Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Sexy, Very Erotic

Please continue to post! You are a gorgeous woman with a sexy body and that erotic attitude comes right through. You are too good to lose!!

Do you now;)? Could it be the easy view down the shirt ;)? Lol
6'1"...woooo....I do like the feeling of being enveloped....that would do it;)

-smiles into your eyes before gathering you up into my arms and carrying you off to beddie- :)

Please continue to post! You are a gorgeous woman with a sexy body and that erotic attitude comes right through. You are too good to lose!!

Thanks sss...i will continue ;) have no plans otherwise. Gald you enjoy them;)

-smiles into your eyes before gathering you up into my arms and carrying you off to beddie- :)
Beddie bye.....mmmm..is it that time already;)?

Morning everyone....getting ready to move into our new house so forgive me for my lack of selfies.
That also means back to work for mama soon. That means new clothes....and new bras...because girls all know...clothes don't fit right unless.the girls are snug;)

So....what do you think of my new purchase? Maybe this will be the Ruby boobie thread ;)
attachment.php

Wow...Love the new purchase. I just found your thread and I must say your selfies are amazing!! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous self with us.

Hi Ruby,

I'm another "stumbler" who happened across your thread and stumbled even more over your curvy, busty, brown-haired, smoldering sexiness. All your pics have been irresistible and provided enormous pleasure. ;)

Thank you much for giving us such an enticing view of your loveliness.

Please keep posting when possible and I'll definitely keep an eye out for you dressing (and undressing) in that new back-to-work wardrobe you mentioned earlier.

Hi Ruby,

I'm another "stumbler" who happened across your thread and stumbled even more over your curvy, busty, brown-haired, smoldering sexiness. All your pics have been irresistible and provided enormous pleasure. ;)

Thank you much for giving us such an enticing view of your loveliness.

Please keep posting when possible and I'll definitely keep an eye out for you dressing (and undressing) in that new back-to-work wardrobe you mentioned earlier.

Thanks guy mann:) A little peak for back to work....perfectly innocent...
attachment.php

Last edited:
*sneaks under your desk* ;)

Thanks Claude....i apologise...this pic quality is not as good as I hoped. Just means i have to take another;)
And if you were under my desk i am not sure how much work would get done....;)

Thanks Claude....i apologise...this pic quality is not as good as I hoped. Just means i have to take another;)
And if you were under my desk i am not sure how much work would get done....;)

well I'd certainly be busy.....:devil:

Yay...more pixxx :nana:

I'd certainly like to see another shot :D
As requested;)

I imagine you would;)

Your perfectly innocent pic...has a perfectly decadent effect.
Well that is the fun... causing bad thoughts while behaving....mostly;)

Beautiful.........
Thank you:)

A few more...but still can't seem to get the light right. Practice makes perfect.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Mamma hips....don't show them too often...but there is a peak^^^^^
attachment.php

Last edited:
As requested;)

I imagine you would;)

Your perfectly innocent pic...has a perfectly decadent effect.
Well that is the fun... causing bad thoughts while behaving....mostly;)

Beautiful.........
Thank you:)

A few more...but still can't seem to get the light right. Practice makes perfect.

attachment.php

And more....
attachment.php

Love them..... Your use of light and materials... Those breasts... Yummm

Morning everyone....getting ready to move into our new house so forgive me for my lack of selfies.
That also means back to work for mama soon. That means new clothes....and new bras...because girls all know...clothes don't fit right unless.the girls are snug;)

So....what do you think of my new purchase? Maybe this will be the Ruby boobie thread ;)
attachment.php

Gorgeous hunni :rose:

Ruby you're delicious, just delicious! I love your voluptuous womanly curves, pouty full lips and that tangle of brown hair cascading over your shoulders down your beautiful big tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back