Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two ideas in my mnind at the moment that I'd imagine being played...

Naughty Scooby Doo
This band of good-looking young people always stuck together... they never had haughtier thoughts about each other? Daphne's abductments couldn't lead her in the hands of bad intended people? No one ever takes advantage of Very loosing her glasses and so helpless? Fred's seductive attitude? Sammy distracting people could be some seduction too? Of course, no dog would be sexually implied (no animal sex for me, erk). But with all that stuff of ghosts, possession, hipnosis and so on there would be a lot of things to do.
And I don't know at the moment which of the girls I'd better play, maybe Daphne...
600full-scooby-doo%3A-a-xxx-parody-photo.jpg

Manara's Click
I'm a fan of Manara's work and more of Click. Taking the basic idea to other caharacters, i'd gladly see myself as a woman forced by a device to let her hanughty side out in things she never thought possible.
250px-Click1Manara.jpg

Please PM me if you'd be in...

A few rough ideas

Helping Out
A fairly standard boss/employee scene, with a wrinkle.
The beautiful secretary is in love with her boss, but he does not touch her. He manipulates her into servicing his clients, which she does in the hopes that when he sees what a passionate lover she is, he will want her.

Watch Me
An exhibitionist girl and a peeping tom, a match made in heaven?
Perhaps she will notice him stalking her, watching her, and will be intrigued. She will tease him from afar, encourage him, finding herself taking more extreme steps than she would under ordinary circumstances, because she knows he is watching. Perhaps, emboldened by her flirtation, he emails her pictures he takes of her?
Perhaps he sends her gifts?
Maybe he calls her when she's at home.
Maybe he sends her panties with a remote control vibrator, and keeps the remote to torment her while she's out with friends, or even on a date.
When they finally meet, face-to-face, they will be already deeply in love.

A transformation scene.
A woman whose husband urges her to seek treatment for her frigidity comes to a therapist, only to discover depths of depravity that she had never dreamed of. Her husband is happy to discover that his wife's appetite now matches his, but how will he react when he finds out that she's taking other lovers left and right. Meanwhile, the therapist finds himself in great demand.

looking
For the right girl to play the scene. After the scene the thread can go any which way

Step daughter has a nightmare in te middle of the night and goes to climb into he moms
Bed. But her mom has started working nights, and it's just her new dad in the bed, and he happens to sleep naked

We can take this any way, but I just have this intro stuck in my head. Any ladies of lit think they may want to play? Just PM me

A Whore for Romance.
This would be a fairly inexperienced high school or college girl with an older (or at least much more experienced) man.
She has always imagined that a man would come along and sweep her off her feet, romance her, instead of taking her for granted. She finally meets someone who is everything that she could have hoped for....
Except, he wants her to wear these outfits that are the kind of thing strippers usually wear. She tries to say no, but he's so sweet and in the end she can't disappoint him....
Then he wants her to go down on his 'friend,' and she just can't. Except he buys her flowers and explains why it's really important for them as a couple, so she does it....
Until one day, she realizes that he's turned her into a whore, selling her to his friends for cash.
And still, she can't say no.

Idea for a sugar daddy story

Roger Millward, 45, black hair, brown eyes, 5,11.
Roger had owned three markets, across the county, all in prime real estate positions. He had spent 20 years building up his business, and when Walmart came a calling, and offered him a few million dollars to buy him out, it was no contest.

And now Roger owns a mansion, swimming pool, hot tub, games room, ten bedrooms, acres of land too. Roger`s estranged wife left ten years ago, saying he was married to his stores, and got a quick divorce. Since that time Roger has had the odd afffair, and occasionally screwed a member of his staff, but nothing permanent, and now, he wants a change.

IC
Roger looked at his computer screen, he was logged into an online adult site. It was a dating site really, mainly used by people looking to hook up for sex, no commitments, just good honest fucking. And it was here that Roger wanted to place his ad, although it was not an ad as such. He had to make a profile, and state what he was looking for. He knew in his mind what he wanted, the problem he was having was phrasing it correctly.

