Sex Dungeon

shrek100

Literotica Guru
Well it is Mrs Shreks Birthday and we off away for the weekend.
On route we have a stop planned at one of the UK sex Dungeons that are availible to hire.
3 hours.
Toy bag is packed. Toys charged and ready to go.
What pleasures/pains await Poor Mrs Shrek i wonder.

Last time we ended up switching during the session when she couldnt take anymore.

wish her luck

It was as always good fun.
I started off strapping her to a massage table. Eased her into it. Nipple and clit clamp in position. A little post orgasm torture.
She ended up on a whiping stool, arse cheeks very red. Her pussy filled with my cum being made to lick my cock clean.
Just over 90 mins.

I then realised her as she was getting sore. I am good like that.
She grabbed me by the balls. “Your turn now you fucker”. Pushing towards the cross

It was as always good fun.
I started off strapping her to a massage table. Eased her into it. Nipple and clit clamp in position. A little post orgasm torture.
She ended up on a whiping stool, arse cheeks very red. Her pussy filled with my cum being made to lick my cock clean.
Just over 90 mins.

I then realised her as she was getting sore. I am good like that.
She grabbed me by the balls. “Your turn now you fucker”. Pushing towards the cross
uh oh ......a bit of turnabout........................

Ok.
I am laying in the bath so have a few minutes.
I had had three major orgasms. You know the type that shock you to the core. My arse was stinging the warm sting that we love deep down.
My nipples were both sore. The nipple clamps and the whipping had made them hurt.
I had checked the clock and could see I had time for revenge. I like to think I am a good switch.
I pushed hubby to the cross, secured his hands behind his back and behind the post. Secured his legs apart.
As I bent down I could feel my pussy was swimming in cum. He will eat that later.
His cock was soft having only cum a few mins ago.
I secured the chained clamps on his nipples “easy they are sensitive he moaned”. I pulled the chain hard “tough shit”
The third clamp that he used on my clit I attached to the underside of his balls.
Stepped back and smiled he looked pretty good.
Into the toy bag. . . . Penis pump, why not I thought. I made it slowly suck in his cock he moaned and complained- wasn’t listening. After a few pumps in and a few releases I put it on its higher setting and watched in fascination as his cock filled the chamber. Pretty good for his age, with the pump we can hit 7 and a bit inches. He has a very wide penis.
Paused the pump and stretched a cock ring over the top and secured it at the base of his cock knocking the clamp off which made him yelp.

Cock ring in place, pump realised and his cock was hard as a rock. Almost purple. I ran my nails over the tip. He was trying to get away. I love how sensitive he is after he has cum.

I realised him. Over to the whipping bench. I used a leather stranded whip and went to work. Every now and then I would allow the strands to full gently over his arsehole. Which he loved. Back to bag. Butt plug lubed, switched on and eased into position.
Reaching between his legs pulling his balls and reaching to his cock. Still hard and not so sensitive I notice,

“I am going to fuck you with the strapon until you cum. I will realise one arm. You can wank as I fuck you. I will not stop until you cum”

And that’s what I did. I fucked his arse hard as he pleasured himself. Stopping everyonce in awhile to admire my work and to whip him someMore.

About 22 mins - he started to cum.

I removed the strapon. Realised him and laid him on the floor. Now clean my cunt

Ok.
I am laying in the bath so have a few minutes.
I had had three major orgasms. You know the type that shock you to the core. My arse was stinging the warm sting that we love deep down.
My nipples were both sore. The nipple clamps and the whipping had made them hurt.
I had checked the clock and could see I had time for revenge. I like to think I am a good switch.
I pushed hubby to the cross, secured his hands behind his back and behind the post. Secured his legs apart.
As I bent down I could feel my pussy was swimming in cum. He will eat that later.
His cock was soft having only cum a few mins ago.
I secured the chained clamps on his nipples “easy they are sensitive he moaned”. I pulled the chain hard “tough shit”
The third clamp that he used on my clit I attached to the underside of his balls.
Stepped back and smiled he looked pretty good.
Into the toy bag. . . . Penis pump, why not I thought. I made it slowly suck in his cock he moaned and complained- wasn’t listening. After a few pumps in and a few releases I put it on its higher setting and watched in fascination as his cock filled the chamber. Pretty good for his age, with the pump we can hit 7 and a bit inches. He has a very wide penis.
Paused the pump and stretched a cock ring over the top and secured it at the base of his cock knocking the clamp off which made him yelp.

Cock ring in place, pump realised and his cock was hard as a rock. Almost purple. I ran my nails over the tip. He was trying to get away. I love how sensitive he is after he has cum.

I realised him. Over to the whipping bench. I used a leather stranded whip and went to work. Every now and then I would allow the strands to full gently over his arsehole. Which he loved. Back to bag. Butt plug lubed, switched on and eased into position.
Reaching between his legs pulling his balls and reaching to his cock. Still hard and not so sensitive I notice,

“I am going to fuck you with the strapon until you cum. I will realise one arm. You can wank as I fuck you. I will not stop until you cum”

And that’s what I did. I fucked his arse hard as he pleasured himself. Stopping everyonce in awhile to admire my work and to whip him someMore.

About 22 mins - he started to cum.

I removed the strapon. Realised him and laid him on the floor. Now clean my cunt
Would be a dream cum true for me

Back