Sex & Shenanigans

Such a good feeling

giphy.gif

I'm leaving to visit my son on Thursday. He's graduating... Which means I get to spend 4 days around my ex, his new gf, and my ex in-laws. I'm just not looking forward to it.

But I'm thrilled to see my son. So that's what I'm trying to focus on.
no wonder you are anxious! Do you have anyone to take with you as a buffer?

I'm leaving to visit my son on Thursday. He's graduating... Which means I get to spend 4 days around my ex, his new gf, and my ex in-laws. I'm just not looking forward to it.

Girl.
Get dressed up, show up and be the mom.
They're exs for a reason.....you're never gonna be an ex mom. And he knows that.

If you need a wingman and it’s in Florida….. just sayin

I'm sorry. Mine is just lots of anxiety... 🙃🫠
Well, "anxiety" and "nightmares" may be twin horses hauling my carriage.

I am so happy you get to see your son. That is awesome that you get to go to his graduation.

If you need a bodyguard, I am willing to travel for you. Let me know when and where, and I will move heaven and earth to be there for you. I look good...well, presentable, in a suit, and you can introduce me as "Pepe the Love Slave." (I have answered to that before.) I can insult people in a high voice, with a nonsense accent, loudly, and be very distracting. (Very, very distracting). Then you can have all the time you want with your son while the losers are gawking at me. (Trust me, I have done something similar in the past...)

This I am willing to do for you. Just let me know.

Well, "anxiety" and "nightmares" may be twin horses hauling my carriage.

I am so happy you get to see your son. That is awesome that you get to go to his graduation.

If you need a bodyguard, I am willing to travel for you. Let me know when and where, and I will move heaven and earth to be there for you. I look good...well, presentable, in a suit, and you can introduce me as "Pepe the Love Slave." (I have answered to that before.) I can insult people in a high voice, with a nonsense accent, loudly, and be very distracting. (Very, very distracting). Then you can have all the time you want with your son while the losers are gawking at me. (Trust me, I have done something similar in the past...)

This I am willing to do for you. Just let me know.
This is such a lovely offer. I am so tempted to take you up on it. Lol. Thank you. ❤️

Back