Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned that tights were a tease....thigh highs would be better....so as a farewell tribute to fishnets and since I like to cut shit up(and had to improvise)....here it is....wave goodbye the the pose and the nets...lol

Beautiful and so well shot!! Just lovely!!

I'm fairly positive my Aunt didn't have this use in mind when she gave me this scarf...sorry Auntie..xoxox

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I am sure she did not.....I am glad you were creative as always:rose::kiss::)

Someone mentioned that tights were a tease....thigh highs would be better....so as a farewell tribute to fishnets and since I like to cut shit up(and had to improvise)....here it is....wave goodbye the the pose and the nets...lol
attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm fairly positive my Aunt didn't have this use in mind when she gave me this scarf...sorry Auntie..xoxox

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You are so hot! Love the things you wear or really don't wear. Haha.

That scarf is fucking awesome too. I think it looks good barely covering your hot body ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php
:
attachment.php

Damn these are HOT!! would love to come up behind you sitting there... cock nestled against your back...hands holding your supple breasts... fingers pinching nipples lightly...yummy!!:D

First naughty idea that comes to mind involving the scarf would be tying you up...
That's my language Chiver....and the details sound hot too;)
You are so hot! Love the things you wear or really don't wear. Haha.

That scarf is fucking awesome too. I think it looks good barely covering your hot body ;)
SB....*pounce*...thanks so much sexy♡
:D
Just wanted to be sure.
Does the restrains of your hands work?;)
Mmmm hmm sure does!
Damn these are HOT!! would love to come up behind you sitting there... cock nestled against your back...hands holding your supple breasts... fingers pinching nipples lightly...yummy!!:D

YES YES YES! Enough said.....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back