He was now rich, and would never want for anything ever again, he was in a position that most men dreamed of he supposed. The one thing had always wanted to be, was a sugar daddy, to a younger woman. He would keep her in luxury, buy her things, take her to exotic places, and in return, she would give him all that he required sexually, without complaint. He knew that it was a lot to ask, but, he was going to try.
He typed up the profile.

Name, Roger69please,
I own my own home, I am 45, single, solvent, and a non smoker.

I want to be a sugar daddy, to a younger woman, aged 20 to 30, with no sexual hangups.
My sexual preferences,
Light bondage, toy play, food can be fun also, oral of course, and anal.
Applicant will be required to live at my mansion, Friday night to Sunday night to start with. I can, and will, provide money for clothing for special occasionsIf interested, message me with a bio and a photo, clothed or otherwise.

Roger read it through a number of times, before finally hitting the submit button, and wondering, would anyone reply?

OOC
Please PM me with character info if interested.

Right now, I’m seeking shamelessly smutty, lighthearted and erotic one-shots I would enjoy RPing with others via E-mail, Google Docs or Insane/LiveJournal. (RPing via AIM/YIM is a possibility, PMs are an extreme maybe, and the forums are a flat no.)

Within these smutty one-shots, while my full F-list is viewable here, I’m especially seeking to include the following kinks:
Pantyhose/stockings fetish
Foot/leg worship
Footplay
Seduction and teasing
Light bondage
Clothes fetishization
(policewomen, professors, office professionals and other uniforms, professional business wear, little black dresses, stilettos)

A. Generic Pairings (my preferred role in purple)
Boss/secretary*
Co-worker/co-worker*
Spy/rival spy* (think a lighthearted Mr. and Mrs. Smith)
Professor/student
CEO/clerk
Sorcerer/sorceress*
Mage/ranger
Best friend/best friend*
Businessman/reporter*
Dark knight or noble paladin/evil princess or queen*
Priest/princess or queen*
* I'd love for someone to play one of these roles as one of these two faces:
556802-bigthumbnail.jpg
chloe_sullivan_by_solimm-d3clcvd.jpg

B. Plots
1. The Fine Art of Discretion (Male co-worker/female co-worker, male worker/female boss, male best friend/female best friend)
My character is the cool, calm, collected type, someone who tries to maintain his wits and self-control. His sex life is vanilla, except for having a fondness of women wearing stockings or pantyhose. While he doesn’t outright stare, he finds it odd that one day, he can’t tear his eyes away from the sheathed, long legs of a co-worker/his best friend/his boss, but thinks he was discreet in his observations. Unfortunately, that was ill-assumed, as said woman approaches the man with an…interesting proposal.

2. An Office Romance (Male employee/female CEO, male CEO/female employee or male co-worker/female co-worker)
For a brief tale in the office, perhaps an aggressive, headstrong, brilliant, take-charge type of woman (personality-wise, think of Lois Lane or Chloe Sullivan from Smallville, someone like that) who made it to the top through purely her skills and intelligence, not on her back. While undeniably brilliant at her job and tough, her attitude is a bit...well, bitchy. Her husband seems much too warm, laid back for such a fierce, career-minded "alpha bitch" (as some--particularly her enemies--would claim her to be), and assume that he's only with her because she's very well-off or he's too chickenhearted to tell her off. But they actually share a deeply affectionate and loving relationship as equals, him seeing the softer, more passionate side of her no one else can handle.
Partner Requirements: A strong-minded, aggressive and professional woman with a softer, sensual side. Females I'd love to write against can be viewed in the Heroines and Female Villains photo galleries.

