Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing With Fire

Basic Plot - Three friends who grew up together after two of them 'supposedly' start seeing each other. The truth is that the relationship is a smoke screen for Mia, who is in love with the other guy, Brant. She is convinced he could never feel the same and is desperate to keep it hidden but the sexual attraction with him is so intense.

Brant was the poor kid from the wrong side of the tracks but with a quick mind and amazing talent made it through law school. Nursing a bit of an inferiority complex that he can sometimes cover with a bad attitude. Mia is a weak spot for him and his old man taught him to be weak is be made a fool of but her gold brown eyes always haunted him. He suspects something about this so-called 'relationship' and decides to prod things a bit.

Cliff has been watching these two circle each other for years and has had enough. His personality is playfully antagonistic with Brant and he's one of the few people that Brant let's get away with it. Cliff proposed this whole scenario to Mia, saying it might keep Brant off her back so he won;t see what she feels. His ulterior motive is to manipulate Brant into finally doing something about the attraction he knows is there. He goads him into a number of revealing reactions.

Eventually it will result in a confrontation between Brant and Mia.

Characters Available - Brant and Cliff. You can choose the last names.

Please pm me if you're interested.

Last edited:
If anyone has a current thread going and wants an extra character to join I'd be very interested in being a surprise writer/guest to the thread! A surprise guest to another writer who has no clue I'm entering is always exciting as well :) PM me if you'd like me to join. I only play guys/males, but will join any type of thread if I'm interested enough.

I'm back after a needed break. I'm looking for new stories to pick up and if needed always have a few of my own. Only male characters are played and they are dominant. I'm open to any genre but to get me to play fantasy you're going to have to come up with a great idea. However, historical dates are always appealing - no earlier than early 1800s - and Eastern Europe or Russia are easy ways to snag my interest. There are almost always exceptions so if you have an idea you want to try, send it to me.

I do have this story that's sitting around and if you feel like trying then go ahead and write me. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=872233

Arrows emblazoned in fire rained down upon the sleeping town of Turis, a quiet town at the banks of the Mediterranean. As the fire raged upon the wood rooftops of the home, residents streamed from their homes yelling and screaming to only be caught by the second wave of arrows. The smart ones were the those who had hesitated for a moment and now poured out in fewer numbers to find dead bodies and dying neighbors littering the ground. A few of these smart villagers, including a few strangers, now appeared from the homes and ran for their lives. Three of these strangers climbed onto their horses and sped east as the third wave of arrows fell upon the town.

These three had to survive, they had a mission to complete.

-------------------------------------

Well, as you can see, the plot at least involve violence and slaughter, but there is much more to it. The three strangers are assassins tasked with killing three targets that are plotting to kill Caesar. Two males and one female must travel to the Middle East to complete this mission which will be full of sex, murder, and treachery. The time period is near the fall of the Roman Empire, just before the second sack by the Vandals, which will take place during the story.

You are free to create the character as you want. Former slave, European or Middle Eastern, mix, or something else.

PM me if interested with a detailed character description and short background.

After I check out your writing style and your information the character I will let you know if you have been accepted or not.

Been away for a while...wanted to come back and write some more...so here I am!

If you're a dude, wanna write about sex, have some ideas you wanna try out...send me a message

<3 J

I want to write! (duh, lol) So, I'm looking for a well versed writer who watches their grammar and spelling and such. I think I have a great idea to share so if there are any male writers out there that would like to write with me, please let me know!

I'm looking for an in depth story line to start writing.

If this sounds interesting, please send me a message.

Thank you!

Bumping this plot idea:

Besides my other plot ideas I posted a bit above I have a new plot idea I'd like to propose.

Plot: Set in the early Middle Ages a minor noble in France has lost all its fortune from bad investments in the failed Crusades and is forced to placate a Germanic chieftain from the Holy Roman Empire region. Unable to secure a marriage due to his poor financial state the noble has thus been forced to marry off his virgin daughter to the chieftain's son. Ten days after agreeing to the marriage the band has arrived. However, this band of men hasn't arrived for a marriage of peace, but it is of war and a truly hostile takeover.

