Straight men who've suffered from insecurity or an inferiority complex due to penis size...

Beandip478

Really Experienced
I know this can also be a source of erotic excitement, for some men in some contexts, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about when you just feel like giving up, as far as competing with other men for women's sexual desire, because you know so many men have bigger dicks, and more than a few have very big dicks. Or, if you're already in a relationship, you go through that thought process that's guaranteed to make you feel useless sexually--you start wondering about some of the dicks your woman has had previously.
My question is this...I have found, pretty consistently, that I start having these feelings whenever I'm feeling poorly about myself in general, when my self-image isn't doing too well. The two go hand in hand. Is that what happens with you guys?

I definitely had one girlfriend leave me cause she wanted a bigger dick, that hurt for sure (and we'd been together a good while). Then I realized, date short women lol. That plus eat the pussy good. As for the feelings well you can actively work to improve in areas that will ensure you're more desirable be that financial, behavioral or physical, after all women are largely attracted to a holestic package not your just dick. Ultimately we all have some insecurities about real or imagined shortcomings so I'd recommend conventional methods to combat anxiety probably apply. Do your hobbies, work on not dwelling on negative thoughts, exercise, etc.

I know this can also be a source of erotic excitement, for some men in some contexts, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about when you just feel like giving up, as far as competing with other men for women's sexual desire, because you know so many men have bigger dicks, and more than a few have very big dicks. Or, if you're already in a relationship, you go through that thought process that's guaranteed to make you feel useless sexually--you start wondering about some of the dicks your woman has had previously.
My question is this...I have found, pretty consistently, that I start having these feelings whenever I'm feeling poorly about myself in general, when my self-image isn't doing too well. The two go hand in hand. Is that what happens with you guys?
As my wife and I got older, now late 60's, it's a natural thing that the sex dies out. Maybe I'm lucky as to that over the 50+ years we've been together I have always had fantasies about other guys we've known fucking my wife. I've shared a million of these perverted thoughts with her, so she knows all about them. Now as she's no longer into the sex, and I'm 70 now I can still get off with my masturbating and fantasies about being her cuckold now. It's in one's mind set, for me anyway. I except that most of our sex is gone, but still can enjoy thinking of being her little pee, pee cuckold. So, I really get off on those clean up cuckold videos and thinking of some guy I know fucking my wife and I'm only her clean up cuckold. It works for me, and I still enjoy the jacking off squirting my wasted cum loads. I still get very excited and can cum every day thinking of a guy I know fucking my wife. Sure, there are other women that I can think of, but still thinking of my wife I get off excepting the no sex and acting like her cuck boi.

Last edited:
With all of the negative posts that you've made, you should consider getting some counseling for all of your insecurities and feelings of depression.

It would help you in other areas of your life besides just sexually.

Last edited:
Talk to your partner about your insecurities. Not one night stands but girlfriends, fiances, long term partners, etc. Relationships which are healthy.

Discuss how you feel, it'll make sex between you both better, imo. There are lots of other ways to get each other off. Experiment, make sex between you both more than just a penis and a vag.

unless you've an exceedingly short dick, guess what? most women don't give much of a damn. You can have a 9 or 10 incher, but if it's connected to a guy who's a total prick then any woman worth her salt isn't going to be gaga over it.

from your other posts, i'm more than content to assume all your problems stem not from having a smaller penis (unless it really is micro in which case either get over it or seek medical help or a woman who is looking for that) but from simply having grown up a dick who now feels out of water since women aren't available for cash as you'd think they should be.

With all of the negative posts that you've made, you should consider getting some counseling for all of your insecurities and feelings of depression.

It would help you in other areas of your life besides just sexually.
His posts are all over the place - gay/bi/straight/penis issues/life problems
...we're not counsellors. This isn't the place to find help if you need it.

unless you've an exceedingly short dick, guess what? most women don't give much of a damn. You can have a 9 or 10 incher, but if it's connected to a guy who's a total prick then any woman worth her salt isn't going to be gaga over it.

from your other posts, i'm more than content to assume all your problems stem not from having a smaller penis (unless it really is micro in which case either get over it or seek medical help or a woman who is looking for that) but from simply having grown up a dick who now feels out of water since women aren't available for cash as you'd think they should be.
How did I ever miss this little gem of a thread?

Bold of him to assume that his personality will allow him to get close enough to a woman to disappoint her with his dick.

Oh I don't know? My response was pretty damn good.

That's exactly why I told him he needed to find one

"With all of the negative posts that you've made, you should consider getting some counseling for all of your insecurities and feelings of depression."

Having a little dick makes you vulnerable. Most women are kind and would say things like "there is no chemistry", but it only took one mean person to send my early 20's into a tailspin.

Having a little dick makes you vulnerable. Most women are kind and would say things like "there is no chemistry", but it only took one mean person to send my early 20's into a tailspin.
I don't have a really small dick, but it's not as big and nice as a lot I've seen. But being the size I am, it's so easy to think of men with those bigger cocks fucking my wife's hairy old pussy and making me a cleanup cock sucker. My wife's sex might be gone but I still can jack off my below average pee, pee thinking of guys with bigger cocks fucking her old married pussy good.

