Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vulvae are without doubt black, iin fact even darker than the rest of the body skin because that's what happens to every set of genitals (except redheads :().
The inside, the entrance to the vagina, however is just as pink as my own :)

I do remember a very descriptive a fried of mine once said.... "It looks like a black cat with its throat cut." :D

well I believe that is a very good description.

Here you go Lorraine

tumblr_ljyt5q6k9W1qg50g9o1_500.jpg

The vulvae are without doubt black, iin fact even darker than the rest of the body skin because that's what happens to every set of genitals (except redheads :().
The inside, the entrance to the vagina, however is just as pink as my own :)

I do remember a very descriptive term a friend of mine once said.... "It looks like a black cat with its throat cut." :D

Lol!

Ok I would say that's me. Though the thought of my vagina looking like a cut throat. Hmmmm...

icdt, welcome and it's so good to see you here :)

I'm not sure why you're surprised either can you explain further?

Just killing a little time and found this thread which looked interesting.

I'm surprised because I like reading your often thought provoking posts and comments on different threads . . . I don't know, you just impressed me as having sexually experienced different things, different people. I guess it could be and probably is simply that my image of you is totally formed by your writing.:)

Last edited:
Just killing a little time and found this thread whith looked interesting.

I'm surprised because I like reading your often thought provoking posts and comments on different threads . . . I don't know, you just impressed me as having sexually experienced different things, different people. I guess it could be and probably is simply that my image of you is totally formed by your writing.:)

Thank you and you already know how much I enjoy your posts, so very erotic and sensual.

I hope you enjoy it here and come back often, it's always a pleasure to see your posts.

I have experienced some things but feel like not as much as some of the people on Lit. I feel like I am still learning, still finding out the things that turn me on and the things I'm looking forward to trying with someone. As far as being with a black woman, I haven't had the opportunity to be with one but I have admired one specifically that I worked with.

The other thing is that I write about what I feel and I am a passionate person who loves to have fun and explore things with a sexy woman and just love making the woman I'm with as happy as I can both sexually and otherwise.

Just killing a little time and found this thread which looked interesting.

Your signature hooked me icandothis, a brilliant thread and one that should be discussed more, well done :kiss::rose:

It's 2 in the morning and time for me to disappear, will continue with our fantasy/fetish alphabet tomorrow. However I do so want Sienna to open up the letter 'C' , oh yes :)

It's 2 in the morning and time for me to disappear, will continue with our fantasy/fetish alphabet tomorrow. However I do so want Sienna to open up the letter 'C' , oh yes :)

Haha that will be interesting all right.

Thanks Lorraine and sexy, wet dreams to you :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back