Should I just ignore her completely now?

A number of years ago Chris would ask for guidance on what he thought were relationships or desire for relationships - the questions were naive in nature and usually indicated he had perceived communication when there had been none.

He would twist and turn from all genuine efforts of advice, occasionally getting super intense and abusive in response. In his odd peculiar way he had people jumping through hoops - then have outbursts at them.

Then repeat many times over a 3 year period before his account got shut down.

The threads were entertaining - I'll see if I can dig one up

Ahh.
A shit disturber.
🤪

If someone blocks you, do not contact them again. If you see them in real life (at the gym, etc), just ignore them.

I sheepishly discovered this was one of many threads... of a similar ilk.
thought I could be helpful. :(
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yes Amy you are being helpful! Im not trolling guys. Thing is its just like NightL said, I do struggle with communication a lot actually (Main reason for all those posts). And since i'm so into this girl it made me all the more shy and backward when i saw that she is not in the mood to socialize (which is 90% of the time is see her in the gym) as I care about her and didn't want to upset her. The reason I tried to friend her on FB to make her feel better and give her some amount of confirmation and reassurance and cheer her up as I got the feeling she is embarrassed and upset which I don't want her to be...You are really helping Amy...Sorry to make you feel that you weren't...:(

Last edited:
Here is a suggestion for you to build up communication confidence

Obviously working at the gym over the years has not improved your social skills so perhaps you should push yourself out of your comfort zone

"Swindon theatre to host a variety of acting courses"

"Swindon's Shoebox Theatre will be holding various different courses for aspiring actors - or anyone who wishes to try their hand at something different."

https://swindonlink.com/lifestyle/shoebox-theatre-actors-institute/

while the courses advertised with the link above have been and gone you could check out what is coming up in the new year at
https://www.actorsinstitute.co.uk/beginners

The suggestion is genuine, not cynical.

There is something I am curious about
since i'm so into this girl it made me all the more shy

What exactly are you basing that on? Especially since you have not had one social conversation. You even listed all the things she has done to distance herself from you yet you remain "so into this girl".

The one certainty is that she has made it abundantly clear she does not want anything to do with you but you are still "so into this girl". So you are fixated solely on her appearance?

Do you believe she will recommend gym memberships based on her experience?

Yes Amy you are being helpful! Im not trolling guys. Thing is its just like NightL said, I do struggle with communication a lot actually (Main reason for all those posts). And since i'm so into this girl it made me all the more shy and backward when i saw that she is not in the mood to socialize (which is 90% of the time is see her in the gym) as I care about her and didn't want to upset her. The reason I tried to friend her on FB to make her feel better and give her some amount of confirmation and reassurance and cheer her up as I got the feeling she is embarrassed and upset which I don't want her to be...You are really helping Amy...Sorry to make you feel that you weren't...:(

Did you try Instagram? How about Twitter or Snapchat?

Back