Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
2) Dani is a teacher and applies for a job in a rural area where she can get away from the life she has lived so far. The town is more of a village of old and Dani doesn't know what to make of it. There are always males (weres can be wolf or feline) patroling the area for safety everyone told her but one of these "guards" draws her attention and she lust after him as she learns the secrets of the village and the truth of her own heritage.

This story would have depth along with being fun if your interesed PM me.

Last edited:
Seeking a creative and sensual-minded female partner for lighthearted, literate and sweet smut; I have a variety of one-shot PWPs I'd like to do, as well as some longer-term plots that can be condensed to erotica. (All characters must be played at least 20 years of age.) Some favored kinks of mine are oral/anal, rimming, light bondage, affection, romance, playfulness, humor/snark, body worship (breasts, feet, ass and legs especially), uniform [professional office wear, nylons, etc.], footplay, foodplay, spanking and dirty talk. (I don't really do a lot of hardcore stuff, I'm afraid, and have zero interest in "dark" RPs.)

Please read my SRP profile--which, along with my F-list and website, are linked in my signature--so you know what I'm interested and not interested in, as I'll do for any potential partner. I'm willing to RP via E-mail or Google Docs.

Thankee for reading, and if you're interested in an RP, PM me. If I don't appeal, then I hope you find a partner that fulfills all your fantasies, writing-wise and...otherwise.

Bump.

IN the mood for a professor student thread. needing a male professor who while he wants to keep his cushy job due to being engaged to the daughter of the Dean of the department he has a student he can't resist. If interested pm me.

Hi. New to Literotica, but not to writing or role play ( which I have done in chat rooms for years).

I am looking specifically for a FEMALE writer who likes short posts as well as long ones. I have instant notification, so if I am available, I reply quickly. (BTW, I will keep you up to date on whether I am available or not, a courtesy I hope you will do me, too.)

Not sure what RPs I want to write. I like a little of everything. (I am reviewing this thread, too, for already posted ideas.)
  • I like something with plot, rather than straight sex.
  • I like a stressful situation: cheaters, force, incest, etc.
  • I like One-on-Ones and small groups; or One-on-Ones with multiple characters.
  • I like using pics for inspiration.
  • I like something a little "odd", like people with abilities that are just a bit beyond human but not super-human; or very light weight mystical characters -- weres, vampires, invisible people, etc. -- so long as it isn't inspired by some famous book or movie (or in other words, totally original).
I will add more later if I get any responses.

If you want a run down of how I rp and my kinks, please refer to my "SRP" link in the Signature, please do so before you respond to me in PM for one of these ideas.

I am open to many ideas as long as they don't violate my Hard limits, but I do have many ideas of my own, story ideas and settings that can range from the fantastic to the unconventional. Notice I don't specify gender roles, this is out of keeping these ideas open, as I am not one to tell you how to play your character. More will be added as time goes along.

Fantasy:
"Summoner/Demonic being" : A summoner, through a want of power, or desperately in need of a favor, calls on a power demonic being. Even though summoner is prepared and have strong enough magic to bind the beast, it's a struggle for control, as though the is unable to harm the summoner, the beast is prideful and not one to be under control.

"Pirate/Merfolk" : During a last stand from assaults of army vessels or a rival pirate fleet, A mighty pirate captain falls, flagship destroyed and crew killed. But through the combing of the wreckage, the attackers fail to find the body of the Captain. Later the Captain reawakens upon a desert island, looking down upon them a merfolk, for some reason, had saved the captain from a drowning death.

Monster Hunter/humanoid beast: A remote village pools all it's resources together to hire a legendary monster hunter, paranoid of a creature within the woods. Wild stories of lost livestock and children come from the desperate villagers to attempt to convince the hero to take the job. The hunter agrees, and through skills and experience, or maybe bad luck and underestimating, The Hunter encounters the "Terrible" Monster. The being, showing a sentient level of intellect, shows its far from a threat, only wishing to be left alone.

Traveler/Witch or Spell caster: a Traveler comes across a poor soul alone and left for dead upon the road, and with a act of kindness nurses this abandoned person back to life and allows them to travel with them. As time goes on..the Traveler's new company slowly reveals why they were attacked: They are a powerful spell caster local people fear. As time goes on, the pair is perused by bounty hunters as well as after the spell caster reveals their nature, requests favors of the good hearted traveler..starting with simple ones, but as time goes on and they grow close in friendship asks for more devious favors.

