Strap-on experiences

I love taking a strap on and haven't in a while. in my most recent experience, she had a small vibrator between the harness and her clit, so she was getting off while she made me suck her rubber cock.

that was humiliating, but not as humiliating as when she compared her 9" cock to my 5.5 inches - side by side. She called my cock a clit while she fucked me in the ass. She took it slowly and quit after she came leaving me feeling violated and not fully satisfied.

i need it again.

Reward

My wife decided that I deserved a reward Saturday night; I had spent a good part of the earlier evening on my knees in front of her, licking her crotch as she sat on the couch and watched her favorite videos. I was exhausted and my jaws ached after more than 3 hours and several orgasms on her part.

When she was done with my services she told me that I should be rewarded with something that I really enjoyed and wanted. Shen then told me to go get her favorite and mine, strapon and some KY jelly. I hastened to comply and soon returned with the articles in hand. First she had me place the strapon around her waist and buckle it in place. Then she told me to stand in front of her facing the TV and bend over across the coffee table with my legs spread. She then lubricated my rear end with the jelly, using first one finger and gradually increasing to three. When she had properly prepared me, she told me to kneel on the table on my hands and knees. She stood up behind me and I felt the tip of the dildo placed against my asshole. She put her right hand on my hip and gently started pulling me back against the giant tool while continuing to guide it with her left.

Once the tip penetrated and my sphincter popped over it, she put both hands on my hips and proceeded to control my motion as well as hers by pulling and pushing me in tune to the strapon moving in and out. I was in heaven and soon had a raging hardon of my own. She would reach around and give it a few strokes, but, not enough to cause my to ejaculate. After awhile I began to feel light headed as though I were going to pass out and I was desperate to cum.

I knew better than to complain or ask for release; fortunately, just when I thought that I could take no more, she pulled out of my ass, stood me up, turned me around, sat down and took my cock in her mouth. I was not sure what to do as she hadn't given my permission to cum so I was frantically holding back and losing the battle. She sucked at it for a few moments, then took it out, looked up at me, smiled and said "give it to me". As soon as she put it back in her mouth, I came and came and came. She swallowed it all until she had milked me dry, then she removed her mouth, pulled me down and deep throat kissed me. I could taste my sperm and it was incredible.

It got her so excited that she made me lick her some more, starting with her ass. Of course, I soon was up and ready for action again, but, that didn't involve a strapon, so it hasn't a place in this thread.

After reading this thread I am ready to try. Any Dom women in California interested in trying out using a strap-on me?

I have posted in this thread many times about my love of using a strap on and I thought I might include this strap on story as audio that I recorded for another thread, the story is true and it took place a couple of months ago not long after I last posted in this thread.
Part one
http://vocaroo.com/?media=v13zDxTBFMLyAVGlT
part 2
http://vocaroo.com/?media=v3oQqjsxhCQ2t6pQo
part 3
http://vocaroo.com/?media=vF4gsNyhso8yXnEK8
part4
http://vocaroo.com/?media=vTMT9hxg7etHdPZsF

part5
http://vocaroo.com/?media=vZ7x3s4eMkw8Agc8M

Oh my goodness, you are truly amazing. I remember the time we shared some online play time and I longed for more from you. This is almost as good--almost as if I was there, but I do so wish I could have had that experience with you.

It was one of my number one fantasies till some articles really scared the shit out of me. It said that if strapon sex was really wild and hard then it cain cause internal bleeding even if we use lube and it pains when you masturbate and shit next time
IDK but i guess a lot of people are enjoying this, so it cant be bad.

It was one of my number one fantasies till some articles really scared the shit out of me. It said that if strapon sex was really wild and hard then it cain cause internal bleeding even if we use lube and it pains when you masturbate and shit next time
IDK but i guess a lot of people are enjoying this, so it cant be bad.

Start slow, use a smaller dildo, use plenty of lube, and the guy should be on top the first time, imho, so he can control the action so he gets used to being pegged.

The first time I was done, we did it with both of us "sitting", me in her lap with her strapon buried deep, and it wasn't long until I was bouncing away like a mink in heat! It was fantastic!

If you start with a smaller dildo you'll learn what feels good, what size length and girth makes you feel best and wil give both of you confidence for the next time, and the time after that, and the time after that, etc.

You'll need to learn your own body. My intestines take a turn about 7" or so inside, so an 8" long dildo hurts, and if driven in fully would likely tear something and require a doc visit. But a 6"-6 1/2" with the right girth fills me nicely, and neither of us worry it will go too deep.

Good Luck!

