Sharing forbidden fantasies with religious women.

joe_schmonyc

Really Experienced
Some of the most arousing conversations I have had here have been with women who struggle to reconcile their sexual needs with the demands and expectations of their religious beliefs and traditions.

I’d love to connect with a woman who is open to sharing her struggles and challenges and sexual needs.

I’m an older English guy with a love of words and erotic exchanges.

Joe

About six years ago I reconnected with my best friends older sister at there mothers funeral. We exchanged email addresses and became friends on social media. She was in her early sixties married, with children and grandchildren . She is a born again Christian. We started exchanging emails and at first we mainly talked about growing up and my friendship with her brother.
We seemed to form a real bond and we started discussing more adult things. This went on for close to a year and I really thought the way things were going we would probably end up meeting for sex. One day I received an email from her telling me she loved her husband and never cheated on him . She unfriended me on social media and never emailed me again. I must say it was one of the strangest relationships I ever had and can only assume her holy roller instincts kicked in and ended our little bit of fun.

There's a woman at work that is very religious and oddly attractive. I'm pretty sure she is aware of how I look at her and based on her smiles it appears she appreciates the attention. I would love to be able to have a frank and open conversation with her about sex.

Are you friends or work acquaintences? If friends take a shot but don't be a perv.

Some of the most arousing conversations I have had here have been with women who struggle to reconcile their sexual needs with the demands and expectations of their religious beliefs and traditions.

I’d love to connect with a woman who is open to sharing her struggles and challenges and sexual needs.

Joe
I'd love to share with you

every year,for the last 5 years,our churchcommunity organise a charity for homeless people etc,this year in juli it,s for kids whose parents can,t pay their schoolbooks &other schoolstuff they need,but the first time my wife,as you must know she,s the one in control,i,m her obedient sissy(I believe more churchmembers know this but are to shy to say)said if she would wear a short skirt&blouse&push up bra(topbuttons open)and nice open sandals with anclestraps,12cm high heels she believed that she could get more money for the charity,i knew allready she would dress like that but she demanded me to tell our priest&other important churchmembers what they thought about that,without sharing them she asked but that she told me she was scared to get a bad name and she loved church to much ,you see what a naughty mind she,s got?If they wouldn,t like it they knew she was a sexy churchwife,if they said yes they couldn,t wait to see her.So in private i told them in a shy obedient way(to show i didn,t had much to say at home)about it,and after leaving me and talked in private with each other,they said it was ok and that God wouldn,t punish someone who did it for making someone else life easier,so that day every men&and the priest(OLD PERVERT!)showed &told their appreciation saying she looked gorgeous(and sexy&slutty),afterwards she said 4 men&priest did ask her if she was interested to go out ,the priest asked if she wanted to help him in her free time if she wanted,and off course she did but leaving me with fantasies what happened

Joe
My wife is a church going strait laced proper pillar of the community type to all the world. But secretly and behind closed doors she is a sex craving cock lusting cuckolding hot wife.

Hope you don’t have bad experiences with intolerance like I did. Some religious people are bigger prudes than others. Pick your audience carefully, I guess.

Personal note- I consider the ability to share erotic fantasies- consensual ones that don’t violate comfort zones- one of the greatest gifts God has given us. And yet I continue to struggle my entire life over wondering whether I’ll go to Hell someday for sharing the fantasies I have. The ultimate answer I get when I ponder about it is always “Maybe, Maybe Not”. It’s why I’m a spiritual agnostic despite having been raised conservative Christian and studying several other religions that were restrictive in lesser or greater degrees. I rejected them all because none fits me.

I tell myself when I meet God, I’ll get through the encounter, quote Huck Finn if God condemns me (“Alright then, I’ll go to Hell!”), sing “What I’ve Done” by Linkin Park if I need to appeal to His mercy, and see what happens. Maybe my defense will be unnecessary. In the words of a Zen Master- “we’ll see”.

There was a woman who I volunteered with at our local church. We got to be very good friends, and knew most about each other’s personal life. She would complain about her husband and how she just wasn’t as happy as she should be. This went on for almost a year, gradually she would open up about things she wanted to do, had done and fantasized about. Eventually one night we got to texting and it ended up being a masturbation over face time. We hadn’t talked for a few weeks after that, but one night she showed up at my home, asking to make those fantasies real. It was a good run, until her and her family moved out west.

the catholic girl i married was a virgin when we got married and i do not believe that she had even seen a naked guy, besides me, until about 5 year ago. she is on our parish board of trustee and a bunch of diocese committees, teaches religious education, etc.

long story short, she went to a parish priest for counseling ended up sleeping with him for about 6 months. since then, she has been sleeping with a much younger, stay-at-home husband in her bible study group for over 4 years.

i have not confronted her, but i would love to know how she reconciles her current lifestyle with her religious beliefs.

Right around the time I started writing stories on Lit., I was contacted by a woman I knew in HS. She was reaching out to a lot of people, not just me, but we started a friendship that consisted of writing emails to another a few times per week. We had both moved away and lived a thousand miles apart. Over the course of a year she revealed a lot about herself, starting with a description of her home and family life in which religion was prominent. Eventually our discussion drifted into sexual areas, a little at first and gradually becoming more graphic. As our discussions continued she revealed that she was not completely happy in her marriage, and was no longer sexually attracted to her husband. The discussions became more and more detailed, and she eventually began describing her sexual fantasies which included graphic descriptions of non-consensual sex. At that point I revealed to her that I wrote explicit sexual stories and published them on line. She did not ask me where I published them, but instead asked me to write one for her. So I did, based on her fantasies and what I knew about her from our discussions. When I was finished I sent it to her. Never heard from her again.

Looking at the suggested threads below just tells me that this is simply a call for a shared fetish from the OP. Nothing wrong with a fetish but like me and my fantasy of being bukkaked by a line of lovely considerate men who aren't skeevy assholes, it bears no semblance to reality 😁

Back