The Right Claims to Love the Military

Sean Renaud

The West Coast Pop
Remind them of Lance Corporal Crosby wounded while serving in Iraq, look at the cosponsors. Notice anything?

https://www.congress.gov/bill/108th-congress/house-bill/5296/all-info?s=1&r=89

https://www.congress.gov/bill/109th-congress/house-bill/771/cosponsors?s=1&r=3

Another bill this one to care for the families of the military. Of course you could argue that if the military wanted you to have a family they would have issued you one if that's how you roll.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/senate-bill/956/cosponsors?s=1&r=85

To their credit helping the military get back to normal life is Bipartisan.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/7105/cosponsors?pageSort=alphaByParty

This didn't go through Congress but rather came out of the military itself. I'm post 2 links on this one because I absolutely hate PDFs but it is the source material and then there is the easier to digest Reuter Article which is no where near a liberal rag. Nothing is perfect but this isn't NYP that you can just dismiss (even though nobody here has ever pointed out when they've flat out lied or been wrong.

So this is part one of when you hear someone on the right talking about how "wokeism" will destroy readiness what they mean is that a world where black people feel they are treated as equals and respected would HARM our military not IMPROVE it.

https://media.defense.gov/2023/Jun/08/2003238260/-1/-1/1/IRT-REPORT.PDF
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...acial-discrimination-harassment-idUSKBN29J1N1

Here's part 2 about discrimination against the LGBT community. Do I need to explain the complete lack of support for that community on the Right? As in a major Presidential Candidate (With zero chance of winning) is currently at war with Disney over this or reiterate that they don't want "woke policies" being taught to our military because it will affect readiness? Units all have time set aside to teach courses many of which are just preparing people to be leaders at higher ranks. I always gave some BS either history or why this or that was on the Commandant's reading list. It was just to kill between thirty and sixty minutes.

I will add that if you think you don't know whose not straight in your unit you're insane. You sleep in the same barracks or in my case they were really dorms not barracks but still. You eat together, you work together. You go to the club together and noticing the person who isn't checking out that one girl or is flat out pretending not to notice that she moved three stools to sit next to him. The person you never seen with a woman at any of the "moral building mandatory fun times." You know but you're not allowed to talk about it with your "family".

That affects morale and readiness. Being the one person who can't kiss their lover good bye. But hey wokeness is the problem.

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/604797/

Women are discriminated against, harrassed and sometimes even assaulted. This isn't 100% limited to them, men who are deemed insufficiently masculine will catch crap too. So ONE MORE TIME. An attack on wokeness in the military is a direct attack the readiness.

https://www.army.mil/article/249035...r_discrimination_in_the_active_component_army

While its impossible to quantify how bad it actually is we know that homelessness is a problem among vets. So why are only two Republicans willing to put their names down on this?

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/1257/all-actions?overview=closed

So don't let them fool you, not for a second. They do not love the military, they love the industrial complex that gets MOST of the money. They love parades. For as much as they taught the Constitution and the military and supposedly hate cancel culture Colin Kaepernic was the first and they canceled him hard for excercising the rights enshrined in the Constitution and paid for in blood by people Crosby. I'm not gonna look up the name of the basketball player nor the soccer player but you know they exist.

Why are you making the military a political issue and why are you equating the love of military with politicians? Civilians who support the military are not the same as politicians who say whatever gets them elected.

The Democrats have been in power and they haven’t solved any of the issues you have. Both sides lie. At least try and be honest about that.

My Pretty Pony would be.

So don't let them fool you, not for a second. They do not love the military, they love the industrial complex that gets MOST of the money. They love parades. For as much as they taught the Constitution and the military and supposedly hate cancel culture Colin Kaepernic was the first and they canceled him hard for excercising the rights enshrined in the Constitution and paid for in blood by people Crosby. I'm not gonna look up the name of the basketball player nor the soccer player but you know they exist.
Who was the congressman who formed a team of veterans and went into Afghanistan to rescue Americans after Joe Biden bugged out, was he a Democrat? No, he was Cory Mills a conservative Republican:

Who was the congressman who formed a team of veterans and went into Afghanistan to rescue Americans after Joe Biden bugged out, was he a Democrat? No, he was Cory Mills a conservative Republican:

First Biden didn't bug out that was not this disaster of a pull out that you guys like to present it as. So let me get this straight you think saving 4 lives at what was obviously minimal risk to him makes up for DECADES of fucking over the military and veterans? Really.

Why are you making the military a political issue and why are you equating the love of military with politicians? Civilians who support the military are not the same as politicians who say whatever gets them elected.

The Democrats have been in power and they haven’t solved any of the issues you have. Both sides lie. At least try and be honest about that.

My Pretty Pony would be.
Because the military IS a political issue and and it MUST be equated with the love of military. They are called REPRESENATIVES because the REPRESENT your will. Civillians very rarely support the military. The thing is I don't hear the Democrats saying a whole lot about how they will help the military and vets. I have presented evidence that they do. So they are NOT saying whatever they think will get them elected. They are putting in the actual work.

Democrats have never been in power. This is a flat out lie.

Both sides lie but not to the same degree and not in the same ways. There is nothing that the Dems do to the same degree as the Reps do. That is the honest truth.