The only small,dicks on this thread are the same "people' who constantly post negative replies to guys. They love to be all righteous and think they speak for all. God forbid you have an opinion that disagrees with them. On cue this posse comes out of no where ( Multiple accounts ? ) and start attacking. . They will use terms such as misogyny and try and make you feel like your opinion is so wrong that you should be embarrassed by even thinking about it.
This site has many threads and forums that i would never even think of doing or watching. To me to each his/her own. But im not going to go on here and criticize unless you ask me my opinion and unfortunately that opinion will get you lambasted by that same hypocritical posse.
Who are they you ask. they will soon appear. Corn anyone ? You'll see what I mean. it's the same people/person ? check there activity.

i"m outta her not looking back at this thread. So let the haters hate.

Last edited:
I wonder if some of the insecurity is fed by the propensity for denial among men. I am not trying to take a cheap shot. I mean this sincerely. Every time this topic comes up, men and some women rush to find ways to say that penis size doesn't matter or that if it does the other aspects of a person's being can compensate so as to neutralize it as a consideration.

But the points they make are never fully convincing. Like saying women prefer a great guy with an average dick to a jerk with a big dick. Sub-consciously you now that is an example contrived to make you feel better because the real gauge of whether it matters is whether a woman prefers a great guy to have an average dick or a big dick. Or guys pull out statistics to prove that their dick is average. Again sub-consciously you know those average are skewed down by a worldwide sample and even if they weren't you know that most women aren't seeking average in anything.

The truth is that yes some women do prefer a larger penis. It probably isn't as important to us as most guys worry it is. But it isn't utterly irrelevant and you know it. By trying to convince yourself otherwise you pour enormous psychological energy into maintaining and building this barrier to reality. and every time you feel down or insecure the reality gets past the barrier and delivers a beat down to your ego all over again. By not accepting reality you set yourself up to keep living that experience over and over again.

Consider the female example. Our body parts are scrutinized and commented upon ruthlessly. It is an unavoidable part of our existence. There is no rationale scenario in which we can convince ourselves even for a moment that men don't care about several different aspects of our physical being. Sometimes it gets us down. But if I had to spend time building up a false world in which no guy ever cared about their size of my tits or the shape of my ass I wouldn't have time for anything else in my life and I would probably go insane from the self-delusion. My only rational choice, is to accept it and deal with it.

Men are not scrutinized or critiqued to nearly the same degree, but you do know that women and people in general have preferences in your other physical attributes. You know some women prefer tall men. However you feel about that you know that to be true. If you are a 5'6" man you don't go around making up fantasies and false comparisons to convince yourself that no woman ever preferred tall men. You just seek women for whom that isn't a factor and if she happens to be 5'1" then so be it. Even then she might prefer someone taller (all other things being equal), but on balance you are a good fit and nobody can be the best of everything.

I know that being told to accept yourself as you are and a bunch of other feel good messages is often unhelpful. But in this situation I think it is a bit more straight-forward. Yes some women prefer bigger dicks - it is far from the most important but it is a factor. By all means up your oral sex game but don't pretend it is a substitute. And stop hoping that all guys with bigger dicks are all assholes that would turn a woman off with their personality. Stop it with the distractions and rationalizations. Accept it and move on.

This may also have an ancillary benefit. Guys who are hung up on this usually let it affect their behaviour towards women. Whether it is latent hostility, insecurity or creepy obsequiousness it is unattractive and unsettling. And the latter part is the more relevant. To the extent that a woman doesn't want to be around a man it is usually because they make us uncomfortable more so than because we don't find them attractive.

Last edited:
I think almost all guys experience some sort of self consciousness about their size. I’m average to above average in length, so I’ve never felt like I was just tiny. But, I think it is natural to wonder how you stack up or whether your size is enough.

That said, dick size seems to be a pretty small factor in enjoyment for women, unless you are at the extremes of size. You can make up for a lot of that by the other things you do and looking out for their pleasure first and foremost.

If this guy posted this in isolation, I'd be inclined to have some sympathy for him, but he's posted numerous threads that shine a different light on his character.

I remember a thread from a woman on Lit asking people's views on having breast augmentation. Plenty of men pitched in saying 'it didn't matter' but they got criticised by women saying it wasn't for men to decide or advise or offer opinion. Maybe dick size should be a matter for guys to discuss since our opinion is pertinent or welcome? I'd be happy to sit on my hands.
*sits on metaphorical hands
*phew that's better :)

It’s one of those things that we culturally make a big deal about and some people have preferences on, but considering a lot of women don’t cum from pure penetration at all and lesbians can have sex lives at least as good as straight couples without any dicks involved whatsoever, it’s objectively not a huge deal. Yeah, some of those use toys, but guess what? You can use those too.

Size is also an easy tool for men and women to mock or praise over, but it’s not the end of the world.

Didn’t have insecurities about size just that I was uncut and different from most boys or guys! Diddnt want to be made fun of or have girls laugh at me !

One of the best nights of sex of life was with a man that had a smaller than average penis. And it was because he didn't rely on only that to please me. He was by far and away the best male lover I've ever had.

Oh I believe you, I have no reason not to. I'm just saying my response was pretty good. flex
I think we're both on the same page :)
I've got the kettle on - you can bring the cake and listening ears

Back