"Game of thrones": To clarify, no I've not read Song of ice and fire and watched only bits and pieces of the show, but from what I heard and the bits i've seen, it's reminded me of how a freind has run our DND games. A low magic setting (I.E. Magic is rare and magical beast are uncommon but exist.) where the focus was not on a adventuring party raiding dungeons and fighting monsters, but the war and politics between nations where everyone is striving for power and control, be it of their house or family, their nation or the known world using every dirty trick in the book. With that idea in mind, I would start off small, then as time goes on gather a collection of role players to expand a new fantasy world, it's nations, it's rules and their characters take their roles in it..and then we see how the chess game plays out.

Horror:

Ghost / Owner of haunted location: These stories always start like this, someone buys a building, be it a home, a place of business or maybe a piece of land less then half, maybe a third of it's value thinking of it as a steal. But a wandering lost soul treads this ground..a figure of some lost tragedy, bound to the piece of land..it's a virtual guarantee the two owners will meet.

Vampire/stalked being: A vampire is both a terrible and awe-inspiring being, they could embrace the monster they were said to be, or retain their lost humanity to blend within society..but even if the apex predator is in a word inhuman, does not mean it was formerly a social animal. The creature of shadow had taken a interest in one of the living they would normally call their prey to have them keep the vampire company..be it out of genuine affection, or the need of of a pet.

Survivor/Survivor: Many say when the world ends, it's not by nuclear war or global warming..but a illness or chemical that cause the dead to rise as zombies. Be they rotting, shambling walkers or vicious, bloodthirsty rabid animals. Two survivors, by chance meet each other..both blessed (or cursed) by a anomaly within their DNA..they are immune to the virus..so out of necessity, the pair teams together and pools their resources to help survive as they travel across the united states to find safety from both the undead, and roving survivors like themselves who've lost their humanity.

Sideshow barker/Sideshow attraction or Sideshow attraction/Customer: A very open world for various strange and unusual..the Bizarre and twisted. The Sideshow owner being kind or exploitative, they put on display the curiosity which maybe behind the scenes the owner uses for their own pleasures or in the crowd a customer, be it by pity or genuine curiosity makes friends with the Sideshow attraction..it growing into something more.

Sci-fi:

Human/Humanoid Alien Bodyguard: It is far into the future, the 30th century, and humanity had traveled into the stars, and have made both allies, friends and enemies..but after a historical event..be it crossing the wrong species or by some horrific anomaly, the human race was wiped out. A government worker of the Galactic Cotillion comes in one day with a strange job. By chance within a back world colony, they found a human..the last surviving human..and this officer of the coalition's job is to protect the human with their life. During the pairs travels, the human has shown signs of affection to not only their guard, but many other humanoid species..something in their biological programing kicking in to attempt to find a suitable mate that could be compatible and breed..save humanity from complete extinction

Human/Enemy alien combatant: Human's first contact with their first sentient species when they traveled was not exactly friendly..and a war was started over a few badly translated insults between leaders. Locked in a dog fight two fighters from both sides crash land on a planet that was alien to both of them..and by chance they survived. Though mortal enemies, the two are forced to work together to have a chance to survive..and during this time..something between the pair kindles..a friendship? Or..maybe more.

Creator/Cyborg;Android: A talented robotics engineer through years of study had discovered the way to create the first android that perfectly replicates a human, or through research and a great deal of medical advancement, they save a victim from instant death by replacing over 70% of their body with plastic, rubber and metal. A story of responsibility and sentience.

Creator/Patient of genetic therapy: Be it willing or by force, a person has been experimented on, genetically to change their body in many wonderous ways..be it the addtion of Animal DNA to create a hybrid worthy of Menrou or another change.

Books, movies, videogames: This is a smaller range of properties I am familer with that a possible RP could be made out of. Though Video games are my forte, if you have a idea of what you would like to play, ask.

Last edited:
i am looking to rp with some one who can play the role of a horny old white man.
( age say 55+)

pm if interested.

i want to write a story involving cuckoldery.
partner must be good writer with details, dominating, manupulative. pm me if interested.
:heart:

Looking for a male for either one of these idea:

1) Morgan was born into slavery but not that she has reached maturity her owner is selling her at auction. Because she is of age now she can be bought as a sex slave which she is hoping for. A man she has never seen around before buys her and teaches her about being a woman and the pleasures she can give a man.

