Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have much experience with it but I dated one woman that talked about it so we went to the toy store to look for restraints and bought some that hook under the bed. We tried them out and it was a lot of fun and she really was into it. Otherwise I've done the holding the hands above the head thing with some women and they like that too but nothing too intense.

That sounds cool twist, yes a woman in the missionary position is truly 'bondaged' in a sense and the gripping of the arms above the head does work :rose:
However my (and Sienna's) favourite position is squatting over the man, that way you can control the feelings, the sensations, take it slow or fast at your own pleasure and pace. And yes.... I have gripped his arms above his head while doing it :D

That sounds cool twist, yes a woman in the missionary position is truly 'bondaged' in a sense and the gripping of the arms above the head does work :rose:
However my (and Sienna's) favourite position is squatting over the man, that way you can control the feelings, the sensations, take it slow or fast at your own pleasure and pace. And yes.... I have gripped his arms above his head while doing it :D

I'd like that too actually ;)

B is also for Black.

Black cock or Black pussy.

This is not a racist comment because being a redhead I am one of the fairest-skinned persons on the plant and I am envious of anyone with darker skin' I love the sheen of the skin and the way the light reflects off it, as opposed to my own mundane hue.

But which do I prefer, black cock or black pussy? Answer.... YES! :devil::)

B is also for Black.

This is not a racist comment because being a redhead I am one of the fairest-skinned persons on the plant and I am envious of anyone with darker skin' I love the sheen of the skin and the way the light reflects off it, as opposed to my own mundane hue.

Always politically correct to be fair and balanced:D

B is also for Black.

I'm not surprised you would do both Lorraine ;)

I have not been with a black woman so I have no comment.

Remember the movie Blazing Saddles? It's twoo, it's twoo! :D And I do have a real thing for Shemar Moore...rarrrwww!!!!

B is also for Black.

I can say from experience the pussy is not black and a handsome very dark black man someone who is the most different them me would be outstanding to share with a woman.

I can say from experience the pussy is not black and a handsome very dark black man someone who is the most different them me would be outstanding to share with a woman.

The vulvae are without doubt black, iin fact even darker than the rest of the body skin because that's what happens to every set of genitals (except redheads :().
The inside, the entrance to the vagina, however is just as pink as my own :)

I do remember a very descriptive term a friend of mine once said.... "It looks like a black cat with its throat cut." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back