Strap-on experiences

there are a lot of fetish clubs around where you can find like-minded folk in just a quick Google search of your area I found three non-commercial fetish clubs. Time to go hunting, no?

You can hunt me down any time....mmm

Did you ever use a strap-on?

yes many times.

Was ever one used on you?

yes many times by both men and women and one particularly memorable time when a delightful male friend used a strap onto achieve double penetration alone.:) yummy

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?
active:
I love my strap-on,it has to be one of my favourite toys in my toy bag. I use a double sided strap-on which means that the harder I fuck someone with it the harder I fuck me, so not only do I get the wonderful feeling of owning someone's pleasure and arse, it makes me cum so hard I often squirt completing the illusion of having my own cock.The combination of pleasure and control is intoxicating to say the least.
passive:
there is a certain thrill and a touch of fear to be fucked with a strap-on. Unlike a live cock you know in the back of your mind it is not going to orgasm and get tired,how far is it going to push you? It can't feel so how does it know if my muscles are clenching from the deep penetration?
the tittilation of these fears can add a delightful dimension.

Would you do it again?

as regularly as possible.and as I have just recently ordered a double sided vibrating attachment,I am hoping to get even more yummy use out of it.

Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman?

definitely

That fear of her not feeling anything with the strapon is definitely there. Especially when she's too excited to go slow. Although, it's surprising how much can be taken comfortably at first...umm...push. Does that make sense?

That fear of her not feeling anything with the strapon is definitely there. Especially when she's too excited to go slow. Although, it's surprising how much can be taken comfortably at first...umm...push. Does that make sense?

Yes I know what it feels like to be too excited to go slow, so when I am using a strap-on on someone for the first time I make a point of using the dildo without the harness first, to determine depth and angle of thrust. I place a rubberised cock ring around the dildo at the appropriate point so that I know what depth to fix it into the harness. I really don't like to damage my toys and a little safety first means they can be used again and again I prefer to hear my toys moan and scream in ecstasy rather than agony(unless of course they are like me and into pain).:devil:

Yes I know what it feels like to be too excited to go slow, so when I am using a strap-on on someone for the first time I make a point of using the dildo without the harness first, to determine depth and angle of thrust. I place a rubberised cock ring around the dildo at the appropriate point so that I know what depth to fix it into the harness. I really don't like to damage my toys and a little safety first means they can be used again and again I prefer to hear my toys moan and scream in ecstasy rather than agony(unless of course they are like me and into pain).:devil:

mmm god your so good.....sweet even.....

OMG. I would really like to experience a strap on for the first time. A hot woman wearing a strapon really gets me excited.

That's pretty clever. Safety first!

Although near-daily..ummmn....training, ensures that most implements are amenable when it comes to me. *l*

Please feel free to share your experiences here.

Did you ever use a strap-on? Yes on my husband.

Was ever one used on you? No.

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)? It was double ended strap-on, so very proactive.

Would you do it again? I believe practice makes perfect, so yes.

Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman?:)
Not if there is a live engorged victim in the vicinity.

Absolutely perfect. Such a hot erotic fantasy to have a thoughtful woman like yourself. So much of the fun is the preparation, the small acts leading up to the actual acts. I love that detail and planning, it sure can make the entire experience a fulfilling on ( literally !)

Absolutely perfect. Such a hot erotic fantasy to have a thoughtful woman like yourself. So much of the fun is the preparation, the small acts leading up to the actual acts. I love that detail and planning, it sure can make the entire experience a fulfilling on ( literally !)

I actually don't do a lot of fantasising more often it's about planning scenarios that I intend to fulfil,and I do agree that planning can enhance an experience. Spontaneity is nice but preparation can make a scene even nicer.anticipation and trepidation are both delightful sauces that can only be added if you know in advance that you are going to play.

Last edited:
I actually don't do a lot of fantasising more often it's about planning scenarios that I intend to fulfil,and I do agree that planning can enhance an experience. Spontaneity is nice but preparation can make a scene even nicer.anticipation and trepidation are both delightful sauces that can only be added if you know in advance that you are going to play.

I do agree with your wisdom....you sound very wise and experienced....

Experienced?... perhaps! Wise?...I'll have you know, I can be as silly as the next person.lol

Well perhaps "wise" was the wrong word and perhaps I was being over dramatic....lol. I love silly as I can be silly myself. Love it

Equipment update::)

We swapped out the weak vibe in out tantus Niagara 02 with a pretty powerful 'remote operated' bullet with some interesting pulse/buzz options.

Wow.

My wife had a ripping orgasm and I reached an orgasm with no manual manipulation of my cock for the first time ever.

Props to the 02 and the Annie-O harness that places the dildo lower then most for her pleasure.;)

5 Stars.

my double ended vibrating attachment arrived :nana: and I'm going to take it out for a test run this weekend.:D yum I can't wait!

my double ended vibrating attachment arrived :nana: and I'm going to take it out for a test run this weekend.:D yum I can't wait!

Good god wish I was in Australia right now.

I would only wish you are as thick as your avatar.

Last edited:

MMMMMM sounds wonderful...if only I had someone I could use one of those on...or wait cum to think of it have someone use one on me....

The double sided vibrating attachment is an unqualified success! I took it for a test drive this evening with one of my long-term fuck buddy friends, we have known each other since we were 14.

Although I started Fucking him from behind we ended with him on his back on a table, with his arse at the edge and his knees up so that we could fuck face-to-face.
I had one arm over his shoulder to pull him on to the strap-on and the other hand was holding and stroking his cock and balls. The strap on harness has a clit stimulator that made me grind with every thrust and my side of the vibrating dildo was deep inside my pussy.I came so hard that it felt like I was the one ejaculating. The mixture of trepidation and surprised ecstasy on his face almost had me in tears, it was an altogether mind blowing fuck.wow can't wait to do it again!

The double sided vibrating attachment is an unqualified success! I took it for a test drive this evening with one of my long-term fuck buddy friends, we have known each other since we were 14.

Although I started Fucking him from behind we ended with him on his back on a table, with his arse at the edge and his knees up so that we could fuck face-to-face.
I had one arm over his shoulder to pull him on to the strap-on and the other hand was holding and stroking his cock and balls. The strap on harness has a clit stimulator that made me grind with every thrust and my side of the vibrating dildo was deep inside my pussy.I came so hard that it felt like I was the one ejaculating. The mixture of trepidation and surprised ecstasy on his face almost had me in tears, it was an altogether mind blowing fuck.wow can't wait to do it again!

That sounds so hot and fun Switch, wish it were me.

Might there be any photographic documentation of this wonderful time?
:)

Back