Still daring

Thank you for the warm welcome. I think some of you might be new. If you want to perv more of me you can find my very first thread - I think it's was called Getting a little daring. It was under my old screen screen name of blueeyesrenee.

I hope you enjoy this great birthday month of mine.

Took this last night so in need of a big spoon. Needed snuggles and cuddles.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I think some of you might be new. If you want to perv more of me you can find my very first thread - I think it's was called Getting a little daring. It was under my old screen screen name of blueeyesrenee.

I’ll be your big spoon.

Just a few general housekeeping items. First and foremost I am a human being behind this screen, so please be polite. This isn't my first rodeo here. 😁 Also I don't take things offline, I enjoy being an exhibitionist and this is therapeutic for me. So unless we have interacted in the past, most private messages will not be answered.

Happy Tuesday!!

💙

A good pic to start the month, keep them coming

Yes, lads and lasses, read her last post, basically if its isn’t suitable to put in a public forum, then it isn’t wanted in a private message. Check her profile, Attached and not looking for anything offline.

You are guaranteed 31 lovely pics, so don’t spoil it for the rest of us.

Last edited:

Nice to see you back, and of course your backside. :heart:

August is my birthday day month as well. In fact the 31st. ( The big 60) So yes, can't wait to see what the next 31 days has in store.
That's great! I guess we have one thing in common. I let you figure out which one. Giggles

Back