Show me....

Show me where you like your partner to cum...or where you like to cum.....

On these ;)That's me in the photo by the way.

attachment.php

Show the perfect spot for a nice and maybe naughty picnic

Last edited:
QUOTE=NotHisLady;44326396]
aluminium+foil+25ft.jpg

Show me what your partner could walk into the bedroom with that you would find shocking but would go along with.[/QUOTE]

panasonic_vdr_d400_dvd_video_camera.jpg

Show me what you would like to walk into the bedroom with that would shock your partner.

QUOTE=NotHisLady;44326396]
aluminium+foil+25ft.jpg

Show me what your partner could walk into the bedroom with that you would find shocking but would go along with.

panasonic_vdr_d400_dvd_video_camera.jpg

Show me what you would like to walk into the bedroom with that would shock your partner.[/QUOTE]
307396-309336-350x350.jpg

Show me how you would make your partner unbearably hot while you're out together and can't do anything about it until the end of the evening.

Show me how you would make your partner unbearably hot while you're out together and can't do anything about it until the end of the evening.

Put of a pair of my undies like this somewhere in the apt that lets him know I was not wearing them before we left for nice and proper dinner with some friends ;)

tumblr_md3dvvCAyc1rpqy2eo1_500.jpg

Show me one of the things on your 'bucket list'.

Put of a pair of my undies like this somewhere in the apt that lets him know I was not wearing them before we left for nice and proper dinner with some friends ;)

tumblr_md3dvvCAyc1rpqy2eo1_500.jpg

Show me one of the things on your 'bucket list'.
131007005_amazoncom-luxury-trains-of-the-world-the-venice-simplon-.jpg

SHOW ME some one you would love to meet if you could.

SHOW ME some one you would love to meet if you could.[/QUOTE]

42355_pro.jpg

Nelson Mandela

SHOW ME your hometown.

Back