Religious women who struggle with their sexuality

I dated a preacher's daughter in college. She's the one that taught me how enjoyable it was to watch a woman masturbate, how great it was to cum in her mouth, was the subject in the first nude pics I ever took, and so much more...

Mrs. WhO2 was actually much more religious than the preacher's daughter and grew up in a family that didn't know if they were having carrots or corn until they prayed about it. We hade been married over a year before I convinced her she wouldn't go to hell for masturbating. She finally agreed to do it when she was 28, and our sex lives changed (for the better) after that.

I was brought up very Southern Baptist, though I would secretly give blowjobs to my boyfriends. Then, one ex bf convinced me to have sex, and I’ve been a whore ever since. Sorry mom and dad.
My friend in high school was in a big family who were Baptist. His older sister was pretty hot and I wondered how she handled her sexual urges. A couple years later she got pregnant with a guy she was dating. She was 19 I think.

Hmm. My thought on reading OP's intro was: "Well I'm very religious and not a bit conflicted."

Neither of those thoughts may be exactly on target, depending on whose definition of "religious" we use, and what counts as conflicted.

I do go to church, I pray regularly, I have had leadership positions in both our local congregation and in the denomination. HOWEVER, I do not attribute every passing nuance of life to God's plan for me, and I don't seek to evangelize everyone I have a conversation with--or much of anyone, for that matter. I'm a long way from being a biblical literalist--more of a biblical researcher. What faith I carry is tied to a spiritual connection.

And while I don't feel my sex life is bound or restricted by my church, or indeed by scripture, I don't splash it all around. I have a significant vanilla life, and vanilla friends, and I'm careful who knows I fuck more than one guy and like to eat pussy. I wish I could be more open about that without trading off the things and relaitonships I like. I want it all, and I suppose the discretion it takes to live life my way is in a way "conflict."

I'm sad to see people leaving church, even the denominations I strongly disagree with. I wish the defintion of "church" wasn't now driven by the fundamentalist notions of Paul's "corruption of the flesh."

I could go on a bit--but that's probably enough for now.

I’m not a woman but I’m a spiritual agnostic writer who has addressed many characters with this issue. Including Christians, Scientologists, Sufi Muslims, and atheists. My work is recommended to fans of this thread.
I’m incredibly turned on by a woman who grapples with the tension between her sexual needs and her religious beliefs. Some of my most intense and exciting sexual experiences have been with women who believed that what they were doing was wrong yet couldn’t help but give in to their sexual needs.

Would love to share experiences and insights with a religious woman, of any faith, who is grappling with this tension.
as

Late one night I was driving out in Houston Texas and I pulled into a rest area. I was wondering around trying to wake up some when I heard a car pulling in with that sound of a flat tire. So I walked over to were they stopped at and a woman was getting out of the car. I asked her if I can be of some assistance. She was startled of course. Any way she relaxed and I told her to let me have her key and I get the spare out. Well I opened the trunk and her spare was gone. She had rented the car as she was from Dallas. She was on her way to Baytown Texas for a church

I dated a preacher's daughter in college. She's the one that taught me how enjoyable it was to watch a woman masturbate, how great it was to cum in her mouth, was the subject in the first nude pics I ever took, and so much more...

Mrs. WhO2 was actually much more religious than the preacher's daughter and grew up in a family that didn't know if they were having carrots or corn until they prayed about it. We hade been married over a year before I convinced her she wouldn't go to hell for masturbating. She finally agreed to do it when she was 28, and our sex lives changed (for the better) after that.
Bless her soul

Growing up as a choir boy, I’ve always had a neutral, familiar feeling when I’m in church… always fantasized about various ways to fool around there. I enjoy seeing well dressed sexy ladies there.
for years, i have taken pics for our local catholic parish and our diocese ... for them to use on their websites, newsletters, archives, special events, etc.

i also take pictures of neighborhood events, parties and get-togethers, and did the same for work and client events before i retired. so i have a ton of pix of clothed ladies from these events over the years. I jerk off constantly to these pics.

That’ s interesting. She was surrounded by nude male patients every day. I’m guessing she liked that?
Nude female too, assuming Florence was an equal opportunity nurse. Not sure if she was attracted to both sexes but in my fanfic… Never mind, too much respect for Florence on my level to write this story and she’s already done enough smut for herself if her diary is half as hot as the poster who mentioned it hinted.

Back