Sarah Falin

phrodeau

Literotica Guru
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Refudiate-just-a-typo-Palin-now-says/Article1-644077.aspx
Former US vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, who hit the headlines after coining a word "refudiate" on Twitter, has now claimed that the word was just a simple typing error. "I pressed an 'F' instead of a 'P' and people freaked out," she said on a recent episode of her reality show Sarah

The former Alaska governor also pointed out that the blunder was the second-most searched word on Google trends, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday.

"Make lemonade out of lemons," she said.

At that time, Palin acknowledged in a tweet that she had created a new word. Besides, Palin used the word "refudiate" on a Fox News appearance before she used it on Twitter.

The original Twitter post said that "peaceful Muslims" should "refudiate" instead of "repudiate" the mosque being built in New York City near where the twin towers once stood.

After deleting the offending tweet, Palin replaced it with another calling on "peaceful New Yorkers" to "refute the Ground Zero mosque plan", which only added to the confusion because it would appear the word she was looking for was "repudiate".
Sounds like her lemonade has turned to piss.

You forgot what an expensive wardrobe she has and her hairdresser.

2nd-most searched word on Google trends when she has only 300K or so followers = slow day for Twitterheads I bet

Even back when they taped it she probably had half that many.

Former US vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, who hit the headlines after coining a word "refudiate" on Twitter, has now claimed that the word was just a simple typing error. "I pressed an 'F' instead of a 'P' and people freaked out," she said on a recent episode of her reality show Sarah

Well, "F" and "P" are pretty close on a keyboard. (Oh, wait - no they're not.)

I know the right fringe want an idiot candidate to justify their own idiocy, but she's not going to become President. If she gets the nomination, it's political suicide. Of course, I'm really hoping she does.

BTW, great thread title.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Sarah-Palins-takes-tumble.html#ixzz19TlGC3YT
A new CNN/Opinion Research poll ... found that 51 per cent of Republicans were not likely to vote for Sarah Palin if she ran for President in 2012.

It is a significant turnaround from December in 2008, when only a third of Republicans said they wouldn't vote for her.

Mrs Palin's rating is 10 points worse among Republicans than former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney - and 18 points worse than ex-Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee.

The numbers suggest that, despite her widespread popularity since being picked as John McCain's running mate in 2008, Mrs Palin has lost ground in convincing even Republicans - much less crucial independent swing voters - that she's the right stuff for the White House.

Many senior GOP officials worry that a Palin candidacy would divide the party, making it easier for Mr Obama to win re-election.

Even Republicans firmly in Mrs Palin's corner privately believe she won't end up running in 2012, preferring the lifestyle that has earned her millions of dollars from two books, six-figure speech fees and her reality television show.

While Mrs Palin has a political action committee, drops frequent hints she may run and remains the darling of the Tea Party movement and many conservative Republicans, 'her appeal is quite limited beyond the Republican base', according to a prominent GOP official.

Falin...

Forehead-Slap.jpg

(i lied)

[Republican right wing conservative teabagger Palin vagina licker excuse meme]

Well she must be doing something right to have all you liberals so scared that you have to talk about her all the time.

[/Republican right wing conservative teabagger Palin vagina licker excuse meme]

Where's the uproar about her mis-pronouncing the simple word GENUINE?

She said...

Gen-u-ina

In one of her latest TLC episodes and I hit rewind to make sure.

That feisty woman has us all watching, no doubt.

But that's because I like to learn how to gag and then leave the room whenever she goes fishing. Plus I like to see if she's GEN-U-INA or not.

Last edited:
Now that Dubya is out of office, the boltheads have succumbed to Palin Derangement Syndrome.

Hindustan Times - is that the newspaper that said Obama's trip cost $200m a day?

Where's the uproar about her mis-pronouncing the simple word GENUINE?

She said...

Gen-u-ina

In one of her latest TLC episodes and I hit rewind to make sure.

That feisty woman has us all watching, no doubt.

Only you watch.

And the 3 morons above me.

The original Twitter post said that "peaceful Muslims" should "refudiate" instead of "repudiate" the mosque being built in New York City near where the twin towers once stood.
Isn't the mega fail here not the "typo", but the opinion?

Hindustan Times - is that the newspaper that said Obama's trip cost $200m a day?
No, it was NDTV, from the Press Trust of India.

well she is doing one thing right, she has your attention! more power to her

she is or has someone who is a brilliant marketer. I'm jealous. forget "drill baby drill" its "deposit the check baby, deposit the check"
Yeah right, a brilliant marketer got her a headline in the Hindustan Times.

You're bitter, and theyr'e getting rich. How does that taste?

