Sissy Fantasies

A fantasy to go with this pic :

You wouldnt believe it to see me now, but I used to be the number 1 quarterback on my college football team. And i was dating the hottest blonde cheerleader. About a month a go a new guy transferred over - Tim . He was a chemistry major, tall and athletic. He was supposed to be a football star at his last school, but I was the team captain and quarterback and also a senior so he was just going to have to play 2nd string. He caught me alone on the first day and said he was going to take my place on the team, take my hot gf and i would become his personal cock sucker. I just laughed in his face and pushed him away. Just a week ago tho , there was a party goin on at school. Of course I was there with my gf Lisa drinking and having fun. While we were hangin out, Tim came up to me and said - nice going at the game tonight Brad, here , i got you some punch. I said thanks Timmy and took it and drank it down. Just a minute later I wasnt feeling so good, I told Lisa I had to go to the bathroom. On the way there I saw Timmy, I was feeling weak and he said , hey Brad, you dont look so good, here , lean on me, i'll take you to the chem lab so we can check you out. So, for some reason I said OK, anything you say Tim. The next thing i knew it we were in the lab by ourselves. Also, it now looked like Tim was at least a foot taller than me, I also felt a lot lighter, my hair grew out long and blonde, i swear i felt my dick shrink, and my chest seemed different. Tim just laughed at me, he said, that drink i gave you was an experiment i've been working on, its a gender changing and mind changing drug. Here's your new uniform - he threw a cheerleading uniform at me and told me to put it on. I wanted to resist, but I couldnt. I just felt I had to do what he said, i had to please him. I changed into the cheerleading uniform but clumsily fell on the floor after I had put it on. I then saw him walking over to me, he stood over me as he looked down at me, his hand reached down, unzipped his pants and pulled out the biggest cock i had ever seen. I dont know why, I never had these feelings before but all i could do is think about how much I wanted to suck it. I got up on my knees , i reached around and grabbed his ass as i pulled my head toward that big hard cock, my mouth was watering, I was already drooling as i opened my mouth to take his cock, and as my lips stretched around his big cock i looked to the side, and just outside the door , through the window , i saw Lisa.

9xmVkNJ.gif

try this...

Back