Sexy Art

ee45cfa44e7098f23dc51dbb572d35213cbd970a.jpg

Now I understand why it's called a "work of art" - art at work sending a clear, concise message!

NjUw

this reminds me .... I do have some things that need some gluing lol

Funny. But also sexist AF.

I'm not so sure I would have been able to keep my mouth shut if I had been born in the first half of the 20th century.

Then again, maybe I might have figured out how to play guys for their weaknesses. Probably would have been even tougher being brown back then though. But still, a tight skirt, the right shoes, a raised eyebrow and slight smile can open all kinds of doors if you play your cards right.

I totally would have probably ended up on the cover of one of these mags LOL.

Funny. But also sexist AF.

I'm not so sure I would have been able to keep my mouth shut if I had been born in the first half of the 20th century.

Then again, maybe I might have figured out how to play guys for their weaknesses. Probably would have been even tougher being brown back then though. But still, a tight skirt, the right shoes, a raised eyebrow and slight smile can open all kinds of doors if you play your cards right.

I totally would have probably ended up on the cover of one of these mags LOL.
I bet you're on the cover of some pulp magazines. 🤣

Or someone doing retro odes to you now. You know you are timeless, sexy. ;)

I'm not so sure about that timeless part.

If you notice, most if not all those old pulp paperbacks featured WHITE women in distress on the covers. They didn't write stories, or paint pictures, of brown girls like me back then.

I'm not so sure about that timeless part.

If you notice, most if not all those old pulp paperbacks featured WHITE women in distress on the covers. They didn't write stories, or paint pictures, of brown girls like me back then.
Then they missed out.

And that's why retro artists would amje sure you are immortalized on some covers. ;)

Back