Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter (Closed to jc199123)

She nods, "Yeah we do," She paused for a moment, "i can't say I have a good track record with relationships, but obviously my wolf has never bonded before. But I am willing to give this a try. I know it's easier on everyone if the humans are bonded to each other just like the wolves are." she mused, "And Zaria is so happy. Shes tried things to make me happy, so it's my turn to try something for her." Kat explained with a faint smile,

He was glade to hear that Kat was willing to give him a chance to date her. He gently caresses her cheek then said "I'm glad that you're willing to give me a chance... I have always found you beautiful and wanted to be your mate but you never really showed any interest in having a bond mate." When he finished talking he began to blush. Nothing has ever made him blush at all until he let out his feelings for her. He wanted to kiss her but he refrained from doing so because he felt it better to let her make the move or wait till they know eachother better. "What do yoy want to do I wouldn't mind laying here for a bit and just cuddle but it's up to you?" He asked.

She chuckled softly, "You are adorable when you blush." She murmured, then nodded, "Sure, we can just lay here for a while." Kat hesitated, "You might have to be patient. I'm not all that good at this whole relationship thing, cuddling, talking, being partners, it's a little unusual for me, I'm a bit out of practice." She said as she stretched out, laying beside Josh. Her pale eyes watched him, she felt her wolf, feeling so content as they laid together with Josh and Zaveri. "But with some practice, I could probably get better at it." She chuckled softly.

When she told him he was adorable when you blush he began to harder. He moved closer to Kat and laid on his back and wrapped the arm closest to her around her and said "I understand I'm willing to weather anything for you because you are worth it... lesson one on cuddling it's probably a lot more comfortable if you lay your head on my chest and shoulder than how you have it now... cuddle me like you done Zaveri if that helps." He wanted to kiss her but he didn't know if she would be ok with it so he went to kiss her forehead but stopped and kissed her gently but passionately on the lips.

Kat smiled, and following his instructions she snuggled up against him. The last time she'd snuggled with someone was four years ago, her only long time lover. But it came easily, snuggling up to Josh listening to him. Tilting her head up, she rested her head on his shoulder, watching him with her pale eyes. When he lowered her head, she eagerly returned the kiss, her eyes drifting shut, simply enjoying the moment, the kiss. Her hands slid up, one resting on his chest and one resting on his cheek gently.

Josh could feel his lust for Kat begin to grow and without thinking the arm he had around her moved and it's hand rested on her hip as the other hand moved to caress her cheek. he could feel his manhood begin to stir but he wanted to hold off and let her make that move because he didn't want to push her too far. He could feel tha Zaveri was happy that they gave themselves a chance to become bond mates as well. He breaks there kiss and asks a little out of breath "would you mind after we spend some time together if I spend a little time with Zaria so we can get to know each other seeing how you and Zaveri got to spend a little time together?"

Kat's eyes opened when the kiss finally broke, breathing deeply, she met his gaze as he asked if he could spend time with zaria. "Of course you can. Any time you want." She didn't mind at all if josh wanted to get to know her wolf, and by the feel of it, Zaria would be more than wiling to get to know Josh as well. "She'd love to get to know you as well." She murmured, smiling gently. She kept her hands on his chest as she watched him, seeming more relaxed than she normally did.

Josh only gave Kat a smile before he wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her forehead. "We can wait until later today to let Zaria loose so we can get to know each other because I want to spend time with you beautiful." He lookef down at her and caressed her cheek. and asked "besides the fact that when our wolves bonded it would be better if we became bound mates as well why did you decide to give me a chance?" He asked because he really wanted to know what made her choose him because she could have became anyone's mate not his.

Kat snuggled into his side and shrugged at his question, "I don't know. I guess I just got tired of being alone. I've been alone for four years now. And despite thinking that I was content, I wasn't. Even the human side of shifters still have a little wolf in their personality. We aren't meant to live alone, we are meant to have a partner. I've always enjoyed spending time with you, and liked your personality. But it really was our wolves that made me want to give this a real shot.

Josh couldn't say anything at this point he only laid therecand held hdr tighter before he kissed her again. He didn't know what to say really he also didn't want to ruin what she had just said. He just relaxed a bit before asking " so what do you feel like eating because I am getting a little hungry?" He had really ate anything today he just snacked when he could so he was starving.wisoi

Kat enjoyed the silence for a while, the comfort of being in his arms. At his question, she shrugged, "I went to the store, I got some steaks. Maybe we can convince Shyla to cook'em up for us." She mused. Kat, herself, was a horrible cook, and avoided it at all costs. But one of the other females, Shyla, was still fairly new, along with her mate Ben, but she was a fabulous cook and enjoyed it, so she often took over the role of cooking for the group.

Josh looked into her gray eyes and said "yeah I think that's best because I cannot cook at all." He laid there lightly running his finger over Kat's hand. He didn't want to get up but he knew that they had to in order to get anything fixed even though they weren't the ones who was going to fix it. "We better get up and go see if we can talk Shyla into cooking even though I am extremely comfortable laying here cuddling you."

