Sexy Art

c60ca88a14b10f3193443500214fd2222b57523d.jpg

Funny. But also sexist AF.

I'm not so sure I would have been able to keep my mouth shut if I had been born in the first half of the 20th century.

Then again, maybe I might have figured out how to play guys for their weaknesses. Probably would have been even tougher being brown back then though. But still, a tight skirt, the right shoes, a raised eyebrow and slight smile can open all kinds of doors if you play your cards right.

I totally would have probably ended up on the cover of one of these mags LOL.
Totally…would have….probably😂. All I can say Liz, those white girls don’t have nothing on you. You the real McCoy. They just faxed copies. I see your brown skin and lush figure and my dick hardens each an every time. Most men if not all of us be choosing you and by the way it’s not just for your tits pussy and hot smoking Latina butt. Those are all good. No doubt. Thats no lie. But over and above the shallow stuff is your sharp agile mind and formidable intellect and warmth of heart. You are luscious in every iota of your being. Taken together you a work of art. You can be 89 or 29 it makes no difference. When a man looks up the definition of "hot sizzling woman" your picture is the dictionary photo.

Back