Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what I am looking for! :) I just got bac into lit after a forced break. I'm having fun with one rp, but looking for another. I like scifi, aliens and things of the like. I liked to be forced or blackmailed but no pain or any serious bondage.

I'm also not opposed to ff. Have any ideas pm me and maybe we can work something out.

ROLE FILLED! :)

I'm looking for a female to play a different kind of sci-fi scene. She is a traveler through different dimensions, and every morning she could be waking up in a completely different life - she still looks the same, but her life situation - marital status, job, name - is different each time. She doesn't leap every morning. Sometimes she spends a few days in one situation, but never more than a few days. Other times it's just one day. She only jumps when she is asleep though.

The only sci-fi thing about it is the dimensional leap. Everything else is quasi-normal and everyday, albeit in different countries and cultures. Her challenge is to adapt to the ever-changing situations and figure out why she keeps leaping.

If any female is interested, PM me with a bio and photo of the character!

Last edited:
I'm looking for a female to play a different kind of sci-fi scene. She is a traveler through different dimensions, and every morning she could be waking up in a completely different life - she still looks the same, but her life situation - marital status, job, name - is different each time. She doesn't leap every morning. Sometimes she spends a few days in one situation, but never more than a few days. Other times it's just one day. She only jumps when she is asleep though.

The only sci-fi thing about it is the dimensional leap. Everything else is quasi-normal and everyday, albeit in different countries and cultures. Her challenge is to adapt to the ever-changing situations and figure out why she keeps leaping.

If any female is interested, PM me with a bio and photo of the character!

Link for you: New Dimension

I'm A Good Girl, (Promise)

This is a female/female thread that I'm hoping to get started back up! For some reason, every single time I have tried to do a f/f thread, it has crashed. :b I really want to find a committed partner who's detailed, descriptive, has good spelling/grammar, and who won't leave me!

What Lies Beneath Her Lies

I've tried this thread out a few times, and it hasn't worked out yet. This is probably the best version of it so far, but I'm hoping to change that! :) It's one of my older pieces of work, and details can be discussed/changed, just pm me with your interests!

Also, I've been away for a while, but I'm back for good! I'm hoping to accumulate many new threads/partners, and I'm looking forward to your guys' interests! You can stop by my house (link is in my signature) or send me a pm. :) I won't bite, unless you want me to. ;)

Steady As She Goes

Alright, so who hasn't, at one point, had an obsession with pirates? Well, mine lasted. I have an idea here which requires my rp partner to play a male.

Enter twenty-seven year old Luca Lovelace, infamous pirate and one of the only female captains sailing the sea. She's a tough woman, famed far and wide for being incredibly beautiful, deadly, and extremely unpredictable. She employs a crew of men and women, and everyone pulls their weight. Recently, Luca has acquired the makings of a fleet. Her ship, the Blackwell, leads two others, the Aurora and the Leviathan, and she needs a few new crewmen. also recently, she lost her first mate to cannonfire, who was also her pleasure toy, and she's in the market for a new one.

Enter your character, a strapping man of his mid-twenties with little to no experience on ships, but no other option for a job than to enlist under what he thinks is a merchant's colors. When he boards the ship, believing he'll be a cargo hauler, he's suddenly told he is now a pirate, and the Captain has taken a particular interest in him, inviting him to dine with her and perhaps more if she finds him interesting.

The idea is for this to start out as just sex for pleasure's sake, but when the man proves himself and begins coming into his own place in the crew and gains confidence, I intend for the two to fall in love. Might have a happy ending.

Allow me to reintroduce myself

Greetings fellow writers,

It's been a longtime since I've been here and active, but I am back with a new username and a renewed desire to write. I have an extensive history and experience in writing, be it on this site or another roleplaying site which I have been involved in for over ten years. I am looking for a experienced writer with ability to join me in a thread. I'm going to stick with one for now unless invited to others, but I will be quite picky as not to overwhelm with obligations.

I am proposing three different options today for a thread. I ask that you PM me with interest and please include a very brief description of character you are seeking to using and idea of where to take the thread. I allow for equal administration over threads if that is what you wish. I'd like surprise (if it is possible) as much as I'd like to surprise you.

If you'd like to see some of my work before you decide to join I can provide access to it through PM, as I'll surely be looking into your own work.