Characters: I'd like to find a co-writer that could take on the entire French defense, of course including the noble and his daughter. Truth is, she isn't actually a virgin as she had a tryst with royalty while in court. I'd, of course, take on the Germanic forces. Violence, death, blood, a good battle, and the victory party at the end! Edit: I can take on this full role of the battle if it's not what you're interested in or good at.

Open to ideas and believe in a writing partner rather than just someone who follows the course of my writing. There are set steps in the story, but how it gets there is up to creative writing!

PM me if interested along with a description of your main character, the daughter.

Last edited:
My first idea revolves around a women and her body guard, the women character can be left up to my female writer, but I would play as a ex solider turned body guard and best friend to your player. I was thinking that there would be clear sexual tension and want between our characters and we would even have been best friends since we were young and just have never crossed that line (even though we both clearly want to), I don’t want to put any specifics up because I really want to discuss this with some one get a feel of what their counterpart character would be.

My next one is much more…. Interesting, It revolves around a female vampire who has walked the earth for a long time done and played a variety of people but never found love she has always felt some thing was missing and it wasn’t until the modern times that she realized that what she was missing was that she craved to be dominated by a man. Even though she was an all-powerful vampire she craved a bdsm kind of relationship. By chance one night she meets my character a human who is a geek and introvert, nothing seems dominating about him but his scent is the best thing she has ever smelled and as she watched him she sees he has potential to become a true master……

I know this situation sounds really weird but I’ve just been so interested to see how this situation would work, how some one who has to work really hard to even slightly hurt her self could be dominated and even more so by a human. The mental aspects of it the way they interact with each other would speak volumes and it would almost be a whole other class of “dom” “sub” relationship, one where the mental game is so much stronger than the physical so to speak. I would love to get a chance to explore this with some one as its been rolling around in my mind for about a month

Finally I would really like to do some thing with the Wild West, I have no ideas for this but if any body wants to go back to when the west was wild! Then please feel free to shoot me a pm.

I'm still looking for girls and/or women to build up some stories and get some nice SRPs pleasing everyone involved. You may check my previous threads and the links in my signature to have a taste of my likes and dislikes. Please don't be afraid to send me a message...

I'm looking to start a thread where a young woman goes on a quest to avenge her brother's murderer. Looking for one male writer to help me write this story.

Please send me a PM with your character idea(s) and we'll see what works.

:rose:

I want to write! (duh, lol) So, I'm looking for a well versed writer who watches their grammar and spelling and such. I think I have a great idea to share so if there are any male writers out there that would like to write with me, please let me know!

I'm looking for an in depth story line to start writing.

If this sounds interesting, please send me a message.

Thank you!

Although I have a writer for the above story, I'm still open for doing some more writing with a creative male writer. Please don't hesitate to send me a message if you want to write with me.

I won't say yes to everyone who requests it, and please don't take offense, just show some respect.

:)

Looking for 1 woman for the following idea:

Her - early-to-mid twenties:
A slave who has "entertained" the great noble houses of a fictional semi-fantasy empire for years and has become somewhat jaded.

Him (i.e. my part) - mid thirties
A war hero raised to a minor noble to rule newly conquered lands. He bows to social pressure to buy her despite his lack of interest. Of course as time passes something happens that gets her in his bed.

It seems I got my thread abandoned and need to start over. Any takers?

Looking for a couple of new scenes.

1. Her English teacher was married, but she had a crush that she couldn't resist. After she graduated, he finally succumbed to temptation, and they had a brief affair during the summer before she started college. Except now that she's married, he wants more, and now it's she who can't resist temptation.

