Scribbles on Scrap Paper....

just rambling. . .

*leaves my post and a gift for JustEl before skating out quickly and quietly*

d96dda5357922737f3075d047ae2c608.jpg

thank you for always allowing me to post here, sweet one.

i stumbled upon a writing exercise: describe your first kiss. i think i've posted here before about how....unsatisfying my first kiss was. it wasn't wonderful, there were no fireworks; it was rough and sloppy. even at 12 years old, i knew that kisses weren't to be experienced like that.

so i thought i'd do something a little fun: i tried my hand at writing about kissing someone for the first time in general.

thumb.jpg

Whose idea was this, anyway? I haven't played 'Spin the Bottle' since I was twelve. This was an updated, playful adult version and so far I've Eskimo kissed two girls, licked one guy's stomach, and nibbled the ear of another guy.

I had to admit, I was having fun—even for the sake of nostalgia. The game continued. A guy wearing a slim-fitting t-shirt and hipster glasses spun the bottle that contained little strips of paper inside that ultimately decided the fate of two players.

'Round and 'round and 'round it goes...

After five rotations, it came to a slow stop...in front of me. Hipster glasses pulled the cork from the long, tapered bottle and removed a one-lined message: French kiss the player that the bottle has chosen.

We crawled on our hands and knees to the center of the circle; advancing slowly, the way an animal approaches its prey.

The distance between us now closed, I exchanged a small smile with the handsome nerd. I caught a captivating hint Indonesian patchouli in his cologne. Maybe it was anticipation. Maybe it was desire. Maybe it was both; but it caused a movement in my body that I welcomed. He wet his lips with the tip of his tongue. I tilted my head slightly, and before I knew it, our mouths were occupied.

It was everything a kiss should be: long, deep, and slow. His fleshy muscle pushed forward, gently parting my lips: an assertive invitation that his tongue wanted to dance. I followed his lead, opening my mouth for the invasion.

Our tongues twisted and turned around one another in a sensual chase. I tasted his thirst and was only happy to slake his need.

He pressed his lips harder to mine and deepened the kiss, moaning against my lips as he drew a soft whimper from mouth. There was magic in that intimate exchange that I found intoxicating, and I savored the delightful alchemy of our dancing tongues.

Without thinking, I curled my hand around the nape of his neck and gently guided him closer to me.

It was the kind of kiss that consumed me; sending a series of impulses to my mind letting me know that I wanted more. More of his mouth; more of him.

Our lip lock continued for a few seconds more until the enthusiastic cheering and clapping from the other players ended the kiss.

The good-looking hipster pulled back just enough to nibble my bottom lip and whisper, "I want to continue this later."

d96dda5357922737f3075d047ae2c608.jpg

thank you for always allowing me to post here, sweet one.

i stumbled upon a writing exercise: describe your first kiss. i think i've posted here before about how....unsatisfying my first kiss was. it wasn't wonderful, there were no fireworks; it was rough and sloppy. even at 12 years old, i knew that kisses weren't to be experienced like that.

so i thought i'd do something a little fun: i tried my hand at writing about kissing someone for the first time in general.

thumb.jpg

Whose idea was this, anyway? I haven't played 'Spin the Bottle' since I was twelve. This was an updated, playful adult version and so far I've Eskimo kissed two girls, licked one guy's stomach, and nibbled the ear of another guy.

I had to admit, I was having fun—even for the sake of nostalgia. The game continued. A guy wearing a slim-fitting t-shirt and hipster glasses spun the bottle that contained little strips of paper inside that ultimately decided the fate of two players.

After five rotations, it came to a slow stop...in front of me. Hipster glasses pulled the cork from the long, tapered bottle and removed a one-lined message: French kiss the player that the bottle has chosen.

We crawled on our hands and knees to the center of the circle; advancing slowly, the way an animal approaches its prey.

The distance between us now closed, I exchanged a small smile with the handsome nerd. I caught a captivating hint Indonesian patchouli in his cologne. Maybe it was anticipation. Maybe it was desire. Maybe it was both; but it caused a movement in my body that I welcomed. He wet his lips with the tip of his tongue. I tilted my head slightly, and before I knew it, our mouths were occupied.

It was everything a kiss should be: long, deep, and slow. His fleshy muscle pushed forward, gently parting my lips: an assertive invitation that his tongue wanted to dance. I followed his lead, opening my mouth for the invasion.

Our tongues twisted and turned around one another in a sensual chase. I tasted his thirst and was only happy to slake his need.

He pressed his lips harder to mine and deepened the kiss, moaning against my lips as he drew a soft whimper from mouth. There was magic in that intimate exchange that I found intoxicating, and I savored the delightful alchemy of our dancing tongues.

Without thinking, I curled my hand around the nape of his neck and gently guided him closer to me.

It was the kind of kiss that consumed me; sending a series of impulses to my mind letting me know that I wanted more. More of his mouth; more of him.

Our lip lock continued for a few seconds more until the enthusiastic cheering and clapping from the other players ended the kiss.

The good-looking hipster pulled back just enough to nibble my bottom lip and whisper, "I want to continue this later."

Loved, loved, loved your scribble, my little muse...... :heart::kiss::kiss::kiss:

It has been way, way to many years, did I say way:rolleyes: since I played spin the bottle, but every last memory came back after reading your wonderful words.....:kiss:

don't mind me, i'm just rambling.

38c47a3d1e4b5b4d0b860f43690d1956.jpg

halloween cocktail: mr. hyde potion. thank you for always allowing me to post here, sweet one.

::voice kink::

i love a deep, sexy voice. even the impact of a gruff-sounding whisper has the power to calm chaos.

when i hear a low, confident timbre, it floods into each nerve ending, raging like a fire that refuses to be contained --- weakening my entire being into a sensual puddle. it's visceral.

say anything. read me the phone book, or a list of ingredients; i just want my breath to be taken away by the captivating sound coming from your mouth.

a rich, seductive voice dancing through me: growling, saying my name or naughty, four-letter words in my ear will do me in every. single. time.

38c47a3d1e4b5b4d0b860f43690d1956.jpg

halloween cocktail: mr. hyde potion. thank you for always allowing me to post here, sweet one.

::voice kink::

i love a deep, sexy voice. even the impact of a gruff-sounding whisper has the power to calm chaos.

when i hear a low, confident timbre, it floods into each nerve ending, raging like a fire that refuses to be contained --- weakening my entire being into a sensual puddle. it's visceral.

say anything. read me the phone book, or a list of ingredients; i just want my breath to be taken away by the captivating sound coming from your mouth.

a rich, seductive voice dancing through me: growling, saying my name or naughty, four-letter words in my ear will do me in every. single. time.

Ohhhh......so true, so eloquently written! Mmmmmm

Luvs ya Ladybug!:rose::kiss::heart:

Thandi, you're always so kind. thank you. :eek:

*loves on Thandi* i :heart: you. :kiss:

I've always loved your writing.
You paint pictures.....naughty pictures.
Lovely pictures.....I want more.:rose:

(Thank you JustEl, for letting me jump onto your wonderful thread.:rose:)

Back