So here are the brief summaries of the threads I'm offering today. All my threads will involve sexual encounters at some time, but are much more than just that as well.:

1. Set in the Wild West an outlaw is betrayed by his partners in crime and wounded. He seeks refuge, help, when he comes in contact with your character on her parents farm. Includes: Violence, adventure, and twists

2. A 1940s detective noir. A WWII veteran, fired cop, becomes a private detective in a city with rampant crime and corruption. Your character, though appearing innocent, is not so innocent as she claims when she seeks his help in finding her sister. Includes: Violence, twists, story control for both, darker events

3. Set in the distant future where the world is at war, two of the United Front's best pilots are tasked with launching a surprise attack on a target of unknown origins. The mission goes horribly wrong and both are shot down, must find each other, and tasked with still completing the mission after cut off from their base. Includes: Violence, heavy action parts, inner conflict, torture (from the third entity)

Please PM me with interest, looking forward to writing and working with someone dedicated to good writing and fun!

Looking for 1 woman for the following idea:

Her - early-to-mid twenties:
A slave who has "entertained" the great noble houses of a fictional semi-fantasy empire for years and has become somewhat jaded.

Him (i.e. my part) - mid thirties
A war hero raised to a minor noble to rule newly conquered lands. He bows to social pressure to buy her despite his lack of interest. Of course as time passes something happens that gets her in his bed.

bump. Still looking. Pm me, ladies, if interested.

As much as I have the patience for a really good roleplay post every couple days, I'm a constant writer and I need to find fellow writers nearly as constant.

I'm looking for some good, active roleplayers for a few ideas.

Most of my roleplays are meant to start out all about sex, but then turn into romance. I am a romantic and I love me some love.

Steady As She Goes

Alright, so who hasn't, at one point, had an obsession with pirates? Well, mine lasted. I have an idea here which requires my rp partner to play a male.

Enter twenty-seven year old Luca Lovelace, infamous pirate and one of the only female captains sailing the sea. She's a tough woman, famed far and wide for being incredibly beautiful, deadly, and extremely unpredictable. She employs a crew of men and women, and everyone pulls their weight. Recently, Luca has acquired the makings of a fleet. Her ship, the Blackwell, leads two others, the Aurora and the Leviathan, and she needs a few new crewmen. also recently, she lost her first mate to cannonfire, who was also her pleasure toy, and she's in the market for a new one.

Enter your character, a strapping man of his mid-twenties with little to no experience on ships, but no other option for a job than to enlist under what he thinks is a merchant's colors. When he boards the ship, believing he'll be a cargo hauler, he's suddenly told he is now a pirate, and the Captain has taken a particular interest in him, inviting him to dine with her and perhaps more if she finds him interesting.

The idea is for this to start out as just sex for pleasure's sake, but when the man proves himself and begins coming into his own place in the crew and gains confidence, I intend for the two to fall in love. Might have a happy ending.

Averdant

Your character (male) is a proud military officer who has just succeeded in capturing one of the most dangerous enemies your kingdom has ever known, and surprise, it's a woman. In this time period, it's unheard of for women to fight, but because this is a woman of his king's long-standing enemy, she's dangerous and can't be treated any better than a captured soldier.

She has great spirit and wild eyes, and her homeland's strength and soul (which your character's homeland consider barbaric and wild) are evident in all she does. So, your character's King charges your character with breaking her by any means necessary to get information out of her that might sway the war.

Averdant, Option 2

Similar idea to that above, but this time, your character is the prisoner in the woman's homeland and SHE is charged with breaking him by any means necessary.

Blackland Tremour

Set in 900AD-ish in the hayday of knights and castles and what not, your character is a young woman who comes from a peasant family and, because her father died fighting for the King, she is forced to sign herself into servant work for the nearest Noble House. Upon her arrival, she immediately regrets it when the Lady there is cruel, the Lord and male servants are lustful perverts, and her only friend is the Lord's finest knight, who defends her from all male advances with chivalry and honor that endears him in her heart, but he can't always save her because he can't always be around.

The Natives (inspired by 'Dances with Wolves'

In my work I often use werecreatures, which are half-beast people who do not change forms, are intelligent, and often more humane than humans, but humans rarely respect, much less get along with them.

