Strap-on experiences

The double sided vibrating attachment is an unqualified success! I took it for a test drive this evening with one of my long-term fuck buddy friends, we have known each other since we were 14.

Although I started Fucking him from behind we ended with him on his back on a table, with his arse at the edge and his knees up so that we could fuck face-to-face.
I had one arm over his shoulder to pull him on to the strap-on and the other hand was holding and stroking his cock and balls. The strap on harness has a clit stimulator that made me grind with every thrust and my side of the vibrating dildo was deep inside my pussy.I came so hard that it felt like I was the one ejaculating. The mixture of trepidation and surprised ecstasy on his face almost had me in tears, it was an altogether mind blowing fuck.wow can't wait to do it again!

This is so hot Switch you have a very lucky sub. My D/wife loves to do the same to me. She has a Feldoe with a harness. I have learned to enjoy this and have began to miss it when she leaves out of our play time. She really likes the vib on it and I admit it gives me a interesting sensation while she is pounding and grinding away. Hope you continue to enjoy yours.

The double sided vibrating attachment is an unqualified success! I took it for a test drive this evening with one of my long-term fuck buddy friends, we have known each other since we were 14.

Although I started Fucking him from behind we ended with him on his back on a table, with his arse at the edge and his knees up so that we could fuck face-to-face.
I had one arm over his shoulder to pull him on to the strap-on and the other hand was holding and stroking his cock and balls. The strap on harness has a clit stimulator that made me grind with every thrust and my side of the vibrating dildo was deep inside my pussy.I came so hard that it felt like I was the one ejaculating. The mixture of trepidation and surprised ecstasy on his face almost had me in tears, it was an altogether mind blowing fuck.wow can't wait to do it again!

OMFG!!!!

Pick Me Pick Me Pick Me

Saturday

Busy, busy, busy!
Lots of errands and things to do, yet we still found time throughout the day for that little smirk, or love tap. Some chance stolen kisses when no one was watching.
We turned in early, while the big kids were distracted and on their own.
She used the tub, I the shower. Smooth, fresh, appealing.
Lingerie fell away.
I wore the strap-on first, until she was blind and dazed; numb.
When she recovered and donned the dildo, I submitted to her need.
She rode me. She drove us.
We slept very well that night!

My wife loves our harness vibrator. She loves grinding and fucking me hard with the harness vibrator on. The double dildo we like is Nexus Jr. She had her firs squirting orgasm while we were fucking each other.

Fantasy

Like most men here this is a big fantasy of mine, to be bent over and taken with a strapon. Any ladies interested please pm me. Midwest Ohio but will travel.

discovered a new benefit to my vibrating strap on. As I have been out of action (no sex and no masterbation for two days due to a back injury, my idea of hell on earth) a delightful subby girl of my acquaintance came round to serve. And we discovered being on all fours still holds my back straight and allows me to be fucked doggie style.subby looks so cute wearing my strap on and I think quite enjoyed the role reversal(besides she was still serving) and the feel of the vibrating attachment inside her.

I have many desires to be wildly fucked by my GF with a strap on. I love the stories and pics I've seen here as has she I hope that soon I will be able to add to the flavor of this awesome thread.

I've never been fucked with a strap-on, but having been turned onto anal play several months ago I'd definitely be up for it... Sometimes I wonder how much more women would love anal if they had a prostate gland.

I've never been fucked with a strap-on, but having been turned onto anal play several months ago I'd definitely be up for it... Sometimes I wonder how much more women would love anal if they had a prostate gland.

I think some women like anal enough if the previous experiences were not so horribly done. I've had bad times with it and good times with it. Some guys are just assholes themselves and showed no care. I've also had enough good times to know that I take control on who's going back there and how it's done. That way I'm sure to have a good experience with it. I also treat my strap on fuckees with the same care I give to myself when I indulge.

Also, I think mother nature gave us the g spot and squirting and multiple orgasms as a trade off for the prostate gland.

I think some women like anal enough if the previous experiences were not so horribly done. I've had bad times with it and good times with it. Some guys are just assholes themselves and showed no care. I've also had enough good times to know that I take control on who's going back there and how it's done. That way I'm sure to have a good experience with it. I also treat my strap on fuckees with the same care I give to myself when I indulge.