2. A one-night-stand on vacation leaves both of us wanting more. Luckily, it turns out that we live near to each other. The bad news is that neither of us is who we say we are. I'm an exotic dancer, you're engaged, but we each try to conduct the affair without the other learning the secret. Of course, when your friends unwittingly hire me to entertain at your bachelor party, everything comes out in the open.

As you can see, these are pretty rough outlines, so I'm looking for someone who has some ideas to share and is up for brainstorming.

My SRP Profile

Hysteria

Alrighty. Nothing has turned up for me thus far, so I thought I'd write a more specific idea.

Summary: It's the 1880s and twenty year old Elizabeth Haywood is feeling a bit under the weather. Her parents, ever so attentive and perhaps with a cruel streak, send for a physician. The physician, like so many others of the time, diagnoses her with hysteria. In order to reduce the hysteria, he must perform hysterical paroxysm (that it to say, to the uninitiated, make her orgasm).

What I'm Looking for: I am looking for a male player to play the physician, and who wouldn't mind learning a little about the time period in order to portray it somewhat accurately (I get there's a fantasy element to it). I'd like for it to turn out to be a romantic plot, with lots of build up--viz., the physician finds his patient irresistible and quite falls in love with her.

I'm also looking for a writer who can string a few good sentences together and who can write at least one time a day. Please have a good idea of spelling and grammar in mind (I cringe at text speak).

Thanks for your consideration!

Alright, I would like to try to find a new story with someone nice ;)

Option 1:
My character, perhaps a bit naïve and innocent, starts her university life and wants to join a sorority. Your character (male or female) is in charge of the hazing which is mostly sexual and humiliating of nature.

Option 2:
Something else, let me know your ideas ^^

I still can't get enough of the old witch/inquisitor or general medieval dungeon scenario. There is just something about poorly-lit places, heavy mechanisms and clanking, rusty chains that speaks to me. Who is up for some play in that theme?
Note that I am up for experiments: While I am usually dominant and play with female partners, both male partners and submissive roles would be interesting things to try out.
My BDSM is preferably relatively "hard", but of course I am willing to adjust to a partner's level of comfort. From a near-vanilla "witch charms her way out of the dungeon" story to "more chains and spikes than a bus full of punks".

PM if interested.:)

So, I'm going to propose some new plot ideas. I am quite picky about writers, which means if you don't put two paragraphs, at least, per post then I'll pass. Looking for good writers with good creative writing skills. Here are some brief plot ideas and the characters I'm looking to be portrayed in them. Also, I would really like writers who can add something to the plot, by twists or new characters, but that doesn't really matter. Please PM if interested. Character ideas and direction for her would be a good way to make me want you as a writing partner as well :)

-------

#1 Plot: The seas had become a haven for pirates following the decimation of the Roman Empire and though a few other empires had tried to command the seas they were mostly hunting grounds for captains looking for easy plunder. In the southern Mediterranean, off the coast of Africa, Darius, the one-eyed pirate with but one name, had become a dangerous adversary to fellow pirates and a scourge to others of trade and profits. On one early morning the mists hid his two ships as they sailed silently north looking for a target their contact at port had told them about. A rare, precious cargo was on sail for Egypt, that was all Darius knew, but what he would find wasn't gold, gems, or some relic, but instead the virgin daughter of a powerful Italian merchant looking to expand his trade empire in the region.

#2 Plot: The slave trade had been around for centuries already, but Jard had once been the son of a family who had their own. Now he found himself in the reversed role as his Germanic tribe had been decimated by the Roman Empire and he had been shipped back to a Roman outpost in the far east of its empire. The slave of a wealthy and powerful former general Jard was in a constant state of humiliation for he was once among the wealthiest and powerful of his own people, but now he was forced to clean waste buckets and tend to animals. That damn general and his family would pay for their humiliation of him, the man, his wife, and his two daughters. All would die and the plan was already made and well known among the slaves he trusted.

