Sissy Fantasies

Easier said than done. I’m not comfortable with stranger strangers so I’m finding them myself and vetting them like I was dating… which I basically am…
That's perfect. Meet guys, date them, introduce them to hubby only when you're comfortable. I'm sure discretion is important to you both, as well. Does hubby have any friends who you'd be interested in?

Easier said than done. I’m not comfortable with stranger strangers so I’m finding them myself and vetting them like I was dating… which I basically am…

It's like a job interview for having your husband suck their cock.

"So, I see you have a lot of experience in this field. How do you envision putting your prior experiences into successfully executing this project if you're brought on board?"

Do you think any of the guys that you've played around with would be interested in your husband too? Maybe as a threesome at first, him watching, then you can guide the studs cock into your husbands wet and open mouth for his first taste of cock.

It's like a job interview for having your husband suck their cock.

"So, I see you have a lot of experience in this field. How do you envision putting your prior experiences into successfully executing this project if you're brought on board?"

Do you think any of the guys that you've played around with would be interested in your husband too? Maybe as a threesome at first, him watching, then you can guide the studs cock into your husbands wet and open mouth for his first taste of cock.
The cock would certainly go down much smoother that first time if it had just been inside you

91FF483.gif
Yes. I want this bad. Currently using a Renegade Mach 1 anal stimulator. It feels so goooood!

Last edited:
💘the two voices...one encouraging you to make the cocks cum and then swallow and the other voice telling you NOT to do those things or you'll become a faggot!
Not into labels. I think I’m capable of just about anything sexual without being put into a name like straight, Gay, bi or anywhere inbetween
💘the two voices...one encouraging you to make the cocks cum and then swallow and the other voice telling you NOT to do those things or you'll become a faggot

Back