By Dawn Wotapka

Getty Images
Bristol PalinOne of Alaska’s most famous residents appears to be trading snowstorms for sunshine: Bristol Palin purchased a foreclosed home in a Phoenix exurb, the Arizona Republic reports.

Palin - well-known as a single mother, “Dancing With The Stars” contestant and, of course, daughter to politician Sarah - paid $172,000 in cash for a five-bedroom stucco home in Maricopa, an area dramatically overbuilt during the housing boom. TMZ, a celebrity gossip site, has pictures.

Palin could not be reached.

[Republican right wing conservative teabagger Palin vagina licker excuse meme]

Well she must be doing something right to have all you liberals so scared that you have to talk about her all the time.

[/Republican right wing conservative teabagger Palin vagina licker excuse meme]

well she is doing one thing right, she has your attention! more power to her

she is or has someone who is a brilliant marketer. I'm jealous. forget "drill baby drill" its "deposit the check baby, deposit the check"

Ahahahahahaha!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/29/AR2010122901940.html
Some GOP stalwarts defend first lady's anti-obesity campaign from Palin's shots
By Jason Horowitz and Nia-Malika Henderson
Washington Post Staff Writers
Wednesday, December 29, 2010; 12:33 PM

Republicans eager to knock Sarah Palin from her presumed perch at the head of the cluttered 2012 presidential primary field have found an unlikely wedge issue that includes an unlikely ally: The first lady and flab.

In an odd turn of events, some conservatives have taken to defending Michelle Obama's anti-obesity initiative from the salvos of Palin, and suggesting that she has gone too far by seeming to mock the first lady in a recent broadcast of "Sarah's Palin's Alaska."

In the reality show, the former governor and high school basketball player prepared s'mores (ingredients: marshmallows, Hershey bars, graham crackers) and said the treat was "in honor of Michelle Obama, who said the other day we should not have dessert."

In fact, Obama has never suggested that sweets be banned from the dinner table, cafeteria or campground. She says that she tells her kids, Sasha and Malia, that "dessert is not a right" and that meals should be balanced with fruits and veggies.

In a recent interview with conservative radio host Laura Ingraham to promote her latest book, Palin again dismissed Obama's anti-obesity effort as "some politician or politician's wife priorities," which amount to what she has in the past called a "nanny state run amok."

She told Ingraham that she urged Obama to "get off our back and allow us as individuals to exercise our own God-given rights to make our own decisions." And, apparently, to make as many s'mores as they see fit.

When asked about Palin's comments, Obama told Barbara Walters that the issue "transcends politics."

"We've always said throughout this campaign that this, solving this problem, is going to take all of us," Obama said. "Parents, families, communities have the largest impact on how kids think about anything, particularly what they eat. But ultimately it requires all of us."

But Obama hasn't needed to come out to defend her efforts against Palin's comments all by herself.

To the White House's probable delight, Palin's likely competition in the coming Republican primary seized the opportunity to lend a hand.

Mike Huckabee, the Republican Party's resident obesity authority, who famously shed more than 100 pounds in part by cutting out processed sugar and white flour, quickly came to come to the defense of Obama and the healthy volunteer spirit her initiative promotes.

In an interview with New York radio personality Curtis Sliwa, who is himself no stranger to volunteering as the founder of the Guardian Angels crime-fighting organization, Huckabee said, "With all due respect to my colleague and friend Sarah Palin, I think she's misunderstood what Michelle Obama is trying to do."

He said that Obama was "stating the obvious: that we do have an obesity crisis in this country." He added: "The first lady's campaign is on target. It's not saying that you can't or should never eat a dessert."

And Obama also has another Republican ally and possible presidential contender as a defender-Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour.

In March, Obama toured Mississippi, the nation's fattest state for the fifth straight year and one that has its own statewide efforts to fight fat, and Barbour offered praise for Obama's efforts.

"As Mrs. Obama takes this campaign nationally, she'll be a catalyst . . . she'll be a fantastic spokesman, leader," he said.

(More than one in four people in Alaska is obese, a rate that has grown almost two percentage points in the past year.)

The dessert debate has offered the conservative establishment, wary of the tea party flag-bearer's chances in a general election, an opportunity to create some daylight between Palin and more moderate Republicans.

The opinion page of the Wall Street Journal on Monday quoted Palin's own past healthcentric comments and said, "Mrs. Obama's campaign is grounded in similar sentiments." It then offered this rare shot at Palin.

"Mrs. Palin would be more effective if she made some distinctions among the Obama policies that really are worth opposing."
Sarah is losing some political weight, it seems.

Back