This story could work in a few diffrent ways if your interested PM me.

2) Dani is a teacher and applies for a job in a rural area where she can get away from the life she has lived so far. The town is more of a village of old and Dani doesn't know what to make of it. There are always males (weres can be wolf or feline) patroling the area for safety everyone told her but one of these "guards" draws her attention and she lust after him as she learns the secrets of the village and the truth of her own heritage.

This story would have depth along with being fun if your interesed PM me.

bump.

I'm planning on doing a roleplay about 2 people, a guy and a girl, who find an artifact in an ancient dungeon. Upon touching the artifact the girl suddenly turns really horny and aroused, leading to some interesting... adventures ;)
It's not an original idea, but i'd like to play it out. Of course i'll play the role of the girl, all i need is a guy to play with. Anybody up for it can PM me! :D
Make sure to read my profile information first, to make sure we're on the same line.

To the many writers that I was with. Please accept my apologies for the disappearance. I will be soon returning to the Literotica SRP life again. :D

Seeking female:

In a land where the women are all black haired, dark skinned, and vertically challenged, this woman enters. When the man known only as Outlaw finds the tall, fair skinned pure redhead in the Forbidden Forest, he immediately understands that she is unique ... and therefore valuable.

Every man will want her...

Who will get her...?

The Story:
  • This is not a fantasy story with fairies and nymphs. It is a fictitious world, but I prefer to keep the names simple, without a dozen vowels and apostrophes between each.
  • I will write multiple characters, for whom you can pick the pictures: Outlaw, the King, the Captain of the King's Guard, and the woman's true "Master", a relationship we can determine later.
  • I see Outlaw as a man who puts reputation and fortune in front of his own personal lust, which is going to present him with a dilemma: he wants to have this woman for his own bed, but he knows that if he maintains her chastity, he can ask for just about anything he wants in exchange for her.
  • The King will, of course, want her; he "collects" the best, and different is the best, and there is no woman in the Kingdom like this one. He will be willing to offer anything for her ... but will he actually give it up?
  • Depending upon where the story goes, I may need to play the Captain of the Guard -- primarily an NPC -- should it become necessary to track down Outlaw and the woman.
  • And, depending upon the background you develop for the woman, I will play the Master, too; it might be her father, her owner, her betrothed, her priest ... or what ever you come up with.
  • Because we aren't rushing to sex involving the woman, and this is an SRP, perhaps you would like to writer additional female characters ... maybe Outlaw's "squeeze", or the King's mistress or Queen or betrothed, who won't be happy about this "girl's" arrival ... what ever you want.

About me and the co-writer for whom I am looking:
  • I insist on someone with a grasp of the English language ... meaning check your spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Occasional mistakes are acceptable; indifference to their abundance is not. If you don't agree with this, this is not the role play for you.
  • My posts range from a couple of lines to a couple of pages. If you don't like either, this isn't the role play for you.
  • I post nearly every day, even on weekends or vacation. If you typically disappear for entire weekends or consecutive days during the week, this is not the role play for you.
  • I like story in my story, not just sex; if you only want to write dirty sex scene after dirty sex scene, this is not the role play for you.

PM me with questions, comments, or interest.

Seeking female writer ... for "The Envoy".
The Story:
  • Two Kingdoms are on the verge of war, with no diplomat able to bring the two Kings -- who truly despise one another -- close to terms of peace.
  • The latest Envoy -- maternal cousin to one king, paternal cousin to the other -- has spent her life traveling between the two lands, and if she hadn't been just a woman, she would have been selected for the task of Peace Maker before hundreds of people were killed in battles and raids.
  • I will write the two kings, as well as the neutral Knight who is in charge of her transport and security.
  • I see both Kings eventually having sexual relationships with her, although one will be a loving, caring man who treats the Envoy with respect and will begin to think of marriage; while the other will be a domineering, masochist whose treatment of her will be no better than a common tavern wench.
  • She will continue both relationships for ...how long? And why...? Love...? Lust...? Or a simple desire to influence the men toward declaring peace? Perhaps she or the people of her own land are profiting from the negotiations somehow?
  • Will the two Kings know that the other is sleeping with her...? If so, will they care...? Will the relationships influence the negotiations?
  • You may, of course, write additional characters if you wish.

