Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the cafe del mar music, chill-out, trance, genre.
Nice villa, and cunt island sounds a marvellous destination.
Is it all inclusive? :rose:

Check out Ive Mendes KEZZER...

6727_Ive+Mendes+ive08+png367s.png
Ive+Mendes+ive10+png.png

;)

she is very sexy and showing the cleavage like she is just adds to it. I wonder if she has her top taped to her breasts though so you won't get to see any more.

Her secret twist. When TRT and I spoke to her once, we both tried to look. In the end I asked her and all she said was, "No No, my secret..." and moved onto other guests in the chill zone lounge. Personally, I think she uses a tiny dab of nail polish on her boobs ;)

RoseTrellis.jpg

Her secret twist. When TRT and I spoke to her once, we both tried to look. In the end I asked her and all she said was, "No No, my secret..." and moved onto other guests in the chill zone lounge. Personally, I think she uses a tiny dab of nail polish on her boobs ;)

RoseTrellis.jpg

Is that the secret? Thought it was double sided tape?

Her secret twist. When TRT and I spoke to her once we both tried to look. In the end I asked her and all she said was, "No No, my secret..." and moved onto other guests in the chill zone lounge. Personally I think she uses a tiny dab of nail polish on her boobs ;)

haha that's funny you and TRT tried to look but that would make sense for her to use nail polish since that top is so...airy ;)

So the top doesn't move then when she does, that's too bad :(

Good morning everyone - I just got back from an awesome night of partying......can't believe people are still awake in posting!

haha that's funny you and TRT tried to look but that would make sense for her to use nail polish since that top is so...airy ;)
So the top doesn't move then when she does, that's too bad :(

Is that the secret? Thought it was double sided tape?

That is the trick KEZZER :) double sided tape would show through. A tiny dab of nail polish would do the trick and not even difficult to remove with polish remover either without damaging the garment or her skin. Just moisturising creme after it comes free :) :kiss:

*also thinks spunk can be used instead of moisturising creme* :D

OK, time for bed until next time LOUNGERS ...

I LOVE YOU ALL ... BLESS AND HAVE FUN :) :kiss::rose:

That is the trick KEZZER :) double sided tape would show through. A tiny dab of nail polish would do the trick and not even difficult to remove with polish remover either without damaging the garment or her skin. Just moisturising creme after it comes free :)

*also thinks spunk can be used instead of moisturising creme* :D

OK, time for bed until next time LOUNGERS ...

I LOVE YOU ALL ... BLESS AND HAVE FUN :) :kiss::rose:

Good night Sienna, thanks for the fun in the lounge :rose::kiss::heart:

p.s. I'd like to try to use my spunk to remove the nail polish ;)

Last edited:
I once attended a party in full werewolf regalia. A friend knew one of the makeup artists from SNL. To hold on the "fur" they use spirit gum, which is like glue, but for skin.

Sadly, I proved allergic to it and nearly scratched all my costume off.

It is often used in sitches like hers.

BrettJ in Canada

I once attended a party in full werewolf regalia. A friend knew one of the makeup artists from SNL. To hold on the "fur" they use spirit gum, which is like glue, but for skin.

BrettJ in Canada

I was the "Werewolf of London" for Halloween one year... even without being allergic to spiritgum, the spiritgum/fur combo is no fun.

And I am sure it's better now PL1, this was around 1979 or so - itch itch ITCH!

We all toured the city of London (Ontario) in full costumes, on a double-decker bus and went into a few places, like McD's and Tim's (Tim Hortons for US and Brit readers). They must have thought we were insane.

BrettJ in Canada

BrettJ in Canada

interesting, thanks Brett.

How are you tonight?

I was the "Werewolf of London" for Halloween one year... even without being allergic to spiritgum, the spiritgum/fur combo is no fun.

mmm still sounds sexy PL1 ;)

Tired twist - had a major row (the Brit part of me still uses that word) with the idiot downstairs neighbor earlier today. Fortunately, I think she's buggered off for a few days with her Mom (she usually bails out at the first sign of trouble) so hope she won't be back until later tomorrow or even after. Not much of a day otherwise - we are back to cold.

Yourself?

BrettJ

Author / Canadian / Wants Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back