Sexual surprises from your partner: Something your partner did that shocked or surprised you...

1- My third wife (now ex-) Gladys was monitoring an intern at work. Bob was 21, half her age, and a college student on a summer posting. They seemed to get along, and she asked if we could host him for a weekend.

Why not, was my response. She brought him home on Friday afternoon, mid-summer. He was large and nerdish, though oddly self-confident. Saturday we boated out on the lake with a picnic lunch to a secluded beach, and it seemed we all agreed no bathing suits were needed. We frolicked naked in the shallow clear water in the heat of an August sun, and one time I stayed in the water as Gladys and Bob returned to the beach hand in hand. When I headed back to the sand, I saw that Bob was on his back and Gladys was covering him with sand, paying most of her two-handed attention to his full erection.

The swimming quickly terminated after that, and we dressed for the boat trip home. Reaching the house, Gladys disappeared into our bedroom while Bob and I lounged on the living room couch. A few minutes later she entered the living room, clad, to my pleased astonishment, only in a short-waisted soft blue corduroy long sleeved shirt, completely bare from the waist down, her glistening full, curly black bush telling an exciting story, and sat down between Bob and me. It dawned on me that Gladys, Bob and I were going to be sucking and fucking the rest of the weekend - and we did!

1- My third wife (now ex-) Gladys was monitoring an intern at work. Bob was 21, half her age, and a college student on a summer posting. They seemed to get along, and she asked if we could host him for a weekend.

Why not, was my response. She brought him home on Friday afternoon, mid-summer. He was large and nerdish, though oddly self-confident. Saturday we boated out on the lake with a picnic lunch to a secluded beach, and it seemed we all agreed no bathing suits were needed. We frolicked naked in the shallow clear water in the heat of an August sun, and one time I stayed in the water as Gladys and Bob returned to the beach hand in hand. When I headed back to the sand, I saw that Bob was on his back and Gladys was covering him with sand, paying most of her two-handed attention to his full erection.

The swimming quickly terminated after that, and we dressed for the boat trip home. Reaching the house, Gladys disappeared into our bedroom while Bob and I lounged on the living room couch. A few minutes later she entered the living room, clad, to my pleased astonishment, only in a short-waisted soft blue corduroy long sleeved shirt, completely bare from the waist down, her glistening full, curly black bush telling an exciting story, and sat down between Bob and me. It dawned on me that Gladys, Bob and I were going to be sucking and fucking the rest of the weekend - and we did!
Looks like Bob has a case for sexual harrassment. :)

2- My current wife, Ginger, always claimed to be staunchly hetero; she wouldn't even kiss me after I'd been eating her. So it was a delightful surprise one evening, at our home during a weekend visit from our bi friends Roy and Shelley, when I returned with drinks to our bedroom to find Ginger on top of Shelley in a lovely 69, furiously eating Shelley's blonde snatch as Roy was fucking my wife from behind and Shelley was licking Ginger's clit and labia and her hubby's cock and balls. However, the shock wasn't enough to stop me from getting out my digital camera to record the event in case I never saw it happen again (which is exactly what did happen, or rather never did happen ever again).

3- Ginger was good with being fucked in the ass, even craving it ever so often from me and assorted other male partners, including our regular threesome partner Mario. Once I was with her when she requested it from a new friend who had an enormous cock - very long and very thick, almost a John Holmes twin - and she was so horny for it she took it without any pre-lube. Amazing.

But I still was surprised one night when she was being eaten out in a 69 position by our friend Mario, and I noticed that instead of sucking his hard cock she was reaching up and attempting to drill her sharp little tongue into his asshole.

Note to self - when Ginger is super horny but having trouble getting off, she needs her face in somebody's ass.

3- Ginger was good with being fucked in the ass, even craving it ever so often from me and assorted other male partners, including our regular threesome partner Mario. Once I was with her when she requested it from a new friend who had an enormous cock - very long and very thick, almost a John Holmes twin - and she was so horny for it she took it without any pre-lube. Amazing.

But I still was surprised one night when she was being eaten out in a 69 position by our friend Mario, and I noticed that instead of sucking his hard cock she was reaching up and attempting to drill her sharp little tongue into his asshole.

Note to self - when Ginger is super horny but having trouble getting off, she needs her face in somebody's ass.
"Good safety tip...thanks Egon!"

Early in our relationship, while cleaning out some brush and junk we happened upon a mouse nest full of blind hairless baby pink mice. Maybe 10 or 15 all cozy in their fur and leaf littler fluffy nest. My wife gingerly gathered then nest and all the mice within it, placed it softly down on some flat ground and smashed them all with a cinder block. After of which she lifted the cinder block up to see what; if any, survivors were left. The whole works looked like a smashed raw hamburger patty. It was pretty cool.
What was cool about that?

What was cool about that?
how all the little tiny baby mice where all like "mommy! mommy! no mommy! please mommy no!" and the evil human was all like "Your God has failed you my dear little ones. The suffering of this mortal coil of yours will be swift and ends tonight. I accept your tiny cries for salvation as a thank you rather than the mercy you believe yourselves to be begging for."

Ever step on a grape that had fallen on the floor?
Sounded like that but 10 to 15 times over.

I take no joy in the senseless killing of any animals.
Those baby mice were not harmful to you in any way. They were growing and would soon serve a purpose.
Some would be preditors for other animals, and eating plants and seeds to suppress overgrowth. Some of the mice would grow to be prey for larger animals in the area.

The circle of life requires a simple balance, some of all species will be inferior and succumb to natural selection.

These mice were brutalized. Killed for no reason other than sport.

