Star City- The Heroes of Tomorrow OOC

"I didn't say it was my fault. I said it was my responsibility. I know the difference."
-Rose Walker,
by Neil Gaiman in Sandman.

Actually I've done some research and I've found the best defense against Timber Wolves is Emerald Dragons.

...okay, fair play, Emerald Empresses are pretty impressive against Timber Wolves too.

Unless the Timber Wolf has an atomic axe.

The cool part is, even if you don't remember that Jo called himself The Emerald Dragon Five Years Later, you can still get the joke because his gang back on Rimbor was The Emerald Dragons.

And they were rivals with Timber Wolf's gang. :D

dundun-dunnnnnn

So the Manhunter comes in wrath and fury. I wonder if he's still vulnerable to fire?

dundun-dunnnnnn

So the Manhunter comes in wrath and fury. I wonder if he's still vulnerable to fire?

Fear is part of the Emotional Electromagnetic Spectrum, which composes The White Light of Life. I think he might be insulated from that fear by Anti-Life.

...shit.

Actually, I bet the spark of consciousness that is still J'onn would be screaming and raging inside that body's blackened heart, but I bet the body itself wouldn't flinch at all.

God.

Our Sun god is surely back with a vengeance. Writing up posts that conjurers up images that makes my fingers itch to write some more LOL

Good to see you writing again AmenRa.

Our Sun god is surely back with a vengeance. Writing up posts that conjurers up images that makes my fingers itch to write some more LOL

Good to see you writing again AmenRa.

Thank you.

Nice to have time to do it!

I don't think it'll spoiler anything if I squee over the fact that Felicity Smoak just uttered the sentence: "I'm telepathic."

HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEE

I don't think it'll spoiler anything if I squee over the fact that Felicity Smoak just uttered the sentence: "I'm telepathic."

HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEE

We write the history of the comic book world. WE ARE THE CREATIVE FORCE BEHIND IT ALLLL!!! SUCH POWER IS INTOXICATING HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry. Got carried away.

giphy.gif

Syria, playing on serious, and...

...Damascus is in Syria, right? Am I remembering that right?

Back