Straight guy seduced

You haven't quoted anyone with your original message, so I cannot be sure, but... If you are talking about sr71plt's message, he did say "a lot", not all, so I don't think he is generalizing, or trying to convince anyone who is straight they are not. Rather, he is just offering the possibility that one who is straight might be bi or gay, without knowing. It seems possible. :)

LC is just choosing to misread me so he can razz me. What I posted--and as I related it to myself--is that people who are at least bisexual can go a long time before they realize that there is more than just being straight--and having been content with straight being all there is for them.

It's true that I think everyone is capable of being bi, but that's not what I posed here. I don't think it's easy or believable, though, that someone would go straight from being (or think they are) straight to being fully gay. That doesn't counter my basic belief, though, that everyone is capable of being bisexual (being fully gay isn't being bisexual).

When reading LC, you have to keep in mind that he's obsessed with me and has been stalking me on Literotica for some three years now, taking any glimmer of possibility to attack me on the forum.

Just to clarify, this is a fictional story. I keep getting pm's asking for more info. I have none. I made it up for entertainment purposes only.

Which is fine. But this isn't the place for that.

PenLady, I'm not sure where to get feed back on my story, other than the story feedback forum.

PenLady, I'm not sure where to get feed back on my story, other than the story feedback forum.

Your primary problem is that this is a forum for feedback on stories posted to Literotica (The slug on the forum reads: "Post your feedback about Literotica stories you love or hate!") It not for discussing stories that are "just out there somewhere" or are still in process. You haven't put this through the Literotica posting process, have you? If not, there's no place for it on the forum--until it gets posted to Literotica as a story.

Another wrinkle to this that has gone by the boards is that it's not advertised as a place for an author to ask for feedback on his/her story at all, for that matter. But writers are so naturally needy for feedback that it inevitably became that.

However, there's no reason for Literotica to provide a platform for stories not posted to Literotica beyond giving announcement space for book launchings for authors who do also contribute stories to Literotica.

You write the entire story, get it edited if you'd like, and then post it to Literotica. You can ask readers for feedback in an author's note and make sure you allow public comments, and you can ask here and post a link when it's available.

As sr71 says above, this isn't a place for people to toss up stories or parts of stories, although I think some of us will try to be as helpful as we can with them.

Ok. Where do you post a story that doesnt fit into a specific category?

The stories you want discussed on Literotica should first be submitted and then posted as stories on Literotica through your submissions page. Everyone who has an account has a submissions page. I get to mine by going to the Story page and clicking on my account name at the top. (Other folks get there other ways, I think.)

Ok. Where do you post a story that doesnt fit into a specific category?

You figure out the best fit, even if it isn't perfect. People struggle with this all the time and there are a lot of threads about it. Or, you could post a thread and outline or list the categories you think it would fit into, and people might be able to help you figure it out.

There is no "miscellaneous" category, and as I said before, this forum is for posting feedback for/about stories that have been posted on the story side of Lit.

People really do help here, as best they can, which is what I've been trying to do.

PENNLADY & SR71, I do apologize for coming off the way I did. I do appreciate your help and comments. I think part of the problem is that I'm always on Lit, using my mobile and I have not seen a submissions page on this format. I will get online with my computer and see if that makes a differance. Thanks.

Back