Sex & Shenanigans

The last time I did that it rustled some people's jimmies the wrong way. I like to keep the peace around here. 🤷‍♂️
Seriously? How so? Would people get pissy if I posted my bra size?
I’m not consistently here enough to know when the ruffled feathers occurred, but I do remember one night when it was literally a dick measuring contest. Like with volume calculations and shit 😂

I could see where that might not be everyone’s cup of tea 🤣

😂 Oh I’ve seen the stats, that’s where the allegedly comes from. I’ve just never seen the goods.
🙋‍♀️ I have not seen it either 🤭

I’m not consistently here enough to know when the ruffled feathers occurred, but I do remember one night when it was literally a dick measuring contest. Like with volume calculations and shit 😂

I could see where that might not be everyone’s cup of tea 🤣

Oh, certainly. Which is why I never personally bring it up. I just appear like Beetlejuice when you say his name 3 times.

Volume calculations? So they didn’t just get themselves hard, fill up a measuring cup with water, stick their dick in there, and see how much water they displaced?

Seems so obvious to me…

…and I want pics… 🤣🤣

Back