Sex & Shenanigans

Nothing like being naked for 3 hours while someone continuously comes up with creative ways to leave you immobile.

It was great fun! ;)
will there be more details in your Sunday thread?
200w.gif

That I have ever been offered? Either Jellied Eels or Dinuguan, which is a blood based soup.
Never had either. Would try both
The Jellied Eel were just...no. Couldn't do it. And I had eel.

The Dinuguan also uses offal as the main ingredient, and I couldn't do it.

Last time I went to visit family on the reservation, my cousins were giving me loads of hell, just messing with me, in love, but still. One day we had a big picnic with all the neighbors, just a huge get-together, with all these different foods. There was a stew over a fire, and it looked delicious. My cousin told me to dig down deep, "because the puppy is on the bottom, and it is the most tender." I thought he was still giving me shit.

He was not. It was good though. I am not sure I would have eaten it if I knew what it was, but it was good.

Nothing like being naked for 3 hours while someone continuously comes up with creative ways to leave you immobile.

It was great fun! ;)
Please promise me if you decide to share details someplace... that you'll let me know where... you wouldn't let a sister down, right?

What's the worst food you can think of and never want to eat?
I will try just about anything. What I find amazing is the number of things I have not tried that sound really nasty, though I would try them anyway.

Some things I have tried that were truly awful to me...

Jellyfish salad
Raw squid
Sea cucumber
Liver
Pig blood soup
Papaya
Fermented bean paste

We were trying new ties. This one in particular had my hands bound immediately which prevented me from being my usual bratty self. And while he was tying me up he casually says that after a few more practice sessions with this particular tie, he’ll have me walking around like this at the next party. Now considering my ass is fully exposed with this look, with a lower body harness that started mid thigh and went downwards, I knew exactly what he had in mind.

🪢

We were trying new ties. This one in particular had my hands bound immediately which prevented me from being my usual bratty self. And while he was tying me up he casually says that after a few more practice sessions with this particular tie, he’ll have me walking around like this at the next party. Now considering my ass is fully exposed with this look, with a lower body harness that started mid thigh and went downwards, I knew exactly what he had in mind.

🪢
Damn

🪢
Oh that is utterly gorgeous...

🪢
lovely

Back