Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
and your company. . .don't forget that

Sienna, My dear lovely.. You are my fave Drink!
Next time my love, may I get it straight from the tap?

I didn't know they had categories but you can't blame me for trying. I am still very interested in hearing your sexy voice too ;)

One day I might surprise you twist ;) :kiss: And yes, you get my company too and all my loving to everyone :)

*...winks ;) at VIPER about that drink on tap :) :kiss:...*

*...serves drinks at the bar topless to all those who order ;)...*

TRTartRobyn019.jpg

*...serves drinks at the bar topless to all those who order ;)...*

TRTartRobyn019.jpg

now I definitely want to hang out at the bar. Don't mind me if it looks like I'm staring, I am busy staring. Such lovely and sexy breasts Sienna thanks for showing them.

We used to have a pool table in the EL.. and all the balls when into the pockets, it just wasn't the balls from the pool table.. Was funny watching guys cue there stick with chalk though... for better grip.

*...keeps what I'm NOT wearing a secret ;)...*

KEZZER, they have topless bars in Ibiza, did you know that? :)

RoseTrellis.jpg

Yeah, been over, sadly after my clubbing peak, there`s a few do it here now, not all the time, one night a week lads nights sort of thing.

Yeah, been over, sadly after my clubbing peak, there`s a few do it here now, not all the time, one night a week lads nights sort of thing.

KEZZER, if you go to Ibiza again, go to the famous Cafe del Mar in San Antonio. On chill/smooth lounge the lady artists are really sexy. They leave very little to the imagination in their fashion sense ;) :kiss:

My villa is not far south of San Antonio. Beautiful view of Islas Cuna :) Or... Cunt Island :D

villa.jpg

KEZZER, if you go to Ibiza again, go to the famous Cafe del Mar in San Antonio. On chill/smooth lounge the lady artists are really sexy. They leave very little to the imagination in their fashion sense ;) :kiss:

My villa is not far south of San Antonio. Beautiful view of Islas Cuna :) Or... Cunt Island :D

Wow, that house is beautiful and that's amazing that they have sexy lady artists too.

Huh, Cunt Island sounds like my kind of place ;)

I am a traditionalist LITSTER twist :) You get music, literature and my AmPics :)

And rightfully so. *nod*
I don't have the talent with words or the beauty for pics, so I feel like my voice is the only thing I have to offer. *smirk* Though it's not exactly up to par, I feel like I should offer something in exchange for the enjoyment I get from the goodies other Lit folks dish up. :D

villa.jpg

Love the cafe del mar music, chill-out, trance, genre.
Nice villa, and cunt island sounds a marvellous destination.
Is it all inclusive? :rose:

And rightfully so. *nod*
I don't have the talent with words or the beauty for pics, so I feel like my voice is the only thing I have to offer. *smirk* Though it's not exactly up to par, I feel like I should offer something in exchange for the enjoyment I get from the goodies other Lit folks dish up. :D

PL1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And rightfully so. *nod*

well we won't be able to judge that statement now will we? Glad you are offering your voice up and now that you've finished recording a new one, how long before we get to hear it? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back