Your character is a young woman, a traveler and soldier in a world akin to that of the 1700's in our own world, and she was sent into the Arctic to search out a lost battalion who was sent to fight a tribe of werecreatures and keep them away from the human settlements further south. In this world, few humans believed werecreatures were anything more than monsters, and your character was raised to be the same.

While on her travels, she comes across the frozen remains of the battalion's camp, and she is captured by the werecreatures. Thinking, as humans do, that they're monsters, she will want to fight and get away to avoid what she is sure will be hear death, but the werecreatures take her prisoner and take care of her like she's a person and not a criminal or actual prisoner. She slowly learns that they are far from the monsters she thought, and she learns their ways and their language, becoming almost one of them.

From there, her country will call her back and trouble will ensue, but that's to be seen.

Would love to explore the following story with someone... Give me a PM if interested.

ROPE PLAY
Character: Torrie Wright, 21 year old business student, trying to figure out what she wants to do when she "grows up". 5'5", dark brown hair and eyes, athletic build

Background: Torrie's best friend is Scott Edwards, who is also going to the same college. Early in their college days, Torrie and Scott succumbed to the pressure of trying to take their relationship to the "next" level after a mad night of partying. It was an embarrassingly awkward period of time when Scott finally admitted that he was gay and Torrie had to wrestle with the thought that she had drove him to it. :rolleyes: They were able to recover their relationship and have settled back into the loving brother/sister banter they had before 'the experiment', however, Torrie has not attempted to engage in any kind of sexual activity (outside of self satisfaction) since.

Set Up: Torrie's currently helping Scott get ready for a local theater production. The story is set amid the BDSM scene and Scott is struggling with the rope play that his character is supposed to be mastering. Being the good friend that she is, she agreed to help him out by being his guinea pig. Despite his best efforts, he continues to flounder so he asks one of his fellow actors for assistance. Unbeknownst to Scott and Torrie, this fellow actor is a true practitioner, who was brought in to assist in getting the right tone to the play.

Besides my other plot ideas I posted a bit above I have a new plot idea I'd like to propose.

Plot: Set in the early Middle Ages a minor noble France has lost all its fortune from bad investments in the failed Crusades and is forced to placate a Germanic chieftain from the Holy Roman Empire region. Unable to secure a marriage due to his poor financial state the noble has thus been forced to marry off his virgin daughter to the chieftain's son. Ten days after agreeing to the marriage the band has arrived. However, this band of men hasn't arrived for a marriage of peace, but it is of war and a truly hostile takeover.

Characters: I'd like to find a co-writer that could take on the entire French defense, of course including the noble and his virgin daughter. I'd, of course, take on the Germanic forces. Violence, death, blood, a good battle, and the victory party at the end!

Open to ideas and believe in a writing partner rather than just someone who follows the course of my writing. There are set steps in the story, but how it gets there is up to creative writing!

PM me if interested along with a description of your main character, the daughter.

Filled!!!

As always... Grammar and details are a MUST. I enjoy the story as much if not more than the sex in a role play. I need a lot of story, drama, confrontation, etc to keep my interest. Also please have good grammar and spelling. It's hard to play when i can't read a post well :-/

If you can help me please PM me :)

Last edited:
Looking for a lady interested interested in a rp with a bit of action in it.

My character is a mercenary. He's an explosives expert and has just been contacted about a job in which some demolition is required. Never one to turn down a job he accepts it.

Your character will also be a mercenary, but I'm thinking that she might be a marksman/sniper. She's hired for the same job and is basically meant to make sure that my character manages to plant the explosives and set them off without getting killed. The problem is, she didn't ask about who she was going to work with before accepting and she really doesn't like my character. Not many mercs do since he's infamous for pulling pranks during missions, like shortfusing bombs or setting the timers with very little time to escape.

This won't be just shooting and sex, I like some romance and story in my rp's. Please hit me with a PM if you're interested.

Found!

Seeking a dominant, older male!

Although I'm new to this forum I've been roleplaying for many years.

Here's the plot idea:

My character is a naive, virginal 19 year old girl planning on taking a vacation at a resort. However, her car breaks down on the way there and she finds herself on the side of a back country road. Your character swoops in and "rescues" her, and her vacation takes a very different turn...

