Rrevenge is best served with a cold heart

I tear up because not normally a slut, but my husband ignoring me has given me conflicted thoughts. A mix of revenge against him and still loving him for his, provisions. I watch in mirror as you fuck me from behind and then stop as I feel your cock pulse inside of me. Part of me hates this encounter as you seemingly use me like my husband, but the other half enjoying the taboo nature of the encounter in the dressing room.
You tell me "dress is on the house Mrs Palmer" As you fix yourself and leave. I clean up and head home to shower and dress for the fundraiser dinner this evening.

Your husband Will is waiting angrily for you as you step through the door,

"Where the fuck have you been? Have you forgotten we've got that fuckin' fund raiser dinner tonight? Get yourself cleaned up and dressed, try not to look like a slut, mind you it might not be a bad idea to put you up as one of the prizes I doubt if there's many guys would pass up the chance to fuck you that is if they haven't already."

He continued to demean you and tell you what a slut you are, gorgeous looking but a slut all the same.

"I've seen how my boss, Jordan Drayton, looks at you, fuckin' drooling as though he already knows what your cunt tastes like. Hey am I missing something here you've fucked him already haven't you, bitch? I shoulda fuckin' known, ya can't keep ya legs closed for more than five minutes."

Little does he know that half of the men in his office have fucked you and the other half are just waiting their turn.

I say "I have not been doing that I married YOU I love you i stammer how about we forget the dinner and just stay in all night baby just you and I and i can treat you like my king? What do you say?" Hoping playing the role of the good trophy wife with compliments to stroke your ego will send kind words my way but you almost seem upset that I would suggest you missing one of your fundraising dinners just for me. These are your chances to get in good with high money crowd. When you answer not immediately I ask again about just you and I time and you say....

Will isn't fooled by Kimberly's sudden willingness to play the loving willing wife so he thinks for a moment and says,

"We're going to the fundraiser, There's a particular guy I want you to cultivate, you know the score, get in good with him, tease him, provocate him into making a pass at you and if he bites you fuck him, I'll have something on him that I can use then. You should be okay with that and good at it, you don't seem to have any conscience about sleeping with any guy who so much as looks at you. You'll need to find something else to wear that dress isn't showing enough skin. It so happens have the very thing, I bought it this afternoon for you.

He throws a package at Kimberly and says "Wear that, all the best sluts are wearing it."

Kimberly opens the package to find a sexy black dress split to the hip on both sides.

Kimberly looked at him in shock and thought about refusing to wear it until she saw the look in her husband's eyes.

I arrive at the gala in the following and immediately dumped by my hubby as he chats with rich friends trying to sound good to them

https://d266gltxjnum49.cloudfront.n...36e95/c/l/fa/clothing-dress-jj1-3529black.jpg

I see the chairman who is a sleazy guy and I figure one good way to get back at my husband would be to convince him to put a large donation of 1 million to charity in MY name and not my husband's name.

I catch him alone and ask to speak privately with him we go down a small hallway to an empty room. He compliments legs and makes a comment of with how my dress is slit there is NO way I'm not commando under it. I take his hand and place it JUST outside one of the slits of my dress and guide it to my shaved pussy. His eyes light up when he feels it and I say" if you put in a donation in MY name, you can do whatever you want to my pussy for the next 20 minutes what do you say?" Knowing it was an offer he couldn't refuse as I feel his other hand go into the other side of the front part of my dress.

The chairman can't believe his luck, he was going to make a large donation to the charity in any case now he was being offered hot pussy if he made the donation in the pussy cat''s name, the thing was he wanted a whole lot more time than twenty minutes to make it worth his while but there was no point in waiting to tell her that so he slid both hands under the flap of material that covered her pussy and leered in her face as he traced the fingers of one hand along her slit and pinched hard on her clit.

He thought it would be a good idea if he told her that he knew who she was and would tell not only her husband but everyone at the ball about the offer she had just made unless she agreed to spend the whole night with him.

"I mean twenty minutes? That's a joke, right? I would just be warming up and you would be wondering what else I would do to you, you're wet now but after twenty minutes you'll be gushing."

His hands moved from between her legs to the clasp at the back of her neck which he soon unfastened and slid the dress down her body exposing her firm perky breast to the cool air and her nipples visibly swelled in anticipation of him using them for his enjoyment.

"MMMMMM nice tits Kimberly, I have a lovely pair of nipple clamps with bells on you can wear while i'm fucking your ass."

He stopped talking and pushed Kimberly to her knees and thrust his engorged rampant cock in her face with his hands on the back of her head.

"FUCKIN' SUCK IT." He ordered

OOC no nipple clamps

I suck him and by the look in his eyes it is best blowjob he has had in some time. After a few moments I pull my head away and say " look sleaze my husband gives alot if money but that is all he cares about. You announce tonight that the largest donation of the night came from ME and not him and you will get a shot at this pussy.
I grab my dress and he quickly shuffles me to a side room. He is in awe of my tall slender frame just in my heels. I push him to a chair and straddle him. Slowly, after pulling out his cock I guide or inside my tight bald slit. Using my mile long legs to control how far I go down. I fuck his cock.
"Miss Kimberly Palmer honey you are NO cheap slut, I could offer you a board position with your "skills ".
I continue to bounce, my tight pussy walls gripping his cock for all it's worth. He can no longer take it flooding my insides with his warm cumshots. "Make the donation announcement in my name and I will make it worth your while in spite of my loser hubby. Fuck him.AND his money!"

