She Keeps Staring at my Tits...

Why not write some slightly suggestive comments under her homework, when you mark it?

Maybe... "You're starting to make the right connections, I've seen how attentive you are in class and I think you'd definitely benefit from a firm "hands on" approach, to this particular subject you are so obviously interested in."

As a professional in a teaching environment, she would be writing her own dismissal papers. She is expected to act a certain way, therefore she cannot blatantly write something that the girl could later use against her. All this can be rectified by amending your statement to: "You're starting to make the right connections. Continue to maintain your attentiveness and don't be afraid to ask questions."

imagening to be in such a situation makes MY nips harden...most likely I couldn't resist the temptation to tease her by, well, perhaps scratching my cleavage or apparently removing something non-existing from it...mhhhh
Sorry everyone! It’s been a distracting couple of days and it slipped my mind to update you.

She came in and ironically, she had not handed in her assignment from the week before, so I called her over before she sat down. I leaned forward on the lectern so my tits would be on display and asked her about it. Her eyes went immediately to my chest, quickly, then back to my eyes. I smiled and she made an excuse as she glanced again. Seeing her look at me, my nipples got so hard. I purposely grazed my lips with my tongue and she gave me a little smile back and again, a look at my tits, now flushed and hard. For the rest of the class, she stared. I looked at her often, and each time I did, I watched her eyes raise from my tits to my eyes - Every single time. It’s just so much fun.

I knew I liked you. Lol.

finger_gun_wink_veronica_mars.gif

And thanks to all of you who appreciated the thread for what it actually is ;)

I teach evening courses and get a lot of adults going back to school, etc. I usually dress very professionally but occasionally I’ll push the envelope with some cleavage, or a shorter skirt than usual. This semester features a woman in one of my classes, mid twenties, short hair, nerdy girl glasses, really hot butch vibes. She keeps staring at my tits. Granted, you can’t miss them, they are 40dd and really nice ;) When the men in my class check me out, they usually give a fleeting glance. But she isn’t even trying to hide it. Every time I look at her, she’s got her eyes on my tits! Last class, I let myself think about it for a moment too long and my nipples got so hard. It’s gonna be a loooonngg semester :devil:

Wow, this is incredibly erotic

I've had a similar experience... I teach classes at university and usually have large lecture halls (100-series classes). When the students are doing presentations or watching some media, I take time to check them out, especially the women. I proudly have a sexy dressing style (always dresses or skirts, thigh highs, regularly have some cleavage (D cups)).

Well, a few weeks ago, I was approached by a former student (was in my class spring semester) who, long story short, is now my girlfriend. I do remember seeing her in class and she was one of those who did "stare at my breasts" and gave me fodder for finger sessions. To have her approach me and basically seduce me was a dream cum true. She's still a student but not in my class and won't be taking any more classes from me. I know it is a risky line but I can't help myself. I get lost in her eyes (and her body).

Sometimes these do work out!

I've had a similar experience... I teach classes at university and usually have large lecture halls (100-series classes). When the students are doing presentations or watching some media, I take time to check them out, especially the women. I proudly have a sexy dressing style (always dresses or skirts, thigh highs, regularly have some cleavage (D cups)).

Well, a few weeks ago, I was approached by a former student (was in my class spring semester) who, long story short, is now my girlfriend. I do remember seeing her in class and she was one of those who did "stare at my breasts" and gave me fodder for finger sessions. To have her approach me and basically seduce me was a dream cum true. She's still a student but not in my class and won't be taking any more classes from me. I know it is a risky line but I can't help myself. I get lost in her eyes (and her body).

Glad to hear it's working out well! I saw your posts in the other thread, but missed the part that she's a former student of yours.

Have fun!!!

That is awesome. Be careful around the campus and have a lot of fun!

That is awesome. Be careful around the campus and have a lot of fun!

The only time there has been any interaction on campus is when she left her panties in my office mail slot for me to find. That certainly doesn't count as safe but damn it was hot. ;)

Back