Also, I think mother nature gave us the g spot and squirting and multiple orgasms as a trade off for the prostate gland.

would love to be on your 'fuckees', you sound like it be out of this world wonderful, so erotic, so incredible

would love to be on your 'fuckees', you sound like it be out of this world wonderful, so erotic, so incredible

I'm told I'm fun, erotic, awesome, and even the best they've ever had...anything more would sound like I'm blowing my own horn...which I do not like to do. There's arrogance and then there's confidence in what one can do..I feel I've gained quite a bit of confidence in what I do and how I do it. There's no reason to stop growing/learning however...<grin>

One of my most memorable experiences was convincing a woman who had bad experiences with it in the past to have another go at it. I never found out if she only indulged me or with anyone afterward, but hey it's still encouraging to throw them in the pool and see them come up swimming.

Have you ever initiated a newb?

One of my most memorable experiences was convincing a woman who had bad experiences with it in the past to have another go at it. I never found out if she only indulged me or with anyone afterward, but hey it's still encouraging to throw them in the pool and see them come up swimming.

Have you ever initiated a newb?

I'd have to say that more than half of my encounters have been of that flavor. I can count on more than one but less than two hands of total encounters. And I was born with and still have five digits on each hand.

I'd have to say that more than half of my encounters have been of that flavor. I can count on more than one but less than two hands of total encounters. And I was born with and still have five digits on each hand.

*laugh* I'm glad to hear they're all still there. Do you ever get the notion that you can't regress sexually? Like for me pretty well every woman I date is gonna have to have a strapon, probably other toys as well, and an S&M bench or some sort of equivalent. *sigh* That seems like it would decrease the dating pool a bit.

*laugh* I'm glad to hear they're all still there. Do you ever get the notion that you can't regress sexually? Like for me pretty well every woman I date is gonna have to have a strapon, probably other toys as well, and an S&M bench or some sort of equivalent. *sigh* That seems like it would decrease the dating pool a bit.

It does decrease the dating pool some but I tend to put the information out there pretty quick at the onset of what might be the beginning of a relationship. Some either are interested or they are not. I think that guys are not so open to putting themselves out there so quickly. I imagine the rejection from a woman in that respect can be possibly more humiliating than it is from a male to a female.

If a guy isn't interested in strap on sex with me..after I've let him know it's sort of a requirement..then I just pretty well move on. Although I've met some guys that were open minded to it- and wanted it but there are some milestones that we need to reach before I bring it into the bedroom in the first place. We'd never gotten to that point before the relationships failed. So they went without by fault of the relationship failing prior to the experience happening. I don't do immediate strap on sex and I don't do booty call strap on sex although I've thought about it a time or two. If I'm putting the harness on- it's going to be meaningful on some level.

It does decrease the dating pool some but I tend to put the information out there pretty quick at the onset of what might be the beginning of a relationship. Some either are interested or they are not. I think that guys are not so open to putting themselves out there so quickly. I imagine the rejection from a woman in that respect can be possibly more humiliating than it is from a male to a female.

If a guy isn't interested in strap on sex with me..after I've let him know it's sort of a requirement..then I just pretty well move on. Although I've met some guys that were open minded to it- and wanted it but there are some milestones that we need to reach before I bring it into the bedroom in the first place. We'd never gotten to that point before the relationships failed. So they went without by fault of the relationship failing prior to the experience happening. I don't do immediate strap on sex and I don't do booty call strap on sex although I've thought about it a time or two. If I'm putting the harness on- it's going to be meaningful on some level.

wonderful words... love your' if I'm putting the harness on.."... got me horny...

It's a minefield out there. But I'm thinking you can almost discern a vibe from someone after chatting with them for a bit. Not necessarily if she has all the cool kinky toys that we all like, but if she'd be at least receptive. Plus when you first have sex there's little almost semi-kinky moves you can do and gauge the response. Still, I hear you...if someone's a total malcontent then there'll be no ankle grabbing.
Do you think sexually...umm...what's the word? Experimental? Open? Are those types of people different socially?

Back