Sex & Shenanigans

giphy.gif

Oh well Happy Birthday to your son! How old is h?
He's 7.
He's very much on the autism spectrum and doesn't always react to much, but damn does that kid love Legos. So we're going to take him, watch his little head explode, and let him pick out any set he wants. Within reason. Though if he asks for the $800 Eiffel Tower and gives my wife the puppy dog eyes, she'll probably give in.

He's 7.
He's very much on the autism spectrum and doesn't always react to much, but damn does that kid love Legos. So we're going to take him, watch his little head explode, and let him pick out any set he wants. Within reason. Though if he asks for the $800 Eiffel Tower and gives my wife the puppy dog eyes, she'll probably give in.
Aww….well that was a beautiful thing to read this morning. Thank you for sharing your fun day with us! I hope you all have a great day 💜

He's 7.
Happy birthday to him! My eldest is in the deep end of ASD, so I can definitely relate. It's awesome when you can find something that they obsessed with.

Back