3. A Sweet Treat (Husband/wife, priest/sorceress or royal)
Knowing that work has been very stressful for his wife as of late, her husband has prepared a dinner meant to make her chill and calm. Various sweet dipping sauces, syrups and frostings, whipped cream, strawberries and all that can be used. If this takes place in a medieval fantasy or modern superhero setting, those elements can come in play as well.
Partner Requirements: A powerful, confident and seductive sorceress or royal figure (princess or queen). Females I'd love to write against can be viewed in the Sorceresses and Princesses & Queens photo galleries. If done in a modern superhero-esque world--picture a lighthearted, campy world a la Kim Possible or The Venture Brothers, or a similar take on Mr. and Mrs. Smith--some desired females can be seen in the Heroines and Female Villains photo galleries.

4. The Kidnapping (Villain/heroine or hero/villainess)
(This is very playful and tongue-in-cheek; think the Venture Brothers and their Guild of Calamitous Intent].)
When one dates a super-heroine or female warrior, getting some quality time together can be challenging between day jobs, professional obligations and whatever super-villain comes knocking at the door. More than one romantic dinner, date or planned night of room-quaking passion has been put on hold or blocked due to the Superhero Call of Duty. It gets to the point that you see your beau on TV or in print more than you see her in person. Moreover, the workload is getting so large that she's become short-tempered and even a bit sloppy. Considering her responsibilities, being sloppy can have serious or even tragic consequences at the wrong time. So for all of these reasons and more, taking a page from the super-villain manual, you decide to go old-school and attempt a good ol' fashioned 'kidnapping' away from her responsibilities.
Partner Requirements: A female heroine or villainness; Females I'd love to write against can be viewed in the Heroines and Female Villains photo galleries.

5. Turn Gentleness into Strength (Sorcerer/female warrior or sorceress)
Everyone talks about how surrender can occurs at the point of a sword, or through pure force. But my character could offer a challenge to his significant other--a warrior woman, fighter or something like that--that he can do what masterful fighters, the forces of darkness or whatever cannot with his gentleness in making her surrender. He offers that challenge that he can have her surrender in passion without any sort of force.
Partner Requirements: A strong, commanding female warrior or fierce, seductive sorceress. Females I'd love to write against can be viewed in the Ladies of War and Sorceresses photo galleries.

Last edited:
If you want a run down of how I rp and my kinks, please refer to my "SRP" link in the Signature, please do so before you respond to me in PM for one of these ideas.

I am open to many ideas as long as they don't violate my Hard limits, but I do have many ideas of my own, story ideas and settings that can range from the fantastic to the unconventional. Notice I don't specify gender roles, this is out of keeping these ideas open, as I am not one to tell you how to play your character. More will be added as time goes along.

Fantasy:
"Summoner/Demonic being" : A summoner, through a want of power, or desperately in need of a favor, calls on a power demonic being. Even though summoner is prepared and have strong enough magic to bind the beast, it's a struggle for control, as though the is unable to harm the summoner, the beast is prideful and not one to be under control.

"Pirate/Merfolk" : During a last stand from assaults of army vessels or a rival pirate fleet, A mighty pirate captain falls, flagship destroyed and crew killed. But through the combing of the wreckage, the attackers fail to find the body of the Captain. Later the Captain reawakens upon a desert island, looking down upon them a merfolk, for some reason, had saved the captain from a drowning death.

Monster Hunter/humanoid beast: A remote village pools all it's resources together to hire a legendary monster hunter, paranoid of a creature within the woods. Wild stories of lost livestock and children come from the desperate villagers to attempt to convince the hero to take the job. The hunter agrees, and through skills and experience, or maybe bad luck and underestimating, The Hunter encounters the "Terrible" Monster. The being, showing a sentient level of intellect, shows its far from a threat, only wishing to be left alone.

Horror:

Ghost / Owner of haunted location: These stories always start like this, someone buys a building, be it a home, a place of business or maybe a piece of land less then half, maybe a third of it's value thinking of it as a steal. But a wandering lost soul treads this ground..a figure of some lost tragedy, bound to the piece of land..it's a virtual guarantee the two owners will meet.

