Star City- The Heroes of Tomorrow OOC

Considering how Darkseid's temporal and Dialware shenanigans have blurred this timeline with elements of Marvel, I wouldn't rule out the possibility.

Considering how Darkseid's temporal and Dialware shenanigans have blurred this timeline with elements of Marvel, I wouldn't rule out the possibility.

Marvel and DC have always crossed and criss crossed. It's one of the coolest things for a comics fan, to see some crossover.

I'm definitely on board with that.

Done right, a crossover is my favorite kind of fic.

But with this universe, there's a built-in mechanism to provide it! :D

Tertius, don't worry, I'm not ignoring Venom's post, I'm still brewing how I want Felicity to handle that.

Lunar, I know you've been held up by all this random crap IRL, I'm sorry for your struggles, and that Ollie is still catching up with the rest of the team timeframe-wise. Do you think that he'll be signing into the psychic friends network? It might be good to have him hear from Venom that there was a fatality. Would you prefer to have him reply to that, or should I post again as Felicity first?

Yeah we can definitely have Ollie sign into the network. Let me go back and look at where things are at and see if we can figure out when he would have gotten signed in. Or maybe he has been signed in for a while, but not responding, trusting each team to complete their objectives.

Yeah we can definitely have Ollie sign into the network. Let me go back and look at where things are at and see if we can figure out when he would have gotten signed in. Or maybe he has been signed in for a while, but not responding, trusting each team to complete their objectives.

Yeah, I still have to get Static signed in so he and Rose can find out each other are okay, I'm figuring that it's not all happening at once.

So Ollie could sign in without chiming in, or however you want to play it.

How did I miss these last posts??

No worries Chass, no real rush, was just worried that the thread has died down. I am guessing that we are waiting for Lunar to find time to post?

How did I miss these last posts??

No worries Chass, no real rush, was just worried that the thread has died down. I am guessing that we are waiting for Lunar to find time to post?

Yeah.

He's been job-hunting.

What did you think of the crossover flashback post? I was hoping for a little feedback.

Oh is that why I couldn't make heads or tails from it :D

It was a good read though, I will give you that

So I finally got to watch Arrow season 2.

Manu Bennet of course fabulously done as Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke

A bit less on the anti-hero front than I'd have liked, the whole "non-lethal" thing taking place, killing out of necessity only.

But I am thoroughly confused about one thing.

Canary in black, with a sonic device... that I figured should be Black Canary. What did confuse me what the League of Assassins and Black Canary... I thought Wildcat taught her... I am missing something right?

The last three episodes started to bore me, so I did ten second skips. Imagine my lack of surprise when Summer Glau turned out to be part of Slade Wilson's team. You actually saw that one coming a mile away. (Of course I don't trust a Terminator, so that might be that I went into the season a bit biased...)

Now I need to get my grubby little paws on season 3...

So I finally got to watch Arrow season 2.

Manu Bennet of course fabulously done as Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke

A bit less on the anti-hero front than I'd have liked, the whole "non-lethal" thing taking place, killing out of necessity only.

But I am thoroughly confused about one thing.

Canary in black, with a sonic device... that I figured should be Black Canary. What did confuse me what the League of Assassins and Black Canary... I thought Wildcat taught her... I am missing something right?

The last three episodes started to bore me, so I did ten second skips. Imagine my lack of surprise when Summer Glau turned out to be part of Slade Wilson's team. You actually saw that one coming a mile away. (Of course I don't trust a Terminator, so that might be that I went into the season a bit biased...)

Now I need to get my grubby little paws on season 3...

Arrow is its own timeline. Some characters are getting conflated, others are getting reinvented. So the Canary you see on the TV show may not be the one you recognize from the comics. In fact, Sara Lance did not exist in the comics, she was invented for this universe.

But without giving too much away as spoilers (I hope), it's worth noting that in the Post-Crisis/Pre-Flashpoint history, there were two Black Canaries...

Manu was the best Slade since Ron Perlman. So awesome.

That said, I thought the mid-season finale of Season 2 was much more exhilarating than the full season finale.