• I insist on someone with a grasp of the English language ... meaning check your spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Occasional mistakes are acceptable; indifference to their abundance is not. If you don't agree with this, this is not the role play for you.
  • My posts range from a couple of lines to a couple of pages. If you don't like either, this isn't the role play for you.
  • I post nearly every day, even on weekends or vacation. If you typically disappear for entire weekends or consecutive days during the week, this is not the role play for you.
  • I like story in my story, not just sex; if you only want to write dirty sex scene after dirty sex scene, this is not the role play for you.

Son's friend / MILF

Up 'til recently, I wrote regularly with someone about some mutually fulfilling fantasies. Sadly, she can no longer write on lit for RL reasons.

I'm interested in developing a writing relationship in the SRP forum and maybe over skype chat with someone who has the same interests as me.

For starters, I would like to explore a specific fantasy I have.

You would play the part of a rich housewife in her early 40s - very attractive, designer clothes, cosmetic surgery. A bit of a MILF.

I am either a senior in high school or in college and play on the football team with your son. I'm an alpha male: very muscular, athletic and very much used to having my way with girls my own age.

Your son invites me to go to your lake house over the summer. You and the rest of the family will be there too. There is an instant attraction. You like to flirt and you like the attention of a young, hot male, but you have a successful marriage and happy family, so although you ilke to flirt, you would not even think about taking it further.

But as time passes, we find excuses to spend more and more time together and to flirt more intensely, touching each other, you advising me about girls, modeling potential outfits for me and so on. As things start to cross certain lines, we both tell each other that we're not doing anything wrong and that we're just "being comfortable with each other" or "becoming close friends in our own right". Eventually things start to become overtly sexual, but again we justify it on the basis that there are no girls my age around so you feel like it would be insensitive to let me go unsatisfied. You're just being "a good hostess" or a "second mom" and "taking care of me".

As the summer winds on, our sexual relationship becomes more and more intense until you are basically servicing my sexual needs at my beck and call. It becomes obvious to the rest of the family, but you still protest that you're doing nothing wrong and that it's important that you "be a good hostess and take care of my needs". If your husband speaks up too much, you tell him that if he is going to be rude about it, he can leave. You become dedicated to servicing my cock right under the nose of your family.

PM if interested

Lady Writers Wanted

I am looking for a lady that will write for the long haul. For the most part, in the past, I get to 23-28 post and they disappear. I like to create a story line first. A little romance, if you will. A lot of adventure!

I have three charactors. All are from different periods of time. (All have back stories, if you like) If you like one please let me know by PM. (sorry 2)

Andrew Sinclair-pirate-1660-Captain of the Red Horse. I have two template start ups ready to go. One at sea, one in a tavern.Side kick available if wanted.
TAKEN
Mike Futures Private detective-Present-Named partner of a Palm Beach detective agency. I have one start up template. He is easy to start up any where in the US.
Rex Lyonheart-Space bound bounty hunter-23 century- Owner of the Star DreamerA heavy cruiser designed merchant space ship-massive back story. Five start up templates.Alien female side kick available in most story lines

Seeking female writer ... for "Sex with His Boss".
The Story:
  • Remember "Disclosure", in which Michael Douglas was sexually harassed by Demi Moore...? Something like that, only more subtle in the beginning and covering a longer period of time ... perhaps months.
  • Your character holds the future of my character in her hands and uses that power to her sexual, professional, and almost dominatrix-like delight.
  • My character doesn't like being controlled, even if at times the pleasure is unbelievable. When he realizes that he is going to be stuck in this situation, possibly long term, he will begin looking for a way to get control of his life back.
  • And he does, when he finds his boss is doing something illegal and/or against company policy; he blackmails control of his life back from her ... possibly even blackmailing her into sexual exploits that he wants to experience.
  • Question is this: what will their relationship be like by the time he gets control back? Will he hate her for what she's done to him? Or will an almost Helsinki Syndrome like relationship exist between them now, with neither one of them wanting to give up the sex?
  • Other characters might be introduced, too. Other lovers, bosses, conspirators; we'll work it out.