I am not against hunting and killing animals for food, but I am vehemently against killing animals for sport or humor.

Maybe it's 7 years studying biology or too many episodes of Criminal Minds, but this is the type of post our moderators should delete.

how all the little tiny baby mice where all like "mommy! mommy! no mommy! please mommy no!" and the evil human was all like "Your God has failed you my dear little ones. The suffering of this mortal coil of yours will be swift and ends tonight. I accept your tiny cries for salvation as a thank you rather than the mercy you believe yourselves to be begging for."

Ever step on a grape that had fallen on the floor?
Sounded like that but 10 to 15 times over.
That’s a bit disturbing.

I take no joy in the senseless killing of any animals.
Those baby mice were not harmful to you in any way. They were growing and would soon serve a purpose.
Some would be preditors for other animals, and eating plants and seeds to suppress overgrowth. Some of the mice would grow to be prey for larger animals in the area.

The circle of life requires a simple balance, some of all species will be inferior and succumb to natural selection.

These mice were brutalized. Killed for no reason other than sport.

I am not against hunting and killing animals for food, but I am vehemently against killing animals for sport or humor.

Maybe it's 7 years studying biology or too many episodes of Criminal Minds, but this is the type of post our moderators should delete.
GOD! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME FINISH THE STORY!

The queen mouse returned to the nest and was all like "Who hath brought this sorrow upon my being? My tender children. The weak of whom I was looking forward to feast upon myself. Oh how their squeaks would of satiated this maternal cannibalistic desire. Their popping eyeballs within my maw I so never tire of. And my strong... the strong so promising to bring forth the next pestilence upon the populace of the human race. Boils and lesions. Fever plagues and diarrhea. And the lesser strong with my hopes for them to lay siege upon the crops and grain. NIGH how my heart aches! Such INNOCENCE... SMASHED under cinder.

The mouse queen then took to her bedroom throne her king lover for whom did not hesitate to thrust his mighty mouse sword up into her guts far beyond the folds of her petal blossom and bred her twice more that night. Filling her rodent womb with his rapturous seed. Their squeaks of passion rang pure across the moon lit canyons throughout the four corners of the earth. And with the sweet dew of their love making still dripping from her swollen vagina she willed thoughts of revenge within the active conception of her next litter of mouse kits.

Heavy and pregnant she awoke one night with the cravings of peanut pâté. She searched high and low until the scent struck her tiny mouse whiskers. She followed this beautiful smell all along the baseboards of the home she sought comfort in where upon she found what it was she craved. With little forethought she stepped up to dine but dine she did not do for with a SNAP! the trap sprung right square behind her head with such force her eye bulged but her death did not come until after she raised her tiny little paw into the air clenching tight with fury and rage.

The thing that most surprised me is the night of hot sex she had with our good friend. They fucked four times, and she sucked him off twice, while I was asleep in our bedroom.

My only regret?

I didn’t get to watch!

I knew that my wife had fucked several guys in college before we married, and she told me that she had sucked two cocks and didn't like it. One night after we had been married a few years, she went out for drinks with the crew from the medical office where she worked. It was late when she got home, and I was already in bed, but not asleep. She came in, didn't say a word other than "hi" and stripped. She climbed in bed by me, pulled out my cock that was already beginning to respond to her nudity and started giving me the first blow job of my life. She sucked my cock like a pro, which was a total surprise. Later, she told me why she came home so horny. It was a great surprise!

More to the point, what was sexual about it?

There's probably a topic for this sort of thing somewhere, but I don't think this one is it.
you all are so focused on the crushing of tiny animals that you look past the mention of grip strength in my second post. I find this concerning.

We were in Key West returned to the hotel from the bar. Wife had a few too many drinks. I stripped and crawled into bed. My wife comes out of the bathroom nude and goes to the front window of the room and pulls back the curtain (room was on the bottom floor) and leaves the light on.

She crawls into bed and lays on her back. She pulls her legs back opening her pussy and ass and said “fuck my ass”. I went down on her pussy and ass getting them both wet and then slid my cock into her ass. She moaned and began begging to be fucked hard. As I am fucking her hole I notice a few couples standing outside watching. Being watched only encouraged me to fuck her harder. I didn’t last much longer and came in her hole.

It was the first time she allowed anal. Now, when she does drink a little she will as for “the nasty” and I don’t complain. ;)

Its not what she did, it's the circumstances of when she did it. I had come out to my wife about my emerging bisexuality. With her approval I met with a man and had gay sex.

When I returned home she was clearly sexually aroused. I told her I would take a shower and then we could play. She said no. She wanted to smell the scent of another man on me. We had hot sex, and she had multiple orgasms.

I knew that my wife had fucked several guys in college before we married, and she told me that she had sucked two cocks and didn't like it. One night after we had been married a few years, she went out for drinks with the crew from the medical office where she worked. It was late when she got home, and I was already in bed, but not asleep. She came in, didn't say a word other than "hi" and stripped. She climbed in bed by me, pulled out my cock that was already beginning to respond to her nudity and started giving me the first blow job of my life. She sucked my cock like a pro, which was a total surprise. Later, she told me why she came home so horny. It was a great surprise!
Love to hear the "why she came home so horny" chapter to this!

Shortly after my days in high school, my date and I were sitting in the front seat of my car at a local park. I was on the receiving end of a great handjob which resulted in a large mess covering her hand. After a minute or two of searching through the glovebox and center console for something to use for cleanup and coming up empty handed, she sort of shrugged her shoulders and proceeded to lick and suck the cum from her fingers. I was very surprised but the feeling quickly turned into excitement.

Back