#3 Plot: Clans at war were always a calling for the ronin and others who looked to them for employment. This reality in Japan was not unique. However, what was, was the arrival of a mysterious white man who spoke their language as well as they did, dressed as they did, and wielded a sword far different than them but was truly of a warrior spirit. The year was 1444 and the Shuno clan had been losing miserably to the Hitoshi clan, that was, until he had appeared and with his unusual armor and sword had cut a destructive path into the once proud samurai class. The Hitoshi clan had been humiliated, so much so they turned to the vile underclass, ninjas, who were feared by all and despised by all as well. As the ninja began a merciless murder of the Shuno clan the tide of this conflict was in question, that is, until a female ninja had finally discovered her target and instead of killing him, became enthralled, and from the shadows she assisted in his own personal war.

Last edited:
looking for somebody to do an rp involving an overweight guy and a fit girl, I want it to involve romance, some domination, as well as a mff threesome, pm me if interested

Looking for 1 woman for the following idea:

Her - early-to-mid twenties:
A slave who has "entertained" the great noble houses of a fictional semi-fantasy empire for years and has become somewhat jaded.

Him (i.e. my part) - mid thirties
A war hero raised to a minor noble to rule newly conquered lands. He bows to social pressure to buy her despite his lack of interest. Of course as time passes something happens that gets her in his bed.

Bump. Still looking.

Some new ideas I'm entertaining...

Desert Nights
Performing a zoological survey out in the Mojave isn't a glamorous job, but it's something a an undergrad needs to do. Between the desert heat, the ungodly hours and all the paperwork, it's easy to get frustrated. It doesn't help that one of the workers tending the ranch that the crew is using as a base of operations is also the hottest guy for miles in all directions. Is the heat starting to get to her? Or is this frustratingly optimistic vagabond starting to get under her skin (and possibly her clothes)?

Moonlit Rendezvous (werewolf)
There are things that go bump in the night. Most people remain blissfully unaware of them, but what you don't know most definitely can hurt you. A handful of these creatures guard the day against the darkness, mostly out of self-interest but they do their jobs well nonetheless. Now one young werewolf has his eye on protecting a young girl. Something out there is interested in her. He doesn't know why, just that it would be bad for everyone if they got a hold of her. He is now her personal guardian. Whether she likes it or not.

Surfing, Beaches, and Night Clubs (furry)
San Domino is a vibrant coastal town with an active night life. Some of the local clubs have been hosting an unusual performer known simply as D.O.A. who performs elaborately choreographed acts with cards, money, jewelry and knives. Despite his stage presence, he's quiet and keeps to himself. But one fan is eager to catch his eye. She just needs to make that first approach.

PM if interested.

Your Ideas

I am a male with the beginning of an idea and I want to see where we can take it. This is the picture that started it all, and I would love to read your ideas about where you would go if you RP'ed this character.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• library.jpg
    library.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 91
Looking for something to do

I haven't had a good rp thread in a while. I'm flexible in the characters I play so if anyone needs a female writer, please pm me. Home alone and bored to death.

FILLED! :)

Hello all -

Who doesn't like giant robots?

I'm looking a male writer who was amped by "Pacific Rim," (and it's homages to "Gundam", "Neon Genesis Evangelion", and "Macross") to cobble together an RP that takes place in the years before the end of the Kaiju war. I'm looking to explore interpersonal relationships between Jaeger pilots; what does it really mean to drift, how do they go from being strangers to pilots that trust each other. Sex will be a part of the story, but I see it with having consequences, both positive and negative. It might be needed to RP more than one character.

I'm looking for a literate poster; please, no one liners. Multiple paragraphs would be best. A good story comes before everything else!

If you're interested, please PM me!

Last edited:
Seeking writiers for Zombie turn-by-turn game/role play

"Rebuild" is a post-zombie apocalypse idea that is as much of a turn-by-turn game of survival as it is collaborative role play.

Seeking male and female writers both.

Check out the description at the above link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back