First Biden didn't bug out that was not this disaster of a pull out that you guys like to present it as. So let me get this straight you think saving 4 lives at what was obviously minimal risk to him makes up for DECADES of fucking over the military and veterans? Really.
Tell me, how many Democrats buckled up and went back into Afghanistan to rescue Americans? How many Democrats were involved with forming Task Force Pineapple and Task Force Dunkirk? Most were veterans fed up with Joe Biden Bugging out of Afghanistan leaving thousands of Americans and Afghan partners behind.

Tell me, how many Democrats buckled up and went back into Afghanistan to rescue Americans? How many Democrats were involved with forming Task Force Pineapple and Task Force Dunkirk? Most were veterans fed up with Joe Biden Bugging out of Afghanistan leaving thousands of Americans and Afghan partners behind.
You have no idea what this number is, Jack, so your disingenuous bullshit can skate the fuck on.

Many Democrats stayed there to continue to help. They didn't want rescuing.

Tell me, how many Democrats buckled up and went back into Afghanistan to rescue Americans?
Tell me why there were any Americans left that needed rescuing? There was plenty of notice for them to get the fuck out. They made a free choice to stay. There got what they were asking for.
How many Democrats were involved with forming Task Force Pineapple and Task Force Dunkirk? Most were veterans fed up with Joe Biden Bugging out of Afghanistan leaving thousands of Americans and Afghan partners behind.
Again, read the above. the government doesn't have to babysit you, you're an adult, and if you make a bad choice, against government advice, why should the government rescue you?

Hey vets are as capable of being morons as you. MAny a lot more, government indoctrination is a powerful thing. I assume not a single Democrat but outside of official politicans its impossible to tell. It makes ZERO difference.

Tell me why there were any Americans left that needed rescuing? There was plenty of notice for them to get the fuck out. They made a free choice to stay. There got what they were asking for.

Again, read the above. the government doesn't have to babysit you, you're an adult, and if you make a bad choice, against government advice, why should the government rescue you?
That highlighted part of your post?

That is EXACTLY what the fuck happened. Reichguide never ever wants to think about or face the verity of situations that bitch slap his shitty biases.

Because the military IS a political issue and and it MUST be equated with the love of military. They are called REPRESENATIVES because the REPRESENT your will. Civillians very rarely support the military. The thing is I don't hear the Democrats saying a whole lot about how they will help the military and vets. I have presented evidence that they do. So they are NOT saying whatever they think will get them elected. They are putting in the actual work.

Democrats have never been in power. This is a flat out lie.

Both sides lie but not to the same degree and not in the same ways. There is nothing that the Dems do to the same degree as the Reps do. That is the honest truth.
Presenting an article or two which supports your pov is hardly a slam dunk of facts.
Please define power since having the Presidency, House and Senate doesn’t seem to be enough for you. What miracles did your lip service Democrats perform for the military during this time?

Swallowing the Democrat lies vs the Republican ones…do they taste better?

For decades, joining the military was the plan for many rural poor to get adequate salaries and lifetime employment or college money. The rural right largely was the military. The soldiers' families multiply the military issues vote. As soldiers came back wounded, damaged, or dead in increasing numbers, the reckless use of their lives turned public opinion against the hawks. The officer class gives the orders, but the enlistment class does the voting.

Presenting an article or two which supports your pov is hardly a slam dunk of facts.
Please define power since having the Presidency, House and Senate doesn’t seem to be enough for you. What miracles did your lip service Democrats perform for the military during this time?

Swallowing the Democrat lies vs the Republican ones…do they taste better?
This more than an article or two, this is several and shows a pattern of behavior. If you don't have 60+ votes in the Senate you ain't got shit.

This not swallowing Democrat lies vs Republican ones that deeply dishonest. If I make no promise but introduce multiple bills to attempt to help but get blocked. That does not make me a liar. On the flip side if you go around shouting I support the troops and you not only can't compromise you have no ideas of your own we are not the same.

This more than an article or two, this is several and shows a pattern of behavior. If you don't have 60+ votes in the Senate you ain't got shit.

This not swallowing Democrat lies vs Republican ones that deeply dishonest. If I make no promise but introduce multiple bills to attempt to help but get blocked. That does not make me a liar. On the flip side if you go around shouting I support the troops and you not only can't compromise you have no ideas of your own we are not the same.
If the problems still exist then neither side has done enough. If you sleep better thinking your corrupt Democrats are better than the corrupt Republicans then sweet dreams.

If the problems still exist then neither side has done enough. If you sleep better thinking your corrupt Democrats are better than the corrupt Republicans then sweet dreams.
The US government is overcommitted on everything, especially the military. Cutting the budget could be more amputation than trimming when it can't increase debt. Nobody with a budget vote is ready for that reality yet, so we may see one more year of the usual BS.

The US government is overcommitted on everything, especially the military. Cutting the budget could be more amputation than trimming when it can't increase debt. Nobody with a budget vote is ready for that reality yet, so we may see one more year of the usual BS.
I’d rather overspend on the military and make sure they are well funded, than giving money to PBS or the arts.

Is the chocolate teapot edible?

Is the chocolate teapot edible?
Chocolate teapot is English slang for a useless item. I learned the phrase when someone called me a chocolate teapot cunt on another site.

What comes out of my spout is edible, but generally not tea flavored. Probably salty with my meaty diet.

Back