The Flash Season 1 occurs at the same time as Arrow Season 3. You may want to see if there's a viewing order to the episodes so that you see all the events lining up in the right order.

Manu was the best Slade since Ron Perlman. So awesome.

That said, I thought the mid-season finale of Season 2 was much more exhilarating than the full season finale.

The Flash Season 1 occurs at the same time as Arrow Season 3. You may want to see if there's a viewing order to the episodes so that you see all the events lining up in the right order.

Wait...

Ron as Slade?? When and where? How did I miss that???

And I agree with you on that finale, much much more interesting.

So what you are telling me, is that I actually have to force myself to watch Flash as well? Please, please, please tell me that I don't have to watch Supergirl as well?

The last Flash I watched was awesome, it had the accident and in the end they gave him this thick rubber-like suit to wear. Fun times back in the early 80's

Wait...

So what you are telling me, is that I actually have to force myself to watch Flash as well? Please, please, please tell me that I don't have to watch Supergirl as well?

The last Flash I watched was awesome, it had the accident and in the end they gave him this thick rubber-like suit to wear. Fun times back in the early 80's

Ron was the Slade in one of the Animated... I don't remember which off hand.

Wait...

That previous Flash series was in The 90's, and they include a lot of nods to that in the current show. For instance, the actor who played Barry Allen in the 90s plays the current Barry's father. Obviously, you don't have to force yourself to watch anything you don't want to, but the show is really good!

If nothing else, you should watch it in conjunction with Arrow so you know what the Hell is going on when you watch "Legends of Tomorrow." WHICH IS AMAZING.

Supergirl is good too, but I know it's not your cup of tea. I recommend at least watching the episode where The Flash comes to visit.

Is that the episode which was completely confusing and it looked like she had an evil twin and Flash saved her from a fall out of the office building?

I saw that without sound, ten minutes in, must be why it was confusing.

OK I will have a peek at Flash, I actually have season one and if it is worth it, I will watch it and then I will look for Legends since you seem to like it a lot.

Is that the episode which was completely confusing and it looked like she had an evil twin and Flash saved her from a fall out of the office building?

I saw that without sound, ten minutes in, must be why it was confusing.

OK I will have a peek at Flash, I actually have season one and if it is worth it, I will watch it and then I will look for Legends since you seem to like it a lot.

Siobhan wasn't her evil twin, that was a different episode, but Silver Banshee sure did throw Kara for a loop!

Yeah, give it a try! I know you're not as into the lighter-brighter-hearted heroes but this might tide you over until the "Punisher" Netflix series comes out. :D

Also, "Legends of Tomorrow" is a ragtag motley crew composed largely of anti-heroes so you'll want to be ready for that!

"Agent Carter" got cancelled.

So I'm kind of a mess right now, no matter how much they warned me this was coming.

But on the bright side--

"Supergirl" got picked up by The CW for Season 2, which let's face it was where she was meant to be all along.

Siobhan wasn't her evil twin, that was a different episode, but Silver Banshee sure did throw Kara for a loop!

Yeah, give it a try! I know you're not as into the lighter-brighter-hearted heroes but this might tide you over until the "Punisher" Netflix series comes out. :D

Also, "Legends of Tomorrow" is a ragtag motley crew composed largely of anti-heroes so you'll want to be ready for that!

Wait. I noticed the Banshee shriek, but THAT was Siobhan?? I thought Silver Banshee only did the skull face dark outfit with silver trim thingy. They actually made her look hot lol.

Punisher Netflix series...and me with no Netflix darnit.

If Legends of Tomorrow is better than Agents of SHIELD then count me in.

They are taking like FOREVER to bring me the Infinity Crisis!

Now they bring out Civil War, I mean REALLY???

Time much better spent on giving me what my blood have been craving since Avengers 2 and got to a nice broiling in Guardians of the Galaxy...

I WANT THANOS!!!

Actually I want Death so I hope she at least makes a cameo appearance or even a little Easter Egg would be good enough for me.

Speaking of Civil War though, aside from Ant Man, what else is there that I should watch between Guardians and Avengers 3 before watching Civil War?

Back