Vampire/stalked being: A vampire is both a terrible and awe-inspiring being, they could embrace the monster they were said to be, or retain their lost humanity to blend within society..but even if the apex predator is in a word inhuman, does not mean it was formerly a social animal. The creature of shadow had taken a interest in one of the living they would normally call their prey to have them keep the vampire company..be it out of genuine affection, or the need of of a pet.

Survivor/Survivor: Many say when the world ends, it's not by nuclear war or global warming..but a illness or chemical that cause the dead to rise as zombies. Be they rotting, shambling walkers or vicious, bloodthirsty rabid animals. Two survivors, by chance meet each other..both blessed (or cursed) by a anomaly within their DNA..they are immune to the virus..so out of necessity, the pair teams together and pools their resources to help survive as they travel across the united states to find safety from both the undead, and roving survivors like themselves who've lost their humanity.

Sci-fi:

Human/Humanoid Alien Bodyguard: It is far into the future, the 30th century, and humanity had traveled into the stars, and have made both allies, friends and enemies..but after a historical event..be it crossing the wrong species or by some horrific anomaly, the human race was wiped out. A government worker of the Galactic Cotillion comes in one day with a strange job. By chance within a back world colony, they found a human..the last surviving human..and this officer of the coalition's job is to protect the human with their life. During the pairs travels, the human has shown signs of affection to not only their guard, but many other humanoid species..something in their biological programing kicking in to attempt to find a suitable mate that could be compatible and breed..save humanity from complete extinction

Human/Enemy alien combatant: Human's first contact with their first sentient species when they traveled was not exactly friendly..and a war was started over a few badly translated insults between leaders. Locked in a dog fight two fighters from both sides crash land on a planet that was alien to both of them..and by chance they survived. Though mortal enemies, the two are forced to work together to have a chance to survive..and during this time..something between the pair kindles..a friendship? Or..maybe more.

Creator/Cyborg;Android: A tacitness through years of study had discovered the way to create the first android that perfectly replicates a human, or through research and a great deal of medical advancement, they save a victim from instant death by replacing over 70% of their body with plastic, rubber and metal. A story of responsibility and sentience.

Books, movies, videogames: This is a smaller range of properties I am familer with that a possible RP could be made out of, as with my other list it will expand.

Fallout: I am very experienced with the fallout universe, and if I am to put together a post-nuclear RPG, why not follow the foot steps of the most established in the genre. You don't need to know anything about setting, I know more then enough to put something together if interested.

Bioshock: I fell in love with this game seres since it's first..but yeah if your familer with it at all, it's a weird weird one..even for my standards, but maybe with the right person something could be put together. If you are familer with the Bioshock universe and would like to try to put together a idea..would you kindly PM me?

Cthulhu mythos: Again another weird weird one, but I am familer with the books and other properties. If your interested in a really dark horror setting involving alien gods, bloody death cults, mystery to be solved and ancient locations to discover things that never should, shoot me a pm.

Bumping up

Always looking for new threads to start. I've had a few of my recent ones go inactive, so if you have an idea or would like to talk about a new thread, drop me a line!

I like people who can write with some detail and can post on a regular basis. Male and female is fine with me!

I'm looking to start a thread where a young human female is rescued from sexual slavery (more along the lines of a fantasy harem than modern Earth). If anyone's interested, feel free to shoot me a PM and we can discuss the story.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=801616

I'm looking to reboot the above thread. (My prior co-author had to bow out early on for personal reasons.) Basic storyline would be the same. Young guy with a horrible boss finds a bit of dirt on his nemesis. Using it directly, however, doesn’t get him anything but schadenfreude, so he doesn’t see much to gain that way. Alternatively, the horrible boss has a beautiful wife who no doubt want to protect her husband's career, so the young guy sees some definite gains to be had by blackmailing her.

As always, I can be flexible on the details to tailor the scene to my co-author.

My posts tend to be detailed and lengthy and I appreciate a similar style in my co-author. Decent grammar and spelling are also preferred.

Any female authors interested in playing the wife should PM me to discuss the thread further. If possible, include some sample paragraphs of you in character so I can get a feel for your approach. I look forward to hearing from you.

