Sex & Shenanigans

It is pouring here. I really don't want to drive through it.

Love the sound of rain on the car’s metal roof.

I have a tin roof on my back porch and I sit in my rocking chair and listen to the rain for hours.

Apropos of nothing, I like having sex in it. PNW kid, I suppose.
So Cal girl, but otherwise, same 😜 Especially reeeally loud storms that mean I don’t have to hold back 🙊 I’m generally very soft-spoken, but can get very vocal at times

You ppl are having too much fun in here. :coffee:
Always!

I’ll leave that you and @Kitty_so_frisky, I’m a lover not a punisher!
Hey, I’m a lover too! Also much better at provoking funishment than dishing it out 🤭

Here's a fun challenge for you all;
Sleep the whole night through.

That's it
That's the challenge
I keep failing it

you-sounding-real-crazy-right-now-toya-bush-harris.gif

Sleep the whole night through... yeah... right. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You and I both, V. Haven't made it through a whole night in...a really long time.

Thanks, but, eh. Used to it.
It's peaceful at 3am. Even the birds are sleeping. There's... nothing. I like nothing ☺️

I also don't sleep well. I have a lot of nightmares and I wake up in the middle of the night. I would prefer nothing rather than the panicky feeling I wake up with after a nightmare.

But still, no sleep is still no sleep.

Good luck. I fail most nights. I am lucky if I get 2-3 nights a month.
I’ve been a nocturnal insomniac since I was 12. When I do sleep, it’s rarely at night. It’s gotten worse with my anxiety brain in recent years. Melatonin helps a bit. Cumming a dozen or more times until I pass out works best 🤭

It’s the journey not the destination. I will die on this hill.

Possibly alone and lonely. But on this hill!

For those of us who aren't heavy drinkers, is lightly toasted poetry acceptable?
Despite the "whiskey" in my name, I'm rarely drunken.
Even better!

Sadly, so true. The broody moody distant guys are not great for our self esteem. lol

Yeah, they’re zero fun.
Mostly true, but lots of fun in bed!

It's the wrong season, but it's a favorite. And I've only had one beer tonight (Hacker-Pschorr lager)
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" - Robert Frost
https://voca.ro/1nZ87oylmYhc
😻🐾

Alright, not drunk, but I have had one beer and a fork full of Ben & Jerry's Phish Food...

https://voca.ro/19EIaj6p6pve
Wait…whyyy are you eating ice cream with a fork?!?

Back