Last edited:
The chairman was in no mood to be shortchanged and was determined to get his money' worth from the beauty bouncing naked on his cock. He shot one load of warm cum inside her soft wet cunt and held her in place while he gave his terms.

"Let me get this right, you'll let me have your pussy if I announce the largest donation tonight was from you just so you can piss your husband off? Well I'm quite willing to do that but not for a lousy twenty minutes, make him really pissed off and go tell him that you're gonna cheat on him and spend the night fucking a guy you met tonight but no names, if you won't do it then no donation in your name, otherwise I have a room here at the hotel, quite appropriately, room 69."

He bounced her a few more times unleashing another cumshot inside her and sucking so hard on her right tit that it left a large purple hickey next to her swollen nipple.

"Don't worry about that nobody will see it once you're dressed again but you can show your hubby when you get home sometime tomorrow."

He grinned at her lewdly and pushed her off,

"Now get dressed and find your husband and tell him that his slut of a wife won't be home until tomorrow."

The announcement from you goes out. " tonight's largest donation is 1 million dollars in the name of Miss Kimberly Palmer thank you for your generosity". The announcement causes my husband to become red faced and upset and being outdone by his "arm candy".
I tell him I'm gonna sleep with another man, he doesn't believe me, thinking I'm just messing with him to get under his skin. " I know you're just spending the night at one of your bitch girlfriends house, whatever though, just be home in time to get my breakfast done." With that to the sound of snickers from some of the crowd over being outdone by his wife, he storms off. About an hour later I head to room 69 at the hotel, thinking this "encounter" may help me get a leg up on my jerk hubby.

I knock on the door and and the chairman's voice says "enter miss Palmer" I step in,close the door and drop the dress to reveal the bright yellow lace underwear I bought at the Victoria Secret store in the upscale hotel which seys off my red hair nicely. I can see by his eyes, he enjoys the view as he...

Last edited:
The chairman moved closer to Kimberly looking her up and down and slipping one hand round her waist and the other between her legs and under the lacy panties of her bright yellow lingerie, his fingers slide seductively along her soft, wet slit and he muttered hoarsely in a predatory tone,

"Time to pay the piper baby, I did what you wanted now it's time for you to say thankyou."

The hand around her waist slid slowly up her back and unsnapped her bra which fell to the floor and Kimberly's breasts fell out and bounced gently her nipples hard buds of expectation and arousal.

"This way my little slut." He removed his hand from her panties and took her hand and led her into the bedroom which was dominated by a large circular bed.

"I like this bed, there's so much room to play," He grinned as he pushed her down on her back so her tits jiggled and bounced, he lifted her legs up and quickly slid her panties over her hips and along her legs then throwing them across the room,

"You won't be needing them again tonight babe." He chuckled kneeling between her outspread legs and attacking her soaked pussy with his lips and tongue. In no time at all Kimberly was squirming as his tongue flicked over her swollen clit and he was pumping three fingers in and out of her dripping pink hole.

"I hope you can hold out and not cum until I tell you," he muttered as he raised his head and looked up her body between her tits. Her nylon covered legs rested on his shoulders as he teased her pussy mercilessly constantly warning her not to cum.

As he was finger fucking Kimberly with one hand he managed to undress himself until he too was naked then he worked his way up her body nibbling on small folds of skin and pulling on her swollen nipples until he was completely on top of her with her legs still on his shoulders and she was folded double with both her holes readily available.

He smiled down at her wolfishly, "Which hole first, slut? Your choice."

Last edited:
"Since my husband does not enjoy it you better hun" I say. With those words I use my mile long toned legs to pull your probing cock to my bald slit. Since you fingered me it was wet and you easily slipped in. I see by your reaction you are impressed and love the feeling of my tight pussy enveloping your hard cock.
You seem impressed bybmybtake control attitude as you say you like a bit feisty as you bang me hard as I'm folded nearly in half, my legs draped over your shoulders. Your thrusts are fast but something about the motion of your hips drives me crazy. You see me panting harder as you pump like a machine I'm nearing orgasm, you allow me to cum and I wildly buck my petite hips. The bucking of my hips rubbing your hard member in all the right places as you....

The feel of the slut bucking underneath him rejuvenated him and he renewed his assault on her tight, wet and slippery pussy, he banged her relentlessly and drove his cock into her hot molten core, her internal muscles spasmed on his thrusts and relaxed on the outwards movement then gripped his cock again, the friction was intense and the slut, Kimberly, yes, that was her name he remembered, was thrusting back at him and pulling his head between her soft tits and crying out for more.

"You gotta be kidding me when you say your husband doesn't enjoy your pussy, does he bat for the other side, no disrespect to them he marries you and normally that would take you out of the sex market for us guys and that would be a real shame, you like it hard, fast and I'm guessing regular so what if I got, say half a dozen guys together one night and you were the only gal there, could you handle them all?

He finished with a flourish and painted Kimberly's face and tits with ropes of jizz.

Back