Sex & Shenanigans

Why dear lord did the 'New' threads have to start here for me????
I can't believe I clicked on this...now I am scarred for life.
Note to self, never buy a used butter churner.
Why would that need to be a note to self? Lol. I feel that that should be seared in your brain forever.

Also, why would you ever buy a butter churner in the first place??? Lol

thats-gaslighting-gaslighting.gif

So let’s do a round of … GET TO KNOW A LITSTER..

Let’s begin with… what is something funny / unusual / dangerous … that you’ve done on a dare or for money??
Just a dare… hit a set of triple whoooops on a YZ250 while holding on to a Roman Candle 🧨 in one hand. Didn’t stick the landing and broke my collar bone, but… ‘MURICA!!! 🇺🇸
(No clickable emojis)

So let’s do a round of … GET TO KNOW A LITSTER..

Let’s begin with… what is something funny / unusual / dangerous … that you’ve done on a dare or for money??
dares make me obstinate. However, in every city I visit I have a picture of me in the lap of, hugging, or doing an otherwise ridiculous thing with a monument or statue

My favorite Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in Niagara, ON. My aunt helped hoist me up onto this little fake mountain so I could I take a pic with Mel Gibson as "Braveheart"

I was coerced into a trip to DC by the promise that I would have three fine gentlemen helping me onto the Lincoln Memorial

Why would that need to be a note to self? Lol. I feel that that should be seared in your brain forever.

Also, why would you ever buy a butter churner in the first place??? Lol
Since, butter is readily available. I am damn sure I don't need a butter churner.

Back