Sloppy blowjobs?

I am curious how many men like a good sloppy blowjob. My husband says the messier the better and there is usually so much spit on his cock that it looks like cum ( I think that’s the appeal) but I’m just curious what other men think, and why does it turn you on so much if you do like it (other than it resembling cum)
I love it sloppy when you nibble, gobble and chew! Just do not swallow, kiss me!

I am curious how many men like a good sloppy blowjob. My husband says the messier the better and there is usually so much spit on his cock that it looks like cum ( I think that’s the appeal) but I’m just curious what other men think, and why does it turn you on so much if you do like it (other than it resembling cum)
Yes I’m a huge fan. It resembles cum sure, but I just think it’s hot that the woman is salivating a lot. I think it’s hot that my mind thinks that her mouth is watering for cock.

Well from my point of view, if you're willing to put that much effort in, im going to enjoy it more

I’ve had some exs you also liked my nails to be painted for handjobs that turned into blowjobs
Always a turn on for me … but then hands are . If a woman has sensual looking hands and an engaging smile , I’ll almost certainly find her attractive regardless of other physical attributes.

And for me sloppy is not the most important, yes I like it. Number one is to see satisfaction in what she does. Not only in the blowjob but in general.

For me, the important thing in sex is to be able to express what you like, as freely as possible. And if your tastes match, you can trust your own and your lover's appetites.

I think sloppy shows exactly that: That you let yourself enjoy yourself, without considering how much you will be exposed, how messy things will get and what image you will show. That's why it's so beautiful.

The above applies only when the sloppy is done on purpose. In the event that there is a request, then the criteria change.

Back