New to Lit but not new to RP. Looking for a female rp partner who can post consistantly with strong skills in description. I have several ideas I have been tossing around. There are lots of room for exploration and I always work to move the story in any direction that you would find pleasing...

1. Teacher/student--single college professor woos strong female student who is in his class.

2. Father/daughter--single father provides guidance to daughter, which leads to...

3. The exes--ex-boyfriend periodically meets up with married ex-girlfriend and carries on long term rendevous relationship.

PM me if any sound interesting to you.

The Void
A science fiction scene, where Anton Tovaras, a smuggler, is forced to land on an uncharted planet to make some emergency repairs on his ship. The planet is inhabited by strange creatures that are curious but harmless. They become a bit of a nuisance as he completes his repairs and prepares to leave. He is forced to make a bit of a rushed departure because they are coming in such numbers.
Because he is rushed in his departure, he does not realize that one or more of the creatures has hidden itself on board his ship. He also does not realize that they are the immature form of a kind of space succubus, that feeds on sexual energy. It is able to psychicly read the desires of whatever creatures are nearby, and transforms itself to fulfill those desires. The stowaway cocoons itself for long enough to make its transformation, a transformation that is informed by his own fantasies, and when the ship is deep in space, she appears to Anton, feeding on his desire and his satisfaction.

This scene could also be reversed, with a female smuggler and an incubus alien.

Hi Litsters!! ( and yes, I did use a completely made up word.)

I had this idea of a thread and if any male here is interested, let me know with a private message, so that we can get this thing rolling!

I would play as the tomboy daughter of Bill Brandy; a fictional, multimillionaire investment banker, who also left aside a more than modest amount of money for me to inherit once I get married. The problem? While I have the body made for sin, I would have also inherited the overly-conservative (despite my rebellious streaks here and there) mentality of my parents and as such, I normally don't associate myself with the boys - at least, not in that way.

And so, somehow word got out about this and a few boys in my school would have gotten the idea of knocking me up - not only because that way, I would have to say yes to getting married - but also because of my rocking hot body.

[This idea is heavily inspired by this CHYOO story; http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/108703]

any Ladies of Lit interested Ina genie thread, of course you would find the genie (played by me) and I'm thinking more along the lines of vengeance and abuse. Honestly I'm. It sure how to work sex into it. But I'd like the ancient being to exploit her naively some how. PM me of your interested and we can play with ideas

Looking to start these threads.

Looking for a female writer.

I have a couple ideas.

first one.

I am a fresh college grad and new hire at a large investment firm. my boss takes me as her personal trainee . As she gets to know me she gets ideas about her daughter and my character. she decides to try and hooks us up. She could get involved if you like or it can shift to the daughter.

second idea is for a slutly aunt. she is divorced no kids and love to party. She decides to take her teen nephew on a trip with her and her friends.

There are details to work out...please pm me so we can work them out.

Looking for a female co-author to something if any of these ideas tickle your fancy. Also open to ideas suggested by co-authors. My srp profile is not fully what I do, so don't be afraid to ask! Send a PM if you are interested!

1. You are a wealthy businesswoman. You don't let others see your feminine side, until you catch your assistant changing in his office. From there you try to seduce him, even going so far as to keep him overnight on an "assignment".

2. You meet a grieving widower. You try to coax him out of his shell, only to realize it was safer when he was withdrawn. The widower has an almost insatiable sexual appetite, which slowly awakens your own needs.

3. Your father/husband has pissed you off/hurt you, so you take it out by hiring a male escort. He doesn't provide sexual services, but that's fine. To get back at your husband/father you continue to see him, not letting the husband/father, you don't let them know that they are actually paying for the escort. Things start to develop from there, with the escort caving in. The father/husband walks in, sees this, and you get your revenge. Now you have to deal with the complicated feelings you have.

Last edited:
Looking for a highly detailed male writer for a story based around sexual slavery on a fantasy world. Please direct your inquiries to my private mail box :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back