Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today I was getting ready to go to a birthday party....i may have been preoccupied with thoughts of being bent over the sink....and lounging in bed....
seems a better deal than a dozen screaming 6 year olds...

Last edited:
So today I was getting ready to go to a birthday party....i may have been preoccupied with thoughts of being bent over the sink....and lounging in bed....

Or bent over the bed bent over the chair, infinite number of things you could be bent over.

now i'm going to have that stuck in my head for ne next few days whenever I happen upon a sink..

lovely as always..

Six is a good age. Kids love me.

I like your breasts.

would love to see the view from the other end.... mmmmm!!!!

Great cleavage, baby! :D

Bent over a sink vs. screaming 6 year olds. Quite the choice, unless it's your six year old. I could have you over a sink anytime, but my six year olds will never be again. Enjoy!

now i'm going to have that stuck in my head for ne next few days whenever I happen upon a sink..

lovely as always..
Careful when you're brushing your teeth;)
Thank you.
Six is a good age. Kids love me.

I like your breasts.
Haha...smooth segway; )
My kids are on either side of six....but it is good...
....somedays my kids like me
...my breasts and I like you;)
would love to see the view from the other end.... mmmmm!!!!

🚫<~~~~~I hate my ass...it's reserved mostly for in person sightings only..
First....mesmerise with my boobs....then show them my ass lolol

Great cleavage, baby! :D
All the better to slide your......
Now that is something I would love to find out!
Vault guarded;)
Bent over a sink vs. screaming 6 year olds. Quite the choice, unless it's your six year old. I could have you over a sink anytime, but my six year olds will never be again. Enjoy!

Bent over the sink....i dont have any six year olds lolol
okay true...i do get your point;)
They grow so fast....

Beautiful! :rose: I like thinking of you bent over the sink... :devil:

xxx
Tyler

holy crap, girl! :eek:

those last two....:devil:

*poke, poke*

you don't mind, do you? :eek:

:D

Oh my! I'm awake now! ;)
Both those suggestions are much better that screaming kids. :)

I don't know how to quite deal with the hotness of these.

Such delightful views! The only negative thing about being the one to bend you over is that that person would miss out on that gorgeous sight!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back