I have posted in this thread many times about my love of using a strap on and I thought I might include this strap on story as audio that I recorded for another thread, the story is true and it took place a couple of months ago not long after I last posted in this thread.
Part one
http://vocaroo.com/?media=v13zDxTBFMLyAVGlT
part 2
http://vocaroo.com/?media=v3oQqjsxhCQ2t6pQo
part 3
http://vocaroo.com/?media=vF4gsNyhso8yXnEK8
part4
http://vocaroo.com/?media=vTMT9hxg7etHdPZsF

part5
http://vocaroo.com/?media=vZ7x3s4eMkw8Agc8M

OMG first time I listened to your recordings... HOT is a understatement. Gotta love a good starpon story.

One of the stories I'm working on has a guy experiencing a strap on up his ass for the first time. Is it true men cum when they get it that way?

Yes.

It is not uncommon at all for a man to orgasm from prostate massage.

{grin}

Boot laces

Thank you very much,the reality was even better than the re-calling

Very true, and I'm glad you didn't leave the very important, "boot-lances" out of your story. Reminds me of the way BeeBee treats me, when the mood strikes her. Lol

Loaner

I had a new experience, at least for me, the other night. My wife loves to dominate me and have me perform for others, men or women. She loves to make me sexualy satisfy either sex in any location and in any way. I have nearly been caught numerous times in very comprimising positions, publicly. She also loves to fuck me with her favorite strapon, any time and anywhere. That's what brings me to this posting.

I get home, from work, quite awhile before dark now that it is summer and daylight savings time. When a got hime a few days ago, my loving bride told me to go straight to the bedroom, strip and bring her favorite strapon when I came back. I hurried to comply thinking that this was starting out to be a fantastic evening.

When I reurned, naked, strapon in hand, she told me to follow her and led me outside through the backdoor. I wasn't very comcerned as we have a privacy fence and a lot of bushes. I tried to hand the tool to her, but, she told me that there were other plans. It seems that she and her best friend neighbor next door had been discussing sex and had gotten around to toys. Somewhere in the conversation, my wife mentioned that I liked taking it in the ass and that doing me that way was a turnon for her. Her friend said that she had fantisized about having her husband that way and by the way he acted at times, she thought that he might be interested in trying it, but, she wasn't sure how to broach the subject and if she would like it or not.

You guessed it; my wife volunteered me for a trial run, I became a loaner. She told me to go through the gate between our homes to their backdoor and offer myself to her friend. I was to take the strapon with me and do whatever it took to make it easy for her. I was stunned, but, excited as well. The neighbor is a "babe" and I definitely wanted to see her naked and I love the strapon. Away I went. I knocked on her backdoor and it was quickly answered. She was standing there in a see through nightie and nothing else. I could tell she was emarrassed, but, she invited me in. She wasn't shy about checking me out and it caused me to start getting an erection.

I offered her the strapon and she told me that she wasn't sure what to do with it. I helped her put it on, copping an a feel here and there as I did. She was soon suited up and ready to go; her nipples were trying to punch holes in the fabric of the nightie. She asked me what we shoud do next and I told her that we need to lubricate all the different parts involved and she asked how. I went down on my knees in front of her and began to suck on the dildo. Man, you'd have thought it was really part of her. She got so hot I thought she'd cum right then. After a couple of minutes, I ran my hand between her legs and collected some of her juices. Then I stood up, bent over and rubbed it on my asshole. I got on my hands and knees on her couch with my wet ass hanging over one of the arms and told her to do whatever she wanted.

She came around behind me and placed the head against my ass and froze. I asked her what was wrong and she said that she didn't want to hurt me. I told her to ram it it, I wanted it, NOW! She began to push and I thrust back against her. Soon, she got excited and bagan to work harder. At some point she lost it and started screaming, fucking me as hard as I've ever been fucked. She eventually exhausted both of us; I fell forward on the couch and she went to her knees on the floor. After a bit, she came around and sat on the couch with her strapon pointing straight up. I sat up and she saw that my erection was matching the dildo, though on a smaller scale.

I unbuckled the strapon, pulled it free and put my face in her lap; she instantly spun around under me and took my cock in her mouth. We soon 69nd ourselves into completion. The three of us, her, my wife and I are now planning how we are going to seduce her husband and introduce him to the joys of submission, strapons, bi-sex and group sex. Life is good.

i've always had fantasies of being dominated by a women or girls (being the sub) but a strap seem like the line for me. I'm not gay and it just seems like it would be painful i think i'd be to afraid to ever try it or ask for it.

Back