Kat's hand quivered, feeling his finger along her hand. Smiling she sat up slowly, "I'll find her," She said, leaning over, pressing her lips to his cheek before sliding off the bed. She headed downstairs, and found Shyla and Ben curled up on the recliner in the living room. "Hey, so Josh and I are quite literally dangerous in the kitchen, we were wondering if there was anyway to convince you to cook up a couple of steaks that I bought today?" She asked curiously. Shyla laughed, and smiled, "Of course, I'd rather cook than try to save the house from being burnt down." Leaning up to kissed Ben sweetly before hopping up. Kat followed the redhead to the kitchen to keep her company and help how she could.

Josh was hoping that they could walk down to the kitchen together but he didn't mind he waited a bit to see if Kat was going to come back and be with him. When she didn't come back he got up and stretched a bit loosening himself up before he went to see if Kat was in the kitchen. He walked down into the kitchen to see that she was either helping Shyla with their dinner or just keeping Shyla company as she cooked. He walked up behind Kat and wrapped her up in his arms before he kissed her neck. "I'll be over at the kitchen table if you need me." he said giving her a light hug and another kiss on the back of her neck. He let go and walked to the table giving her the option to either keep him company or to do what she want thus giving her space.

Shyla didn't need any help, so Kat just leaned against the counter, chatting with her. She jumped and smiled when Josh hugged her from behind. Smiling she leaned back against him, "Hey," She murmured. Nodding she watched him go sit down. Shyla smiled, "That's nice. It's good to see you both together. It was sad seeing you both alone." She murmured, "You can go hang out with him." She said, Kat smiled and nodded going to sit across from Josh.

"I'm sorry for startling you earlier." Josh said to Kat with a smile as she sat down with him. He wondered if Shyla really didn't need help or that Shyla just wanted Kat to be with Josh. Either way he was happy that he could spend more time with Kat. He wanted to go outside and set in one of the deck chairs that they had out on the back lawn but seeing how she just got sat down he didn't know if she would go with him. "How about we go to the back yard and set in one of the deck chairs together I think the action outside has calmed down a bit so we won't end up with wolves in our lap fighting?" he asked as he got up and extended his hand out to Kat.

Kat shakes her head, "I'll get use to it, I'm just not accustom to someone coming up behind me." She smiled, then nodded, "Sure, we can go out back. It's a nice evening." Se set her hand in his and walked with him to the porch. She found a couple of deck chairs that were together off to the side and sat down. It had calmed down significantly, there were a couple of wolves still wrestling, but instead of it being a couple of young males, it was a pair bond. So they were mostly just goofing off and having fun, as opposed to serious sparring.

Josh sat next to Kat in the other chair he wanted to. cuddle with her in one of the deck chairs but figured that it was best to let her have some space and not smother her with his love. "I would ask if you wanted to spend time with Zaveri but I would have a hard time getting him to let me come back seeing how Shyla is making steaks." he said giving a chuckle. Josh looked over at Kat and just stared a bit before he said "you are so beautiful I'm lucky we became bond mates because someone surely would have tried to bond with you."

Kat just laughed, yeah it would be hard to convince the wolves to give up control with steaks cooking. She just tilted her head at his words, "Others have tried, they all failed." She said with a shrug. "I almost bonded with someone. Well we essentially were, we just hadn't had a ceremony, but he was killed." She said, only a small trace of sadness in her voice, she'd come to terms with loosing him and had recovered and allowed herself to live and be happy.

Josh said "well if you keep me as a bound mate I'm not going to leave you ever." giving her a smile so she wouldn't be sad. "I'm going to warn you now Zaveri and I like to cuddle so I'm going to say sorry if it gets to be to much for you... you probably figured that Zaveri liked to when he laid in your lap." He said to Kat giving her hand a loving sqeeze. "How about after dinner we give our wolves some time to spend together before we go to bed?" Josh asked looking over at her waiting to see what she thought.

Kat laughed and nodded, "Sure, sounds good." Soon dinner was ready and they were eating out on the porch. As usual dinner was wonderful, though honestly, Shyla never messed up a meal. She truly loved cooking and was great at it. Kat ate slowly, savoring the meal until she was finished. "I'll do the dishes quick." She said once Josh was finished eating as well.

Josh hurried and ate so that Kat wouldn't be all day washing the dishes and so that Zaveri wouldn't transform him so he could eat the steaks himself. He walked with her into the kitchen and said to her "I will help dry the dishes then if you are going to wash them." He wanted to spend as much time with her as possible.

Kat nodded, "Sure," She handed him dishes as she washed them. It didn't take long for her to be washing the last of the dishes, wiping down the counters and turning to look at Josh. "Ready to head outside?" Most of the pack had made their way inside so it would likely just be the pair of them out in the yard together.

Josh nodded and lead Kat outside holding her hand lovingly. Once outside he tried to turn into his wolf form but was unable to do so. He stood there for a bit then said "I guess Zaveri is still sleeping so I guess he will either wake up in a bit or sometimes tomorrow. I guess the excitement of the day got the better of him." He looked over at Kat and said "if you want to stay in your human form you can but I would love to get to know Zaria some."

Kat chuckles and nods, "Sure, she's still full of energy, so she would enjoy coming out for a while." She stepped back and relaxed. Immediately her body was replaced by a big chocolate wolf. Zaria wagged her tail as she approached Josh, she nuzzled her big head against his chest, the wolf was very friendly and very happy to have found a mate.

Back