Sexual surprises from your partner: Something your partner did that shocked or surprised you...

Do you encourage this practice with your current lover(s)? Does it still turn you on?
I tried to get my husband to do it back when we were swinging, but he never budged. There were a couple of guys in the past who were willing to do it when I asked but otherwise, it's not something I really bring up all that much. If it does happen though, yes, massive turn on.

I tried to get my husband to do it back when we were swinging, but he never budged. There were a couple of guys in the past who were willing to do it when I asked but otherwise, it's not something I really bring up all that much. If it does happen though, yes, massive turn on.
You would think he'd have the common courtesy to at least clean up after himself!

"back when we were swinging" How long did that last? Do you still?

You would think he'd have the common courtesy to at least clean up after himself!

"back when we were swinging" How long did that last? Do you still?
Did it for about 3 to 4 years but stopped a couple of years ago. His decision, not mine. I still have fun on the side.

A few years ago, I had a gf giving me a hj before bed, and in the middle of it, she threw her leg over my chest facing my legs with her ass hovering directly over my face. And as I was about to cum she sat on my face and started to giggle šŸ˜… Still one of the hottest moments. Needless to say we did that a lot after.

So yeh, that sticks out to me as one of the most surprising things a partner has done.

First time at the clothing optional beach. The wife tells me she won't take her top or bottoms off but will wear a tank top with nothing on under it. Said she's just going to read her book and not look at anybody. I thought it was going to be crappy time and why even bother. When we get there we're walking to where you rent chairs and I notice she undoing the buttons on her shirt, thinking she was going to change into her tank top. In stead she takes it off and walks topless down the beach. We get our chairs and settle in enjoying the beach. She gets her book out reads for about 60 seconds and puts it away. I ask why and she says there's just to many interesting things to look at. When it's time to leave we walk to the outdoor showers to rinse off. Were in the shower rinsing off when I look around and notice its all nude men and my wife. I later ask her what changed her mind about the nude beach. She just said she decided to have fun, didn't want to be a stick in the mud ??? Sure surprised me.
Nude beaches can have that effect on first timers. Also on seasoned visitors! :nana:

I was in the kitchen preparing dinner, and my partner came up behind me, shoved me down on a chair and started eating me. šŸ„µ

1- My third wife (now ex-) Gladys was monitoring an intern at work. Bob was 21, half her age, and a college student on a summer posting. They seemed to get along, and she asked if we could host him for a weekend.

Why not, was my response. She brought him home on Friday afternoon, mid-summer. He was large and nerdish, though oddly self-confident. Saturday we boated out on the lake with a picnic lunch to a secluded beach, and it seemed we all agreed no bathing suits were needed. We frolicked naked in the shallow clear water in the heat of an August sun, and one time I stayed in the water as Gladys and Bob returned to the beach hand in hand. When I headed back to the sand, I saw that Bob was on his back and Gladys was covering him with sand, paying most of her two-handed attention to his full erection.

The swimming quickly terminated after that, and we dressed for the boat trip home. Reaching the house, Gladys disappeared into our bedroom while Bob and I lounged on the living room couch. A few minutes later she entered the living room, clad, to my pleased astonishment, only in a short-waisted soft blue corduroy long sleeved shirt, completely bare from the waist down, her glistening full, curly black bush telling an exciting story, and sat down between Bob and me. It dawned on me that Gladys, Bob and I were going to be sucking and fucking the rest of the weekend - and we did!
my best friend while i was on my knees on the bed beside him giving him a bj...quietly lubed up two fingers and reached down and slid right in balls deep as i sucked and right away he starts cumming. i was about to and had precum in a line down to the bed. ihad no idea. total surprise.

Back