Strangest PLACE you fucked

Lost my virginity in backseat of Chevy chevette on a Thursday AM while a student at a parochial high school. Skipped chapel to sneak away

In an old run down garage, on top of a John Deere tractor, with a dead half skinned deer hanging nearby. Ah, rural Pennsylvania

Strangest? A corn field. Driving late at night, both feeling, "it." He pulled over, and luckily had a blanket in the trunk. Walked out into the field and did our thing.

Not stage per sey....but here it goes...

I'm order of ocurrence:
1. With my cousin in late November in high elevation Montana, outside on a load of Timothy hay bales.
2. Same cousin on the wooded shore of a lake, middle of the day. Man pulled up beside us in his pick-up and proceeded to reminisce about his younger days...
3. In an apartment hot tub while the maintenance man watched.
4. In my backyard.
5. At several parks in my county, day light, back of my minivan.
6. On the couch at the house of a client while I was house sitting.
7. In a parkinglot of a Fred Meyer grocery store.

All the places sound like "really vanilla"
But I must say that old, basically abandoned mill was nice and bit weird
We had a nice long fucking session during warm evening of indian summer

Strangest Places?

Well another vote for golf course....not on the green but close. It was great. But then there was the van after the wedding. (not the same girl)

On the entry porch to a dynamite storage shed on an old emery mine. It was great...and thank God, not just a blast!
We followed that up another time fucking in one of the abandoned mine entrances.

i dont have anywhere really strange,

most fun was fucking a married woman in the back of her suv

at a drive in near her house in PA

while march of the penguins played.

One the concrete pad just outside of our bedroom patio door in our unfinished backyard.

We "christened" every room and living space in our new house. The backyard was the last place.

The attic room of a elderly folks residential home.
Lots of times.
Through the Summer of '76.
We both had live-in jobs there for the vacation - penniless students.
I recall they had provided a double mattress on the floor for us. How much racket we made those nights - I have no idea as we didn't care.

In the lawn right under her parent's bedroom window. As soon as we pulled into her driveway, we attacked each other and ended up in the yard....grass stains and all.

Strangest Place....

In the doorway of my old school. There were houses along the the school fence and a few street lamps. I'm sure some people could see :)

treehouse

I fucked the mother of the bride in a tree house whilst wedding party was going on below

Back