Show us your face.. Vol. 6

I don't! I do? Maybe. I don't like being Meatloaf'ed, but I love the things that do it to me.
As someone who takes great pride in my ability to define, describe, or celebrate anything with words, as someone who considers letters and words to be my medium, my art, that sublime moment when my heart catches, and I completely lose the ability to form a coherent thought is a rare and celebratory moment.

Happy Friday everyone!
Here's some artsy stuff.

🪅
Oh, that brings back memories of hanging around SCAD...

Oh, what was her name. She was a painter, and sometimes sculptor, and spelled her name weird. Hot tattoos, cried in sappy movies, loved egg rolls for breakfast. What was her name? Sorry, typing out loud. But that shot seriously brought back a whole slew. Now I am going to be trying to remember her name all morning...

As always, lovely! Thank you!

Oh, that brings back memories of hanging around SCAD...

Oh, what was her name. She was a painter, and sometimes sculptor, and spelled her name weird. Hot tattoos, cried in sappy movies, loved egg rolls for breakfast. What was her name? Sorry, typing out loud. But that shot seriously brought back a whole slew. Now I am going to be trying to remember her name all morning...

As always, lovely! Thank you!
I have absolutely no idea :D But thank you!

You are a gorgeous work of art. 😍
D'awe, shucks 🥰 Thank you!

Oooo pretty
Ooo thanks! ☺️

Back