Sherry stepped out of the cab into the thick heat of the tropical sun. The breeze through the trees did a little to cool her, but after just a moment out of the air conditioning, she felt the fabric of her filmy sundress clinging to the top of her thighs. She paid the driver and he set her bags on the curb, and then she walked up the steps to the ramshackle old building that housed the staff of the exclusive resort. It was hidden back in the forest a ways, out of sight of the hotel.

She was 21, 5'7" with long blonde hair and long tanned legs. She had a flat tummy and full round breasts and a big bubble butt. Competition was fierce for jobs here, and she knew that even with her uncle on the board, she wouldn't have gotten the job unless she was pretty enough. Even though the work was demanding, it paid better than a lot of places, and it offered the perks of living and working in paradise for the summer.

((Looking for significantly older men (40+) to play with. Could be a rich patron who buys her affections, or an older co-worker who gets her drunk and takes advantage of her, or a local who takes an interest, or anything else))

still looking...

StIll looking...

Looking for a female writer.

I have a couple ideas.

first one.

I am a fresh college grad and new hire at a large investment firm. my boss takes me as her personal trainee . As she gets to know me she gets ideas about her daughter and my character. she decides to try and hooks us up. She could get involved if you like or it can shift to the daughter.

second idea is for a slutly aunt. she is divorced no kids and love to party. She decides to take her teen nephew on a trip with her and her friends.

There are details to work out...please pm me so we can work them out.

So I've been thinking about a sibling rp. The Brother is the typical spying little brother and has a small hole in his closet wall which is connected to his sisters room. As the years go on he starts to forget about it, until he hears her moaning then he goes and looks to find her playing with herself. so pretty much incestual voyeurism. PM if you are interested or have any ideas.

If you want a run down of how I rp and my kinks, please refer to my "SRP" link in the Signature, please do so before you respond to me in PM for one of these ideas.

I am open to many ideas as long as they don't violate my Hard limits, but I do have many ideas of my own, story ideas and settings that can range from the fantastic to the unconventional. Notice I don't specify gender roles, this is out of keeping these ideas open, as I am not one to tell you how to play your character. More will be added as time goes along.

Fantasy:
"Summoner/Demonic being" : A summoner, through a want of power, or desperately in need of a favor, calls on a power demonic being. Even though summoner is prepared and have strong enough magic to bind the beast, it's a struggle for control, as though the is unable to harm the summoner, the beast is prideful and not one to be under control.

"Pirate/Merfolk" : During a last stand from assaults of army vessels or a rival pirate fleet, A mighty pirate captain falls, flagship destroyed and crew killed. But through the combing of the wreckage, the attackers fail to find the body of the Captain. Later the Captain reawakens upon a desert island, looking down upon them a merfolk, for some reason, had saved the captain from a drowning death.

Monster Hunter/humanoid beast: A remote village pools all it's resources together to hire a legendary monster hunter, paranoid of a creature within the woods. Wild stories of lost livestock and children come from the desperate villagers to attempt to convince the hero to take the job. The hunter agrees, and through skills and experience, or maybe bad luck and underestimating, The Hunter encounters the "Terrible" Monster. The being, showing a sentient level of intellect, shows its far from a threat, only wishing to be left alone.

Horror:

Ghost / Owner of haunted location: These stories always start like this, someone buys a building, be it a home, a place of business or maybe a piece of land less then half, maybe a third of it's value thinking of it as a steal. But a wandering lost soul treads this ground..a figure of some lost tragedy, bound to the piece of land..it's a virtual guarantee the two owners will meet.

Vampire/stalked being: A vampire is both a terrible and awe-inspiring being, they could embrace the monster they were said to be, or retain their lost humanity to blend within society..but even if the apex predator is in a word inhuman, does not mean it was formerly a social animal. The creature of shadow had taken a interest in one of the living they would normally call their prey to have them keep the vampire company..be it out of genuine affection, or the need of of a pet.

Survivor/Survivor: Many say when the world ends, it's not by nuclear war or global warming..but a illness or chemical that cause the dead to rise as zombies. Be they rotting, shambling walkers or vicious, bloodthirsty rabid animals. Two survivors, by chance meet each other..both blessed (or cursed) by a anomaly within their DNA..they are immune to the virus..so out of necessity, the pair teams together and pools their resources to help survive as they travel across the united states to find safety from both the undead, and roving survivors like themselves who've lost their humanity.

