Sloppy blowjobs?

I am curious how many men like a good sloppy blowjob. My husband says the messier the better and there is usually so much spit on his cock that it looks like cum ( I think that’s the appeal) but I’m just curious what other men think, and why does it turn you on so much if you do like it (other than it resembling cum)
How many women cum while sucking a cock? I have had the pleasure of that many times with my lovers. Just curious

I am curious how many men like a good sloppy blowjob. My husband says the messier the better and there is usually so much spit on his cock that it looks like cum ( I think that’s the appeal) but I’m just curious what other men think, and why does it turn you on so much if you do like it (other than it resembling cum)
I love sloppy blowjobs but my wife doesn't quite get it. 😢

I think it’s kind of a natural reaction for things to get sloppy at a certain point. I think the idea of drooling with anticipation is likely not as much of what is going on as it’s a natural reaction to having your mouth full of something or by being choked or gagged by a dick. I drool buckets if my husband holds my face down deep on his cock, so therefore the blow job becomes sloppy. I could keep it less sloppy if he didn’t choke me with his dick.
I just enjoy sucking dick so i drool even when my husband doesn’t choke me. But the choking makes it even worse… in a good way since he loves it

Defintely the wetter and messsier the better, it feels just as good as it looks and always keeps my dick rock hard personally 😇

Sometimes I like it sloppy, sometimes I like her to use teeth, sometimes just the tongue etc. I think the direction of the bj has to come from the woman. I love a mouth and lips around my cock either and every way.

The more sloppy the better. The reason…always feels like when she cares less about keeping it “neat” she’s more focused and enjoys it more.

I don’t think I’d complain about a sloppy blowjob, but that definitely isn’t what I’m looking for out of one.

I have never had a sloppy blowjob only ever a controlled 1 but they have always been great. Would love to be rimmed or have my ass hole massaged while being sucked off
Can strongly recommend, the kind of experience
I’ve done that before; good way to turn a man into mush ;)
agreed… when I first experienced my partner was worried I had feinted , I moaned and groaned and couldn’t speak … such an high … yes , turned to mush

Back