If your character isn't hesitant to get his hands all over her then I think we'll get along.

Obviously a good grasp of the English language and some depth to your character will make this roleplay far more interesting.

Please feel free to contact me through PM or AIM if you're interested. :)

Last edited:
Edit: I think I've found what I'm looking for. Feel free to message me with any possible ideas and we'll see what happens!

Nice to be back :kiss:

Last edited:
We're looking for two other female RPers. Feel free to pitch your ideas for either of the two open roles in this thread.

Female Co-Writers Interested?

Because I am bored on a Saturday Night / Sunday Morning, thought I would throw a couple new ideas and see if there is interest from you female co-writers:

It's Good to Be The King -- Since a kid I was always turned on by Mel Brook's History of the World French Revolution sketch. The king would walk around and have his way with just about any french lass he could get his hands on. While not looking for slapstick funny, I am not looking for historical accuracy either -- but I am looking for a story where it could be "good to be the king". You would be minor aristocracy, and I would be King. You need the king's favor, and the king makes you an offer in return. One that you are resistant to at first, reluctant after acceptance, but embarrassed to find it pleasurable.

Into the Wild
-- taker taken, even if she didn't keep the jungle down under

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Random musing, I'd like to get 5-7 people together for a Diablo II RP. Yes I know Diablo II is old (and it shows my age i'm sure), but I haven't got into Diablo III yet.

Looking for 3 other blokes, and 3 females. Each would play one of the classes. I'd like to RP through each of the acts too.

Expectations would be 2-3 paragraphs a post and just looking to have a good time with this.

Bump..come on there's gotta be some people interested in this :D

The editor's assistant

ROLE FILLED

I'm looking for a female to play the role of an 18 to 25 year old assistant to a top-end editor (36 year old) in a major publishing house. It starts as a very intense mentor-ship relationship, where she wants to learn from him, but soon it develops into an intensely dominant sexual relationship, where he punishes her in various ways, humiliates her sexually, uses her as a sex toy for authors etc.

PM me if interested with a bio of your character and a photo.

Last edited:
looking for a female to play a woman that likes overweight guys, possible romance rp, pm me if interested.

Wondering if anybody here (boys and girls ;)) would be interested in a High Kavalaan race story (from Martin's Dying of the Light)

Aybody interested, just PM :):rose:

I've been thinking it's time to branch out and try something new in my RPs and I'm looking for female or male co-writers. Some of the ideas I have are...

- My character is a guardian angel tasked with watching over a specific human. Your character is a demon, tasked with turning the same human to evil. As our characters battle for the human's soul, they begin to wage an even harder war. A war against their own attraction to each other.

Taken- Set in ancient Rome, my character is caught by slavers and sold to your character, a wealthy Roman. She's a virgin, thus commanding a higher price, and is scared to be so far from home. But, beneath her fear, she has a fighting spirit and challenges her new owner. I'm thinking this RP could have a bit of a submissive/dominate angle.

- As writer of erotica, my character is working on a new book that's centered around the world of subsmissives/dominates. As someone who feels that she has to experience the world of her work in order to give it a more realistic feel, she decides its time to venture into that world. A mutual friend connects my character and yours, an experienced dominate.

I'm seeking partners who are literate and detail oriented. Ability to write an actual story, as well as steamy sex scenes is a must as I enjoy RPs that have a lot of build up and character development in them. I am happy to work with male or female partners...though I am feeling the need for some more lady loving in my RP world. Send me a PM if you are interested in either of these scenarios or if you have any suggestions of your own. :)

Just giving my ideas a bump.

Star Trek Thread

So been playing STO a lot lately and have a whole lot of ideas floating around in my head.
Looking for some Trek loving ladies to flush out a idea or two from the mix of things I have in mind.
Anything from Mirror Universe to Q sending a unlucky ship spinning around the Galaxy or another.
Over all I would like to keep the main characters our own, and not a crew from the TV or movies.
Not to say we can't have the Enterprise(NX - E(F if we use STO time line) show up now and again.
More to the RP then sex =)
Though anyone thought a Dilithium Horta might make a weird make shirt Sybian?
So drop me a PM and lets beam up some ideas!(or sort through some of mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back