Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I can't stay away....and because ....well....*you* know....
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
You have to stop, or I'm going to move to The Canadia just to see if every lady is as hot as you.....and I can't move anywhere for two goddamn years!

Very sensual ....kisses&bites!
Kisses and bites...now you're speaking my language;)
You have to stop, or I'm going to move to The Canadia just to see if every lady is as hot as you.....and I can't move anywhere for two goddamn years!

So....technically I could tease you mercilessly....and for two yrs....I'd be ok? Lol

So....technically I could tease you mercilessly....and for two yrs....I'd be ok? Lol

No...I'd probably up and move and risk my future and the last year and a half I've spent going back to school would have been wasted. But I'd be in The Canadia and probably disappointed that not all the women there are as sexy as your lovely self. :)

Kisses and bites...now you're speaking my language;)

Perhaps without mercy is what a pirate wants ...do you speak kisses, bites, teeth marks, and licks?

No...I'd probably up and move and risk my future and the last year and a half I've spent going back to school would have been wasted. But I'd be in The Canadia and probably disappointed that not all the women there are as sexy as your lovely self. :)
I'll behave then...ummm.....somewhat....and yes...clearly the hottest girl In Canada...Lololol *Just kidding*....
Perhaps without mercy is what a pirate wants ...do you speak kisses, bites, teeth marks, and licks?
Of course....what wench doesn't?;) it depends on the day though, which one tips the scale!

I'll behave then...ummm.....somewhat....and yes...clearly the hottest girl In Canada...Lololol *Just kidding*....

Of course....what wench doesn't?;) it depends on the day though, which one tips the scale!

Let's tip the scale by me pulling your panties down your thighs....:kiss:, for a kiss.

Happy holidays everyone....like most, Christmas will probably pull me away for a few days. .
Have some cookies to hold you over....I have a few dozen....to spare!!!!
attachment.php

When I get back I'll have some pics of my cookie;)....maybe:devil::kiss:

Love any cookies, but your cookies would be the finest cookies.

LMAO Oh, the technicalities ;)

Let's say I considered those nipples as delicious treats, too :D
Yeah....my taking things literally gets in the way of my sexy somedays;) lol I usually need things spelled out.....for the record.

Love any cookies, but your cookies would be the finest cookies.
Would you like extra sugar sprinkles?
I hope the cookies still are included.:D
Lovely pics!:)
Always....and thanks:)
Stunningly gorgeous!

:heart:

That makes 2 of us:D....Stunning
Well...we are kind of neighbours.....wanna play in the snow?

What a way to start the day!
Mmmm...I agree...
My inner kindergarten teacher is afraid you're going to start roughhousing with those scissors any minute. Better to just let me rip them open with my hands.
Haha..no worries...the scissors were used in a responsible manner...and put down before too much excitement ensued;)....but feel free to rip them further...or off for that matter...
Wow! Merry F'ing Christmas Ruby! Color me "in the spirit". Damn you and thank you.
Feeling festive now?;) and...you're welcome.
I did. I knew they were this fun.
If only you'd told me sooner.....off to make up up for lost time...and by off...I mean 'get off'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back