Sci-fi:

Human/Humanoid Alien Bodyguard: It is far into the future, the 30th century, and humanity had traveled into the stars, and have made both allies, friends and enemies..but after a historical event..be it crossing the wrong species or by some horrific anomaly, the human race was wiped out. A government worker of the Galactic Cotillion comes in one day with a strange job. By chance within a back world colony, they found a human..the last surviving human..and this officer of the coalition's job is to protect the human with their life. During the pairs travels, the human has shown signs of affection to not only their guard, but many other humanoid species..something in their biological programing kicking in to attempt to find a suitable mate that could be compatible and breed..save humanity from complete extinction

Human/Enemy alien combatant: Human's first contact with their first sentient species when they traveled was not exactly friendly..and a war was started over a few badly translated insults between leaders. Locked in a dog fight two fighters from both sides crash land on a planet that was alien to both of them..and by chance they survived. Though mortal enemies, the two are forced to work together to have a chance to survive..and during this time..something between the pair kindles..a friendship? Or..maybe more.

Creator/Cyborg;Android: A tacitness through years of study had discovered the way to create the first android that perfectly replicates a human, or through research and a great deal of medical advancement, they save a victim from instant death by replacing over 70% of their body with plastic, rubber and metal. A story of responsibility and sentience.

Books, movies, videogames: This is a smaller range of properties I am familer with that a possible RP could be made out of, as with my other list it will expand.

Fallout: I am very experienced with the fallout universe, and if I am to put together a post-nuclear RPG, why not follow the foot steps of the most established in the genre. You don't need to know anything about setting, I know more then enough to put something together if interested.

Bioshock: I fell in love with this game seres since it's first..but yeah if your familer with it at all, it's a weird weird one..even for my standards, but maybe with the right person something could be put together. If you are familer with the Bioshock universe and would like to try to put together a idea..would you kindly PM me?

Cthulhu mythos: Again another weird weird one, but I am familer with the books and other properties. If your interested in a really dark horror setting involving alien gods, bloody death cults, mystery to be solved and ancient locations to discover things that never should, shoot me a pm.

bumping on up.

I've tried this thread a few times and gotten great and not-so-great results. But all of my writing partners have disappeared lately so I'm trying it fresh once more.

The Succubus and The Summoner
forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=41911069

Looking for a female roleplaying partner to write with. I'm not as prolific a writer as some of the others on here, but I can still write posts of decent length and detail. While I'm not the kind of writer who can type pages upon pages of text (as much as I'd like to be sometimes), I am definitely not a one-liner and will do my best to write posts of a decent length.

The succubus/demoness/etc can be played however you like, submissive, dominant, sly, teasing, coy, eager, haughty, etc.

PM if you're interested or have questions and want to discuss them with me. I would be glad to change some details, depending on my partner's preferences.

Good grammar, spelling and punctuation is a must!

Last edited:
When it came, it was like a rubber band that had been stretched for years snapped. The Water Wars in the deserts were little better than entertainment for the wealthy, beautiful people in the city. They took bets on the food riots, and even when the military took over, little changed. Money bought generals as easily as it bought politicians. When the virus broke out, they quarantined themselves in their palaces and watched on the news as the body count rose into the billions. They drank champagne and celebrated as though tomorrow would never come. They weren't so lucky. One day, the power went out. The food started to spoil, and one by one, the beautiful people turned on each other or fled into the wasteland.

Beautiful, ditzy Lucy finds herself desperately unprepared for the dangers and difficulty of life in the aftermath of the end of the world. She hid while her friends tore themselves to pieces, and emerged from their compound when the last of the food was gone. She wandered into the wasteland in a designer dress and in shock, knowing that she needed to eat, drink and stay warm, but too traumatized to work out how.

Most of the wells were owned by gangs who were strong enough to control them, and those who traded themselves to the gangs for water. They worked as slaves, mostly, growing food, and there were women among them, but all of them had been ravaged by the disease, their beauty marred by growths and scars. Lucy started to realize that she was possibly the last unmarked girl in the world. It made her valuable, of course, but also vulnerable. She knew she would need help, and she knows what the cost will be.

There is no question that she will pay it.

I'm available for a thread with a male writer. All I request that it has a slow build up, and the posts be of reasonable length. Please PM me with suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back