Strap-on experiences

AAkasha said:
...a woman with a big latex dick sometimes cannot be trusted...

Akasha

Sounds like that could be a very painful lesson indeed. At least it would be one well remembered.

jgirl said:
Here is our newest strap-on and harness. the dildo is 'life like' (and actually feels pretty close) its just the right size, not too big to take and soft and flexible.

Alex & Jill
fantastic pic...so hot especially with that nice white underwear....mmmmmmmm

rwattsIII said:

*grins and slow winks back*

Last night I saw my husband was online. We had already made a "date" to meet at 9 pm for sex.

I im-ed him with the following.

"I'm gonna fuck yore ass, Sugah!" (I love that red neck deliverance style "yore" don't you?)

It was the beginning of some hot im and lead to some hotter action in bed. I fairly tortured that wonderful man. I'm so bad. *snicker* It's soooo fun to watch him squirm and jump. *grins*

Oh and I did get him past a certain point I've been working at but I want more.

Fury :rose:

past a certain point??

Ummmm not to pry.... but I'm sure others would also love to know what point you were hoping to make....

uptoplay2 said:
Ummmm not to pry.... but I'm sure others would also love to know what point you were hoping to make....

I'm betting she got him to the point of tears and begging....that's an empowering event all on it's own...:D

Umm......

FurryFury said:

MissIntrigue said:
I'm betting she got him to the point of tears and begging....that's an empowering event all on it's own...:D

Ummm....... It that true?

Actually it is a thing I've mentioned before, he starts to sort of panic that he might make a mess if we don't quit and wants to stop too early. He would never beg or cry, but that would also be a nice barrier to break through. Men shouldn't have to be so damn tough all the time they should be able to let down sometimes.

This time I used a strong vibrator on his cock also used it sometimes on the strap on to distract him and we got past that point but he still wouldn't come. I think he is hung up on wanting to make me come first and that is another thing to work on. This is like breaking brick walls and concrete y'all but furies don't give up.

MissIntrigue said:

And a wonderful place in subspace to be ;) Especially when it's at the hands of a lovely Mistress... kneeling in front of her begging to be taken.

Uh oh, mind is wandering now... ;)

I've got a wonderful mental image though.

tiez said:
And a wonderful place in subspace to be ;) Especially when it's at the hands of a lovely Mistress... kneeling in front of her begging to be taken.

Uh oh, mind is wandering now... ;)

I've got a wonderful mental image though.

I'd say a fairly fresh image tiez...?

MissIntrigue said:
I'd say a fairly fresh image tiez...?

I so much wish it were a more recent event I was recalling. I'll settle for the mental image for now though.

Can't wait to kneel in front of her again... hear her ask if I'm ready for a bigger one this time... end up getting me to the point of begging for the bigger one before all is said and done...

Oh, there's the mental image again... excuse me for a couple minutes. ;)

tiez said:
I so much wish it were a more recent event I was recalling. I'll settle for the mental image for now though.

Can't wait to kneel in front of her again... hear her ask if I'm ready for a bigger one this time... end up getting me to the point of begging for the bigger one before all is said and done...

Oh, there's the mental image again... excuse me for a couple minutes. ;)

How do you know that you'd 'get asked' if you were ready for the bigger one? Perhaps you'd be surprised by a skilled switch of attachments... :D

i have been in several relationships with women where strap-ons have been used on me. i am currently in a relationship with a Man, i would love to use one on Him despite the fact that i am submissive. i actually don't look at it like i am turning Domme, i look at it as i am doing what i am supposed to be doing and that is pleasuring the Master that i adore. So that is my fantasy. *blush*

MissIntrigue said:
How do you know that you'd 'get asked' if you were ready for the bigger one?

I know she loves hearing me beg, but yes, I can never assume anything. ;) That's one of the things that makes it so fun.

ooooh I like this attitude!

kara_CM said:
i have been in several relationships with women where strap-ons have been used on me. i am currently in a relationship with a Man, i would love to use one on Him despite the fact that i am submissive. i actually don't look at it like i am turning Domme, i look at it as i am doing what i am supposed to be doing and that is pleasuring the Master that i adore. So that is my fantasy. *blush*

Nice! So... perhaps I don't do go all subby and be someone's anal bitch... cuz THAT does NOT appeal to me!

tiez said:
I know she loves hearing me beg, but yes, I can never assume anything. ;) That's one of the things that makes it so fun.

Perhaps I should expound on the intent of my thought: You wouldn't get 'asked', nor is it a matter of begging at this point [where the size of the attachment may change]. She may feel that you are ready regardless of what you think or want and just impose it upon you without feedback from the sub.

FurryFury said:
I will say this much though, I walked around him stroking my cock, showing it off, acting like it was real. I thought he might be thinking of sucking it or wanting to. I could sort of feel that he was, but life was not to be that simple this night.

Nice post Fury! I find it very hot for a woman to walk around in a strapon. A major turn on for me, especially if I know she plans to fuck me with it.

I played with this one woman in LA who loved strapons. She would take off all her clothess and stand in front of my while she stepped into the strapon she was going to fuck me with.

I sat there on my knees with nothing on but a pair of panties watching her secure it in place with the adjustable straps. She had long black hair to her lower back, cocoa colored skin, and such a wonderful firm ass. Her hips were about 38' with a waist of 27', and chest of 36C. Very curvy!

She would stand in front of me, the strapon inches from my face, her breasts jutting out beautifully, nipples erect, and her hands on her hips!

I even liked the way the straps sat on her hips and went between her legs as she turned around!

Soon her hands where at the back of my head forcing the dildo into my mouth. I would suck and suck trying to get more of into my mouth. She enjoyed this, watching me and hearinig my groans, moans, and sucking sounds.

Our second time at this she started getting carried away and began fucking my face with the dildo pushing it in further and further as she grabbed the back of my head. At the same time she rubbed her clit on the other side of the dildo as she thrust into me. Finally the damn broke and she came pushing the dildo down my throat with a force I didnt know she had!

It slipped past that point I was comfortable with and went deep into my throat...I was surprised and shocked at first trying to grab her ass and push away but somehow I didnt panic or gag and was able to hold my breath and ride out her orgasm as she came. I could feel her already firm ass tighten up even more as she quaked in orgasm and I could smell her sweet juice as it ran down her legs!!

ES

eeeakk

a bit scary that.

That would be a good CSI...

He seems to have died of asphixiation... and the bruises are inside his throat...

eroticspank said:
(Her strap-on) slipped past that point I was comfortable with and went deep into my throat...and (I) was able to hold my breath and ride out her orgasm as she came. ES

Women experience this on a routine basis. I wonder if having you share the experience was part of the turn-on for her.

rwattsIII said:
Women experience this on a routine basis. I wonder if having you share the experience was part of the turn-on for her.

That was just what I was thinking. Women experience that a lot.

Hot stuff though!

and.......

FurryFury said:
That was just what I was thinking. Women experience that a lot.

Hot stuff though!

....and does that mean you find the thought of doing that to a guy with your strap-on a turn-on?

rwattsIII said:
....and does that mean you find the thought of doing that to a guy with your strap-on a turn-on?

Having him suck it? Yes.

Nearly choking him and deep throating him?

I'd want to go first.

I'd never want to do something I had tried on me first. I have this big safety thing. I think it comes from being the responsible one and a girl scout leader ya know?

Then with some insight and the right person, absofuckinglutely.

lol.....

FurryFury said:
........absofuckinglutely.

That most definitely made me laugh. Thank you. Could a responsible girl scout leader let go enough to get the really big O?

Back