So… that happened… Megan’s thread

Awesome. Your Sissy will love the humiliation of posting details about her first fuck and cum swallow. She'd be working her clitty with panties and shooting her cum into them, so yeah she'll need to be restrained if you want to control her cumming.

We’re in the middle of a move to a new house so a lot has been put on hold. I had dinner with Heidi last night but then came back to the house. Vendor has been back from his camping trip but we’ve only sexted.

The new house is on a cul de sac so more secluded, good privacy from our neighbors. As soon as the contractors are done with the fixes we had to make in the house, Sissy will have some new rules. She will dress fully sissy 24/7 at home, even if she has to answer the door. She says she’s very nervous about that but her tented panties also mean she craves the humiliation. I have some plans in that regard but now that she’s here on the forums those will have to remain a secret.

Vendor has asked me to go with him for a weekend as soon as the house move dust settles. I can’t wait for it but I can’t leave Sissy home alone. That little cock slut will get into trouble. Maybe I need to hire a sitter of some sort… ideas welcome. I’ve thought of asking Heidi but I don’t want to make it obvious to her that I’m off for a sex weekend with a man. We’ve both been clear we aren’t exclusive but we don’t have to be obvious.

Welcome Sissy. What do you enjoy most about living as a full time sissy? Do you miss anything about your pre-sissy life?

Hi I am here now with Mistress’s permission. Pleased to answer any questions you have. - Megan’s Sissy
What was it like sucking off your wife's stud lover and making him cum in your mouth for the first time? Did you feel proud of yourself for making a cock spew its cumload? Did you finally feel like a real girl who can make men shoot their loads?

Hi I am here now with Mistress’s permission. Pleased to answer any questions you have. - Megan’s Sissy

What does the cage you use look like? I gather it has some flexibility to allow your reactions to show, shall we say... if you were to post a picture (with Megan's permission and at her direction, of course) that would be fine. Whether she allows you to take it off before taking the picture is of course up to her.

Hi everyone. New to forums but I’ve been a lurker different times in the past. Reader and lurker. Married for almost ten years. Husband is a crossdresser which I’m fine with now and encourage him since he loves it so much. I have my own desires, mostly unmet, so thought it was time to be part of this community to explore those desires.

We actually had a breakthrough Sat night. I started having sex with someone here on the forums with my husband in the bed asleep (in his nightie and panties of course). Then he wasn’t asleep and I showed him what I was doing and kept typing so he could read it. He started rubbing himself in his panties and came twice before I was done for the night. We’re going to do that again (maybe discuss someone else for real eventually)

One step toward my desire to enjoy sex with others.

Kisses, all!
Damn Megan, that sounds so fun!

Back