shy asian girl peeking in

wow.. you guys have been great! still working on resizing those pics :(

You have me hooked already shai........If you need photography assistance let me know and perhaps we can make suitabe arrangements.

I am looking forward to more of your posts.

Very cute pics. I'd love to see more.

V-neck sweaters should be cut lower for you!

It's a bit tricky to get a pic from the back. I will try, though. I live alone, and have no photographer. Any volunteers? ;)

I yes!! I love ot make pictures and love Asian girls too. They are so hot and elegant. I would do anything to have the chance to take pics of you and share them with the other guys...

No one in their right mind is going to say anything bad about your pictures, first because most people find asians exotic and second you do look good in what we can see.

Shall look forward to more, do watch it....it can get addicting to post.

grrr... i'm getting lost in here.. i have had the pics resized by a very nice guy, and i cant seem to load them.. wait a bit.. :(

thanks for the compliments! :)

the water is definitely fine. a bit cold, though. making something in chest stand in attention. lol

any pictures to share and by the way i am a professional nipple warmer if you need my services just let me know

welcome to the lit. nice pics to start with, I live with a very beautiful and sexy asian, so I love to see it when more asians post on the thread

grrr... i'm getting lost in here.. i have had the pics resized by a very nice guy, and i cant seem to load them.. wait a bit.. :(

thanks for the compliments! :)

take your time, everyone wants to rush you but no one will because we know that we cant rush perfection

welcome to the lit. nice pics to start with, I live with a very beautiful and sexy asian, so I love to see it when more asians post on the thread

Thanks kaleo. I wish, like Malia, that I had a Kaleo to take my pics. It's quite difficult to take them by myself. lol Any volunteers? :D

Thanks kaleo. I wish, like Malia, that I had a Kaleo to take my pics. It's quite difficult to take them by myself. lol Any volunteers? :D

Absolutely...........perhaps we should PM and see if there is a connect and then work from there.............

;)

Thanks for the responses, both here and in PMs. Wow, I've been flooded with them in just a few hours! I have two more pics, they have been resized, but weren't the right dimensions. Anyone care to help? :(

Very cute pics. I'd love to see more.

V-neck sweaters should be cut lower for you!

Thanks for the compliments. I will try to take more pics of my cleavage. It's not as bountiful as the others here, though. :( I'm on the smaller end of the bra spectrum. lol

Thanks for the compliments. I will try to take more pics of my cleavage. It's not as bountiful as the others here, though. :( I'm on the smaller end of the bra spectrum. lol
I'm sure you're fine. :)

Thanks for the responses, both here and in PMs. Wow, I've been flooded with them in just a few hours! I have two more pics, they have been resized, but weren't the right dimensions. Anyone care to help? :(

Send me a pm if you would like some help with the resizing, I have had some success before.

Back